Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty] - page 10. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. Will legal entities be able to buy tokens.
Yes, but they will have to undergo the verification procedure first.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will legal entities be able to buy tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I cant understand how your platform will be financed. Will you look for investors or wait for donations?
Activity: 364
Are u gonna cooperate with penitentiary facility. It seems to me that the problem of  hygiene and illnesses is very big there.
Activity: 406
Hello. Don’t u think that state authorities will want to control the patient data? Can your platform guarantee privacy?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hello. I’m wondering whether the increase in possibility of the platform’s budget possible.
As far as I know, it doesn’t. Are there any reasons for this?
No, but as far as I understand, it has great demand and it’ll be effective.
Great number of participants isnt the guarantee of successfulness. So i don’t think that expansion of bounty budget is rational.
What if turns out that most investors bought the tokens due to it only? What will u say then?
I’ll say that it was effective and it was great. However, it’s always extremely risky to make an advance pay in such cases.

Guys has anyone heard whether there will be a report on the most effective marketing direction or not? I’d be glad to read it.
Hello. I’m wondering whether the increase in possibility of the platform’s budget possible.
Great number of participants isnt the guarantee of successfulness. So i don’t think that expansion of bounty budget is rational.
What if turns out that most investors bought the tokens due to it only? What will u say then?
I’ll say that it was effective and it was great. However, it’s always extremely risky to make an advance pay in such cases.
Activity: 60
Let’s say that the group of hackers attacks your network. How soon will you be able to recover?
Good afternoon. Are you sure that the amount of funds collected on the ICO is enough to realize all the ideas?
7500 ETH is quite a considerable amount, moreover, the hard cap was reached.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. Are you sure that the amount of funds collected on the ICO is enough to realize all the ideas?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey there. Are bonuses limited by time or number of tokens?
By number of tokens. You can find the distribution on the official site.
Activity: 98
Hey there. Are bonuses limited by time or number of tokens?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
How are u going to verify the data you provide to users? You know… their diagnoses depend on that.
Greeting. Are you planning to use neural networks for determining diagnoses?  It might make the whole process automatic
Pages:
Jump to: