Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 46. (Read 100049 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Bounty manager will not finishing their work, he is most bad manager of bounty
And he is scammer, connected account with jamalaezas
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
Very very long. Even there is still no calculation of the shares in the tables. It's quite easy to stretch the formula in Excel
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
February ? I hope it will not be late until this month, because as informed by the post above, it will be until the end of January.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
this campaign takes too long. hope that theres no more delay on distribution of bounty on february. the price of bitcoin and all altcoin now is fluactuate downtrend not a good time to distribute early.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

How can they distribute when we don't know how many tokens we will get? In other words: how do they know?

The team must send a final bounty pool to the managers. Then the managers will complete the calculation and send it back to the team.

Thanks for the info we have been patient enough and we extend our hopes that UTRUST will deliver bounties successfully.
I saw the bounty hunter ask for his token and hopefully the team will pay off in February , the participants work hard to promote the project, good luck. Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Congrats for you all bounty hunters,you all will get your reward in the ends of this month...
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Thank God atleast we have some information regarding bounty distribution from Dev team, now just waiting for the end of this month, hope we will have genuine rewards for our hard work we put in this project.
Activity: 378

How can they distribute when we don't know how many tokens we will get? In other words: how do they know?

The team must send a final bounty pool to the managers. Then the managers will complete the calculation and send it back to the team.

Thanks for the info we have been patient enough and we extend our hopes that UTRUST will deliver bounties successfully.
keep calm all of you will definitely get token. I think the team's performance and managers are not professional. I know a promising utrust project but without a community probably will not get this far. so please respect bounty hunters
The team are giving  there best all we need is support. It has not been easy!  We should acknowledge the fact that they have been keep in through there roadMap
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
tell me when the reward for our wallets will be completed, the bounty company is finished, and even went to the stock exchanges, I congratulate all of us)
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
keep calm all of you will definitely get token. I think the team's performance and managers are not professional. I know a promising utrust project but without a community probably will not get this far. so please respect bounty hunters
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Stay calm for all things work together for good. Bounty manager L's working to see distribution done without no errors...
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Bounty campaign was end long time ago! we have any news and updates. What to think? who knows ssomething?
As far as I know, I heard on Telegram UTRUST will ditribution for bounty hunter in this month. It seems bounty hunter can receive their reward at the end of this month or until begin of next month. You spent much times to wait this project, so, why do you not spend one month to see the final result? Wink
Thanks for info! Waiting the end of current month!
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
today is 15th, half of January. The bounty campaign is almost 4-5 months old. Hope token owners do not delay more...

bounty has been never on priority list of any ICO owners after successful sale.. so they'll probably release the coins after their more important stuffs.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
any news from this coin sir? when distribute?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Dear manager of the company! I ask you to change the address of the wallet in the Slack and telegram table. I already asked for it. In the request table I was added but nothing changed! I very much ask you to change the address of your wallet! Thank you!
hi..
your address has been accordingly changed now.. thanks for notifying us again...
Dear manager! Thank you very much for your time! I really appreciate it
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
today is 15th, half of January. The bounty campaign is almost 4-5 months old. Hope token owners do not delay more...
Pages:
Jump to: