Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 45. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
I still believe the team will honor their promise and distribute the bounty, the project has gain quite a lot of attention in the market. Any negative news will be a bad thing for the project
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
I hope the managers can work well, although it looks long in this distribution, at least plan what will be in seven will be done for the common good, and the project will be good for the future ..
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I think that the team is discussing the amount of importance. I do not think the manager is a negligence.
Activity: 532
there are still many longer projects than this for distribution, I think utrust is a project that is still in say pretty good to respond to all developments
that exists, maneger works hard for everything
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Bounty manager will not finishing their work, he is most bad manager of bounty
And he is scammer, connected account with jamalaezas

You know what scam is? Do you?

Our job is to manage and participants or other users just watching this thread should understand this(most of them knows that). All of you guys are free to check the sheet but please note that token count will be updated once Utrust team provides us token sale count.

We have updated the sheet with stakes and are waiting for Utrust team to proceed ATM. That is the update. Don't keep on posting false allegations that we are not doing our job (which is management of the campaign).

I personally don't want to stir up further drama so I wouldn't take any action against false accusers (until it passes a limit).

I think it seems to have to be more patient and do not blame the manager, he's been working as well as possible.
I think it's good we do not blame dev .... and be patient because many projects for distribution are so long and after the distribution takes place and in high price exchange then they say, thank you ,As it is spit and swallow back again. REMEMBER ,,,, "DEV" he just manages this thread and for the distribution problem is what the project team said karna dev has sent all the updates
Activity: 279
Merit: 12

Our job is to manage and participants or other users just watching this thread should understand this(most of them knows that). All of you guys are free to check the sheet but please note that token count will be updated once Utrust team provides us token sale count.

We have updated the sheet with stakes and are waiting for Utrust team to proceed ATM. That is the update. Don't keep on posting false allegations that we are not doing our job (which is management of the campaign).

I personally don't want to stir up further drama so I wouldn't take any action against false accusers (until it passes a limit).

I think it seems to have to be more patient and do not blame the manager, he's been working as well as possible.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
avirunes maneger is trusted and well-known in handling all ico projects in bitcointalk and all succeeded in real, UTK is one of those great successful projects, I personally admire the way manegers work like avirunes
Activity: 881
Merit: 502

Thank you Avirunes. I believe in you and have no complaint at all. You do your job very well.

Only it would be better if Utrust is taking actions faster. Which would also help you to finish this long bounty program.

Cheers.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I'm very professional with our campaign manager. It's related to the UTK team right now. My idea is that it's a good time to distribute the bounty. The hunters will sell low and start to hold long term.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
Where the final spreadsheet ? token still not count ?
Activity: 238

This is not a good time, if UTK is delivered right now I think this time is not the best, it will dump under the BTC and I believe no one likes the price as it is now. Try to wait patiently and everything will be better.

i think this a good plan
Activity: 381
Merit: 251

This is not a good time, if UTK is delivered right now I think this time is not the best, it will dump under the BTC and I believe no one likes the price as it is now. Try to wait patiently and everything will be better.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Jesus Christ, I would flip out 10 times reading this crap if I would be a bounty manager. Same questions over and over again, talking smack, whining etc. Props to Avir. & Co. for keeping it cool.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Yes it's a great news for all bounty hunters because we are waiting from long time to get a news about distribution of utrust tokens from the team of utrust, so surely we will get our bounty soon.
Activity: 644
I hope that in this campaign everyone will be paid in time and to all participants. I hope the payments will not last for several months. In the electroneum bounty, half of the participants were paid tokens back in December, the half-century is still waiting. Although the bounty campaign ended in late October!
Activity: 378
this campaign takes too long. hope that theres no more delay on distribution of bounty on february. the price of bitcoin and all altcoin now is fluactuate downtrend not a good time to distribute early.
Patience is the key to be happy at the end.
Activity: 378

When i joined his first campaign  at that time i thought same but i was wrong. He is not connected with jamal. Jamal is most inappropriate manager. Avirunes at least keep updating us. Avirunes don't have rights to sent payment. So calling him scammer is not good manner. Maybe you will get negative feedback on your profile because calling avirunes scammer without any proof.

Sure calling Avirunes scammer not a good words. Avirunes has been a good manager and you should have go through the ryplies to see how kind he has been replying comments and answering questions.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267

When i joined his first campaign  at that time i thought same but i was wrong. He is not connected with jamal. Jamal is most inappropriate manager. Avirunes at least keep updating us. Avirunes don't have rights to sent payment. So calling him scammer is not good manner. Maybe you will get negative feedback on your profile because calling avirunes scammer without any proof.

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

The team must send a final bounty pool to the managers. Then the managers will complete the calculation and send it back to the team.
They cannot complete the calculation if they have no information about the rewards pool.

The team promised to start sending tokens at the end of the month.

And why do you write in this thread if you didn't even participate in the bounty campaign and didn't support UTRUST?
Pages:
Jump to: