Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 5. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hey there. If I place a post on the public page which belongs to me, will I be able to receive more tokens?
I don’t think so. However, how many subscribers does yr page have?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hey there. If I place a post on the public page which belongs to me, will I be able to receive more tokens?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Will research centers be able to take part in the ICO?

Yes, but they still will have to undergo he verification procedure.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Will research centers be able to take part in the ICO?
Activity: 378
What tools will you use to check the plug-in? It seems to me that it’s very difficult to find it nowadays, especially taking into account the range of the languages available.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hey. Is I possible to buy yr tokens for BTC?
No, and I think the team’s decision is right ‘cause the rate of  BTC is extremely unstable these days.
Activity: 196
Hey. Is I possible to buy yr tokens for BTC?
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Let’s say the platform doesn’t have time to check my data before the start of the sale. Will I have right to buy the tokens?
Activity: 280
Hey. Perhaps you should simplify the procedure of landing on the white list? Anyway, not everyone who’s interested in the platform understands technologies well.
Perhaps you’d better increase the amount of means allocated to the covering of the ICO by the media?
The articles about the platform appear regularly in popular media, so I don’t think it’s needed.
There’re just several days left before the ICO, that’s why I’m for strengthening the information attack.
What exactly do you offer? Concretize your ideas please, this all sounds quite abstract so far.
I think that CEO and other representatives of TrustedHealth management should be interviews by major media. What do you think about this idea?
Activity: 252
Perhaps you’d better increase the amount of means allocated to the covering of the ICO by the media?
The articles about the platform appear regularly in popular media, so I don’t think it’s needed.
There’re just several days left before the ICO, that’s why I’m for strengthening the information attack.
What exactly do you offer? Concretize your ideas please, this all sounds quite abstract so far.
Activity: 252
Activity: 392
I’ve heard that it’s possible to win 1000 tokens for a retweet. Is this true or are these the tricks of the scammers?
Activity: 238
Hi. Is it planned to conduct the bounty program for local social services? I think that it would be extremely effective there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. How long will tale to send all the tokens to the wallets during the ICO? Taking the agio into account, I’m afraid that there will be fails in platform’s operation.
Hey. Is it obligatory to specify the exact number of tokens that I wanna purchase on the ICO?
Yes, of course. The team has to calculate the demand preliminarily.
Pages:
Jump to: