Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 43. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Waiting for distribution it's 9days left for the team to deliver their promises.
Activity: 257
If the distribution is at this the end of the month why the spreadsheet hasn't the amount of tokens? the participants here will be confused for sure. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
They were at the end of this month. They will do the distributions in the worst 10 days.
Activity: 238
I have joined the bounty at the end and that's why I will get a small reward. But ... I will keep tokens till the price goes up and it will increase my reward. Is there any good news?
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
So the bounty distribution has already been done? Shocked

when it's done, there seems to be no information about distributing allocations for bounty. . .
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
Dear manager,

Since the token hasnt been distributed yet, i've recently applied request form for eth address changes. Please kindly replace my old address with the new one thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
So the bounty distribution has already been done? Shocked
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Possibly after the distribution of the Bounty, the price of the token decreases. But it is normal, there are many people wanting to sell and many people wanting to buy low. It's a token to hold for at least six months. Sometimes the delay in distribution helps the token establish itself in the market.
for UTK is a long-term token to be maintained and in hold until bounty hanter runs out to sell its token, but I think it's time to buy UTK to save while the price is still $ 0.6
UTrust (UTK) Currently in a nice dip to grab. About good volume and more exciting news coming soon! So, price expectation is more than 10$ in coming days.

yeap price is little bit down, i hope if now all starts growing again we will see 1 dollar my the end of january, but its just my thoughs.
and also what news are you talking about? can you please share with us?
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
Possibly after the distribution of the Bounty, the price of the token decreases. But it is normal, there are many people wanting to sell and many people wanting to buy low. It's a token to hold for at least six months. Sometimes the delay in distribution helps the token establish itself in the market.
for UTK is a long-term token to be maintained and in hold until bounty hanter runs out to sell its token, but I think it's time to buy UTK to save while the price is still $ 0.6
UTrust (UTK) Currently in a nice dip to grab. About good volume and more exciting news coming soon! So, price expectation is more than 10$ in coming days.
Would you still be happy when token has been distributed? If they say patient then we should!
Activity: 686
Token distribution is not a concern for some of bounty participants including me, I am even comfortable if team distributes it in Feb18 but the main concern is stakes have not been calculated in tokens yet and nobody know how much reward one is going to get, I request Dev team to first convert the stakes into tokens and then talk about distribution.

Im also waiting for that but the manager is still waiting for the dev to give the exact amount of sold token during ICO.
I want to know also how many token should i get.

Everyone is looking forward to the same thing to see what rewards will be received on this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Token distribution is not a concern for some of bounty participants including me, I am even comfortable if team distributes it in Feb18 but the main concern is stakes have not been calculated in tokens yet and nobody know how much reward one is going to get, I request Dev team to first convert the stakes into tokens and then talk about distribution.

Im also waiting for that but the manager is still waiting for the dev to give the exact amount of sold token during ICO.
I want to know also how many token should i get.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
I have great interest on Utrust project specially after last news. Furthermore I consider good strategy one to distribute bounty tokens gradually to avoid dumping but, as many users already wrote, I expect almost token calcultaion of every one. Here no one knows his reward neither the distribution time. Please give us a feedback through anche official comunication. Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
25 million UTK Not a bad bounty. I calculate from $ 5 and make $ 125 million Smiley
Activity: 257
YEs that's correct it is a long term because if the campaign manager or the developers send the tokens to the participants right now the price of the UTK tokens might just get dumped by the bounty participants , good job devs
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
You are right that the token might decrease in price but I don't see decreasing since it is hitting bigger exchanges. UTK has a very good foundation and the road map is just amazing. I am still hodl my token after distribution maybe more than six months
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Dear Bounty Manager,

I have one query. Is KYC required for bounty user ? Because in these days lots of other project are asking for KYC for bounty users also.

Thanks,

Hello, previously manager mentioned that KYC will not be applied for bounty participants. It is only for ICO investors.
This is good news for all of us and for the project at first.
Hope, we will recieve tokens by the end of this months. This is info from Telegram?

Answers to all your questions

Yes we were told that KYC there is no need for bounty participants. We just now being patient waiting for distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: