Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 30. (Read 35077 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 113
Hi! I have provided an incorrect bitcoin profile in signature campaign sir. I send you a personal message  but if incase you have a link provided for requests like this may i ask if you have? I will still put in here the exact profile link i have in the forum and will be grateful to you for the correction in the spread sheet. Thank you in advance. 😊
Profile link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/glorious04-1084744

Thank you for updating my name in the spreadsheet. 😊
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
i have joined twitter campaign. hopefully be a good project. thank you very much.
Activity: 434
I looked through all my eyes but the table did not see it put it on a prominent place
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Please update the spreadsheet, we need to know how we are doing!
Most of the spreadsheets have been updated with the exception of Twitter. There are a lot of bot that have been submitted. The Twitter sheet will be finished tomorrow.

Just checked the spreadsheet and I don't see our stakes been recorded for both TW and FB.

They will be recorded after the crowdsale.
What is the current status of the campaign? what i mean is what is ico price of it and when does this bounty campaign will end? is the calculation of the stakes will be held a week after the ico or it will be held after 2 weeks after the ico?
The campaign is currently active. The min contribution is 1 ETH and the bounty ends on October 20th. For the first 5000 ETH there is a 100% bonus. The stakes will be processed within 3-4 weeks after the ICO ends.
Hi! I have provided an incorrect bitcoin profile in signature campaign sir. I send you a personal message  but if incase you have a link provided for requests like this may i ask if you have? I will still put in here the exact profile link i have in the forum and will be grateful to you for the correction in the spread sheet. Thank you in advance. 😊
Profile link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/glorious04-1084744
Activity: 343
i have joined twitter bounty campaign and facebook bounty campaign sir ,. thank you and good luck UmbrellaCoin Team ,.,.,.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Most of the spreadsheets have been updated with the exception of Twitter. There are a lot of bot that have been submitted. The Twitter sheet will be finished tomorrow.

Just checked the spreadsheet and I don't see our stakes been recorded for both TW and FB.

What is the current status of the campaign? what i mean is what is ico price of it and when does this bounty campaign will end? is the calculation of the stakes will be held a week after the ico or it will be held after 2 weeks after the ico?

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

Activity: 222
I have participated in signature campaign. This project seems good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Facebook Bounty has been updated, Twitter bounty will be updated tomorrow.
Great News Sir.
Thank You For Your hard Work
Have nice day.
Good Luck Umbrella.
Facebook Bounty has been updated, Twitter bounty will be updated tomorrow.
Activity: 119
I joined the company's Twitter Bounty. thanks
Dear dev! Sorry there is a change of address etherwallet with new address: 0x9Ae68a20CA0584c4E979083136166b7E53335a5f
spreadsheet twitter no: #605.
thanks dev!
All set!
Activity: 251
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Hi, i was joined the signature bounty campaign. I hope the best for this project, good luck to Umbrella and all participants.   Grin Grin
Activity: 118
I have joined the twitter campaign good luck
Activity: 1008
Dear dev! Sorry there is a change of address etherwallet with new address: 0x9Ae68a20CA0584c4E979083136166b7E53335a5f
spreadsheet twitter no: #605.
thanks dev!
Hi! I've joined the signature bounty campaign. Goodluck too Umbrella and to all participants.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
My rank was change.Please update my signature,also want to join avatar,i downlad but is bigger and cant upload.
Activity: 176
hi good day here... what is the current status of our campaign i've been promoting this ico since i promoted to jr. member hoping that this ico will be success in the near october. happy to participate Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: