Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 28. (Read 35088 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have Joined twitter and Facebook Bounty.
Thank You   Smiley
welcome here to the new participants like you please enjoy promoting this campaign though i am not participating in the signature still in the social i participated. why does the participants in the signature have stakes? the campaign will end in october 20.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Joined facebook and twitter  campaign
Activity: 357
I have Joined twitter and Facebook Bounty.
Thank You   Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
For twitter campaign: How many tweets and retweets per week?
It's up to you.

If i make 1 or 5 share on facebook, will it be different in amount of the stakes? Thanks

No matter how many re-tweets/shares you do you will get 5 stakes for each week you are in the campaign.
Activity: 498
Merit: 105
It's up to you.

If i make 1 or 5 share on facebook, will it be different in amount of the stakes? Thanks

maybe same
Activity: 183
please update my rank signature campaign in spreadsheet list participant sir ,. now iam member ,.  iam happy follow your project . thank you ,.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
What happens if 5000 ETH isn't reached?
if the softcap is not reached then we w' ont get any tokens
Merit: 106
Hello here why is the spreadsheet doesn't have any stakes for the bounty participants what is the explanation here can someone tell me? what is the status of this campaign did they reach the softcap of this ico?

For me, i can not open the spreadsheet, it says that the file is protected. Do someone get same trouble? If yes, how to fix? Thanks
Merit: 106
It's up to you.

It's up to you.
Activity: 278
i will be joining in the social media campaign though i am participants in the signature campaign i would love to join in the social media campaign for more help to promote this campaign. what is the price now of umbrella token?
Activity: 490
This project seems very interesting starting from the concept made and the number of tokens in the output are quite a lot so I really want to join in following bounty sosmed first. Hopefully soon get a good response later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Hello here why is the spreadsheet doesn't have any stakes for the bounty participants what is the explanation here can someone tell me? what is the status of this campaign did they reach the softcap of this ico?
Activity: 126
join medsos campaign good luck all
Activity: 498
Merit: 105
hello Bounty Manager, can you update my twitter followers? and my facebook friends, thanks

i want to change my ETH address for the bounty campaign. My previous address got compromised on etherdelta this morning
username: brightdhykseen
email: [email protected]
old ETH address: 0xd549db4c3f75f882b868a99943175c285bc53632
New Address: 0xC20D87d300c2571ea47f1Eb257971dbDCA6FaDCD
i Participated in blog bounty, Media and Facebook
It's been changed.
Activity: 122

i want to change my ETH address for the bounty campaign. My previous address got compromised on etherdelta this morning
username: brightdhykseen
email: [email protected]
old ETH address: 0xd549db4c3f75f882b868a99943175c285bc53632
New Address: 0xC20D87d300c2571ea47f1Eb257971dbDCA6FaDCD
i Participated in blog bounty, Media and Facebook
Activity: 243
Thank you for the information on the distribution of bounty gifts that you have submitted.
Successful greeting for the project you have created.
What happens if 5000 ETH isn't reached?
The soft cap has been reduced to 1,500. We are still moving forward with the project! Starting Saturday, stakes will be calculated, it will take 3-4 weeks to go through all of the bounty participants. The next time stakes will be calculated will be at the END of the ICO. Remember, stakes are based off the amount of posting that you do on a WEEKLY basis.
Pages:
Jump to: