Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 8. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hey. Do the bounty program participants receive any bonuses on the pre-ICO?
As far as I know, participation in Trusted Health bounty program doesn’t give any advantages except for free tokens.
It’s pity. I hoped that I will be able to get additional bonuses and increase the number of tokens.
There will be a 30% bonus at the start. I think it’s rather generous.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As far as I know, participation in Trusted Health bounty program doesn’t give any advantages except for free tokens.
It’s pity. I hoped that I will be able to get additional bonuses and increase the number of tokens.
Activity: 406
Activity: 364
Activity: 378
People rarely entrust   their data to the electronic systems of the hospitals ‘cause it’s quite easy to hack them. How are you gonna get the trust to this segment back?
Activity: 238
Hey. Can anyone tell me what’s the exact size of the space allocated to each patient?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’ve received a strange letter promising additional bonuses on the ICO. Is this official info or just scammers?
Activity: 266
Hey. Is it possible to buy tokens for fiat?
No, you can buy ETH for fiat and tokens for ETH.
Hey. Is it possible to buy tokens for fiat?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
🏆⏳6 days till Presale  & another 1000 TDH Giveaway!

🚀It’s almost showtime! Save the date: Next Tuesday, March 20th at 12:00 CET.🚀

Help us spread the word and get a chance to win 1000 TDH tokens. Every day till the Presale, we will give you a chance to share one of our selected tweets - every day we will randomly select a retweet that will be awarded with 1000 TDH tokens.

To participate in the draw just follow this two simple steps:

1. 🔗Follow this link: https://twitter.com/_trustedhealth/status/973876217349918721
2. ❤️Like & Retweet!

🌌THE DRAW
Tomorrow, at 07.00 CET we will collect every eligible profile who retweeted our post and run a digital draw using a third party tool. One lucky winner will get the prize of 1000 TDH tokens distributed directly to his ETH wallet, 14 days after the Crowdsale.

⚠️You are eligible to participate if you complete the tasks above.

Good luck everyone! And thanks for your help with sharing the news about this amazing project! 🙌
—------------------—
Don’t forget to Whitelist if you haven’t already! Here is the link: https://trustedhealth.io/white-list
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Are there any additional bonuses for the ones who wants invest more than 100 ETH?

I think that you’d better ask the platform’s support team about this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Are there any additional bonuses for the ones who wants invest more than 100 ETH?
Activity: 252
Hey. Why is the range of languages available to write an article so limited?
The users are offered to choose among the most worldwide popular languages. This will allow make Trusted Health biunty campaign really effective so I don’t see any problems.
I’d just add Hindi to the list – it’s extremely popular, too.
However, according to statistics, the ones who know Hindi usually can speak English well enough.
Okay, then why is Russian language is chosen? You know, it’s used in several countries only.
First, about 50 million people speak Russian. Secondly, most people who speak Chinese are Chinese, but there’re 1.5 billion of them. Let’s just trust the team – they know what they do.
The users are offered to choose among the most worldwide popular languages. This will allow make Trusted Health biunty campaign really effective so I don’t see any problems.
However, according to statistics, the ones who know Hindi usually can speak English well enough.
Okay, then why is Russian language is chosen? You know, it’s used in several countries only.
Activity: 350
Can I choose myself what part of the info on my health will be available to particular doctors? This would be very convenient.
Pages:
Jump to: