Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 32. (Read 35077 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Tell me please in this bounty for Twitter how many times a week to perform tasks and where to send reports?
It's up to you, and we will check your account at the end of the bounty. This process will take 3-4 weeks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello Dev, mod
Please help me change my ETH address to: 0x3C8db391520aA069cDf32b2aFAD577C44E82dd58
twitter: #963
facebook: #579

BTW, Do you need Vietnamese translation, please?
Please dm me if you need to avoid missed your post reply here Smiley
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
All of the bounties have been updated!

Can I rejoined the facebook campaign, sir?
Rejected : Unable to view likes
Activity: 434
That I did not find an updated table from which everyone is crazy if not difficult to give the link thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
i will be join in this campaign once my current campaign will be done , i hope that there is a good future in this UMBRELLA Token that will release in october right? good day to all.
Activity: 126
Tell me please in this bounty for Twitter how many times a week to perform tasks and where to send reports?
Activity: 182
i have joined twitter and facebook campaign. but i can not find the link spreadsheet.
Activity: 301
joined twitter campaign dev. thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
Activity: 210
It's nice that the spreadsheet was updates , it was some confuse here with the bounties but Umbrella Coin looks a very solid project with a great team with high potential
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Hello dev. Please change myetherwallet with new address: 0x9Ae68a20CA0584c4E979083136166b7E53335a5f
Bounty twitter SPREADSHEET no: #605
Activity: 280
i want to joint ...goog luck...
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Please update the spreadsheet, we need to know how we are doing!
Most of the spreadsheets have been updated with the exception of Twitter. There are a lot of bot that have been submitted. The Twitter sheet will be finished tomorrow.

I was expelled from the company's bounty by Twitter because I pointed out the wrong link to the profile in bitcointalk, can this be somehow corrected? My login on the forum  First1by https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/first1by-988901 In the table on the twitter 236

ask me pls
Activity: 191
Congats to this campaign, all of the bounty participants are getting excited about the bounty because they know that this campaign will be success, goodluck team, and more success to all.
yep this campaign will be success for sure........ the campaign manager here is a very responsive campaign manager. and also i hope that this token will be put in good exchanger Smiley

I'm agree with you, if campaign manager active and always update about status campaign participant make all active to promote the project
Activity: 176
I am glad that i am one of the participants here in the UMBRELLA Token ico Smiley hope that this campaign will be success in the near future and claim some bounties here, this campaign also have many bounties so many members are joining in this campaign Smiley
Activity: 322
Congats to this campaign, all of the bounty participants are getting excited about the bounty because they know that this campaign will be success, goodluck team, and more success to all.
yep this campaign will be success for sure........ the campaign manager here is a very responsive campaign manager. and also i hope that this token will be put in good exchanger Smiley
Activity: 210
Activity: 476

Good project, I think this campaign will be success
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
you said that "there will be 1.2% of total tokens available during this bounty. This amounts to 1.2 million tokens.'
is this amounts are fixed? regardless on how much is being raised at the end of the ico? what if the hard cap will not be reached, will you reduce the bounty pool?
The bounty pool will never be reduced, the amount will always be 1.2%

ok it will not be reduced.. but where will that 1.2% comes from? total supply of the tokens or from the number of tokens that will be sold after the ico?
Pages:
Jump to: