Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 27. (Read 35077 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
why we can't see the crowdsale details on the website?!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
joined social media campaign Sir
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Looks this is a nice project, I Joined facebook and twitter campaign, hope this project like IXT.
yeah the the UMBRELLA TOKENS will be more better than IXT it will increase it's price the advantage of this campaign is like there is a reserved exchanger for this campaign. the etherdelta they have the name their UMC>
Activity: 1428
Looks this is a nice project, I Joined facebook and twitter campaign, hope this project like IXT.
Activity: 840
Hi, could you please upgrade me to Member ?!
All set!
It is so good to know that the campaign manager here is so responsive i wish i can be join here after my campaign right now i want a campaign manager like this Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
why so few jobs on social networks or forgot about them ??
Activity: 257
i am now participant of the social media campaign Smiley goodluck with the campaign this campaign will end like a months from now that's a good step for all of us. keep it up team.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
continous for supporting for this project , i think is potensial for grow and hope will be succes
and still follow for rules and hope can get reward on bounty campaign.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
I will be joing in social media campaign this campaign looks so promising goodluck to all who participate Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All set!
Activity: 148
Activity: 162
have joined twitter bounty. good luck.
Activity: 234
just joined twitter campaign, waiting for update spreadsheet. good luck
Activity: 308
Logo very fine.
Happy luck
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
There is a good news that after the crowdsale there is an specific exchanger for this token hoping that it will be success and the price of this token umbrella coin will be skyrocket in etherdelta market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I have Joined twitter and Facebook Bounty.
Thank You   Smiley
welcome here to the new participants like you please enjoy promoting this campaign though i am not participating in the signature still in the social i participated. why does the participants in the signature have stakes? the campaign will end in october 20.
I am calculating the amount of stakes people have currently because many people have been asking. The final stake count will be done at the end of the ICO.

i love seeing devs or members of the team  that are very responsive to their members, and i commend the bounty manager of UMC for having this kind of attitude. keep it up sir, then you will really earn the trust and help of your community.
For twitter campaign: How many tweets and retweets per week?
It's up to you.

If i make 1 or 5 share on facebook, will it be different in amount of the stakes? Thanks

No matter how many re-tweets/shares you do you will get 5 stakes for each week you are in the campaign.
You get 5 stakes every week that you post. For example, you post 2 posts in one week that's 5 stakes. But if you post 2 posts in two weeks that's 10 stakes.
I have Joined twitter and Facebook Bounty.
Thank You   Smiley
welcome here to the new participants like you please enjoy promoting this campaign though i am not participating in the signature still in the social i participated. why does the participants in the signature have stakes? the campaign will end in october 20.
I am calculating the amount of stakes people have currently because many people have been asking. The final stake count will be done at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 350
Joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign ,good luck..
Activity: 160
Hi dev.
I re-filled the form for the participants twitter and facebook bounty companies.
Please, delete the first data, my wallet was hacked.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: