Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 25. (Read 35077 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello sir. Why is my line in the spreadsheet red? By facebook, my number in spreadsheet  26. What is the reason? What did not I do right? Thank you for attention.
I am unable to see if you are currently liking Umbrella Coin due to your privacy settings. All I need is proof that you like Umbrella Coin.
hello, and where you can see the table of participants thank you
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
speasial thanks for dev to update spreadsheet , its realy nice to see in blog campaign
hope UmbrellaCoin on ico Succes. wait and see soon
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello sir. Why is my line in the spreadsheet red? By facebook, my number in spreadsheet  26. What is the reason? What did not I do right? Thank you for attention.
I am unable to see if you are currently liking Umbrella Coin due to your privacy settings. All I need is proof that you like Umbrella Coin.
There was a small update with the stakes and the acceptance for the Blog and Media Section. Also, thanks for joining!
Activity: 528
joined twitter and facebook campaign sir
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
joined facebook campaign  Wink
Activity: 301
is this project over? I follow twitter bounty campaign. but there are no recent tweets on umbrellacoin twitter account.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
great for consep and overall of sistem stay tune for contionous to see about project,
i think all poeple in the world intersting to join
Activity: 59
joined media sosial bounty
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Activity: 189
I have Posts on Facebook and Retweets on Twitter but the red details I get, ironically your team work
why we can't see the crowdsale details on the website?!
Crowdsale details were removed because of the new website transfer. Take a look at our new website!
hi why the twitter and facebook tasks are not updated
The bounty updates are taking longer because I am currently going through people's stake amounts.
Activity: 118
I joined the twiter campaign. good luck
why we can't see the crowdsale details on the website?!
Crowdsale details were removed because of the new website transfer. Take a look at our new website!
hi why the twitter and facebook tasks are not updated
Merit: 102
Hallo bounty manager here, I've joined 1 month ago to participate in Bounty Twitter campaign. but in the Spreadsheet list my account gets banned. There my reason is to use Bot. I do not cheat in registering first.
Activity: 98
Joined twitter campaign
Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
Sorry about the forms! I just updated it with new links. Hopefully they don't get removed too Smiley

Hello Umbrella Founders

I think they still do not have the thread in Spanish!

I'm available... Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
the project is very good, and very thorough in terms of checking the actual participants,I see in the spreadsheet many participants who get riject, with a tight team will give satisfactory results for participants who really support this project
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
why there is no updates on facebook and twitter posts ?!
Activity: 588
im happy with Umbrela coin
Pages:
Jump to: