Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 6. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hey. Is it obligatory to specify the exact number of tokens that I wanna purchase on the ICO?
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Good afternoon
joined twitter & telegram bounty campaign
Activity: 336
This will be my first ICO so I wanna clarify: can I receive the bounty program reward and the tokens purchased to the same wallet?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. What bonus will be valid after the start of sales?
30%, but the number of tokens which it covers is limited.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. What bonus will be valid after the start of sales?
Activity: 364
I cant wait for the start of the sales! How long approximately will it take to consider   white list application ?
Activity: 358
Hi. I offer to arrange it in the way when the voices of people who purchased the tokens on the ICO have bigger weight. What do you think about this idea?
Hi. Do I get tokens for a friend that I have invited to Telegram in 3 moths only?
They get the tokens for free, I think that’s enough.
However, the move that’s offered would increase the number of participants.
It’s necessary to focus not on the number of participants but on their quality and efficiency.
Okay,  will you have your own plan for making TrustedHealth bounty campaign more effective?
I don’t think it’s necessary. I think the hard cap will be reached during first 24 hours of the sales.
This would be great. Then the team will be able to start developing it as soon as possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi. Do I get tokens for a friend that I have invited to Telegram in 3 moths only?
It’s necessary to focus not on the number of participants but on their quality and efficiency.
Okay,  will you have your own plan for making TrustedHealth bounty campaign more effective?
I don’t think it’s necessary. I think the hard cap will be reached during first 24 hours of the sales.
What about additional discount on the ICO for the most active bounty participants?
Activity: 210
I’d like to be a promoter – attract hospitals and research centers to the network of the platform. Will I be able to get a reward for this?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. Is there difference between the timeframes of considering of applications of individuals and legal entities? I think that it must be the same.
Activity: 294
Hi. What’s the nominal price of the token?
Hi to you, too! It’s 0,0006 ETH without bonuses.
Activity: 68
Hi. What’s the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. What bonuses will be valid during the pre-ICO?

At the start – 30%, but it’ll reduce as the sale goes on.
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. What bonuses will be valid during the pre-ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: