Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 44. (Read 35088 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Joined bounty facebook and twitter
Activity: 252
hi dev
joined sosial media bounty.
thanks
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
@umbrellacoin, suddenly i discover i am rejected from Twitter campaign...  Sad I saw you mention me a "bot" in spreadsheet... Shocked Would you please tell me why you take a step such like that. I joined this campaign from when it's start. I did re-tweet everyday (not all re-tweet in one day). Please check my twitter again one more time. Hope you will understand your mistake. Good day... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Hello I want to reserve the french translation please, thank you

Sorry, I think the French Whitepaper translation is already taken. Thanks for your interest!

Also, we don't have that many signature/blog signups even though they account for the majority of the bounty pool. That's great for the people who are signed up because it's a bigger piece of the pie for them, but I encourage you to add your signature or promote some content for bigger bang for your buck. If you have any questions about the product or need any material please PM me or join our discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/mwKSgTK
Ok, but is the ANN translation also reserved? I still don't see it on the french forum.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
Hello, I am joined on 21.07 Twitter and FB, in Twitter table see me (ID 402), in FB table I can not find? I already have regular shares, can help me here someone. My FB profile https://www.facebook.com/bitonator

So, again, I'm not listed in FB spreadsheet, although I joined on the 21st and I've shared everything

Did you sign up with the form? We're not deleting any entries from the spreadsheet.

Thanks for your answer, yes, on 21.07 I have registered for both bounty Twitter and FB, both forms filled out and sent. And on the 21 I started retweeted and shared for project. With Twitter is ok, but with FB I have the problem. Could you help me maybe?
Activity: 144
Hello, I am joined on 21.07 Twitter and FB, in Twitter table see me (ID 402), in FB table I can not find? I already have regular shares, can help me here someone. My FB profile https://www.facebook.com/bitonator

So, again, I'm not listed in FB spreadsheet, although I joined on the 21st and I've shared everything

Did you sign up with the form? We're not deleting any entries from the spreadsheet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
Joined Social Media Bounty campaign(Facebook and twitter)
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is it necessary to post our Twitter/FB links here? or is that optional, since you may have a great system to track them?
Optional.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Is it necessary to post our Twitter/FB links here? or is that optional, since you may have a great system to track them?
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
i have joined facebook and twiter bounty campaign sir ,. thank you
Activity: 143
joining bonty twitter dev good project
good luck sir  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I joined the Social Media Bounty Program. Tell me where you can see the table. Have not you?
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
success for your bounty
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Joined The Twitter Bounty Campaign.
Good Luck Umbrella Coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Thank you for verifying me and changing the status, good luck to you.
Pages:
Jump to: