Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 29. (Read 35088 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
good day, maybe you have a mistake, I put it on the facebook page as registered, correct please in the table. my number in table 212.
Your status has been fixed!
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Hello campaign manager what is the status of this campaign, i hope that this campaign will be success and all of the participants here will get their bounties and their hardwork will come to in end and bounties Smiley i will support this ico until the end
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
good day, maybe you have a mistake, I put it on the facebook page as registered, correct please in the table. my number in table 212.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
What happens if 5000 ETH isn't reached?
Activity: 98
i have joined twitter campaign. thanks
Activity: 560
I joined on facebook and twitter
good luck
Activity: 111
Hello Sr .
I just join twitter campaign but I put the wrong link twitter . If you accept me , please change my link .
my number spreadsheet : 1536
my link twitter : https://twitter.com/DamnThinks

Thank you.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Joint Twitter and Facebook Campaign. thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It would be more interesting when we saw our rates in the table for the social network
Activity: 112
I joined the company's Twitter Bounty.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1

is this still active there is no one who updating and the spreadsheet  dosen't have any infos regarding to post or the status on what participants are doing..
any update to the campaign manager of these ICO.. because i feel I am wasting my time to like and post on twitter and facebook
The bounty is still being updated, but it's updated every 1-3 days. Keep posting because they do count! The bounty will be updated sometime tonight.

Joined Twitter Bountiesand thanks for updates
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i am joined facebook campaign good luck umbrella coin is the best
The following bounties have been updated so far: Facebook, Translations, and Signatures. I'm currently working on the Twitter bounty and I will updated this post when it's finished.
is this still active there is no one who updating and the spreadsheet  dosen't have any infos regarding to post or the status on what participants are doing..
any update to the campaign manager of these ICO.. because i feel I am wasting my time to like and post on twitter and facebook
The bounty is still being updated, but it's updated every 1-3 days. Keep posting because they do count! The bounty will be updated sometime tonight.
Activity: 172
i have joined twitter campaign. thanks
Activity: 169
joined twitter campaign. thank you
Activity: 308
Nice bounty joned thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
is this still active there is no one who updating and the spreadsheet  dosen't have any infos regarding to post or the status on what participants are doing..
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
just wondering how long until accepted? #1374
Pages:
Jump to: