Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 44. (Read 100049 times)

Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Dear Bounty Manager,

I have one query. Is KYC required for bounty user ? Because in these days lots of other project are asking for KYC for bounty users also.

Thanks,

Hello, previously manager mentioned that KYC will not be applied for bounty participants. It is only for ICO investors.
This is good news for all of us and for the project at first.
Hope, we will recieve tokens by the end of this months. This is info from Telegram?

Campaign manager wrote here about KYC (no need) also he mentioned distribution will be done at the end of January.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Dear Bounty Manager,

I have one query. Is KYC required for bounty user ? Because in these days lots of other project are asking for KYC for bounty users also.

Thanks,

Hello, previously manager mentioned that KYC will not be applied for bounty participants. It is only for ICO investors.
Hope, we will recieve tokens by the end of this months. This is info from Telegram?

Answers to all your questions

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Dear Bounty Manager,

Thanks,

Activity: 779
Merit: 500
Dear Bounty Manager,

Thanks,

Although UTRUST will not need to use KYC to verify and receive bounty rewards, but I think we should to prepare all proof information for the future if we still working as a bounty hunter. The rule can be changed everytime if the policies need us use KYC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
be patient guys. hope we will receive our utk coin very soon.
Activity: 881
Dear Bounty Manager,

Thanks,

Activity: 406
Dear Bounty Manager,

Thanks,
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
Very long they are delayed. Of course you want to have boys did well to ensure that the project lived and I want to get the reward.
Every participants here want to get their reward but we need patience as they promised on telegram they do distributing at the end of this month hope they will do it as they said.
and hopefully this is true ..... NO delay anymore because we have long waited for the good news after a long time to be patient
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Very long they are delayed. Of course you want to have boys did well to ensure that the project lived and I want to get the reward.
Every participants here want to get their reward but we need patience as they promised on telegram they do distributing at the end of this month hope they will do it as they said.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
already it say by UTRUST team in their telegram that the payment will given on the end of this month and that is their promise to everyone who have participated here. and they ask us to be patient waiting for our payment, UTRUST is a promising project and have the future very good. this project became the best ICO in all altcoin because many people of which provide good support on UTRUST project.
Activity: 257
for those who are waiting here why can't you just buy some UTK at the market so that after the distribution of the tokens market of this token will never be at the lowest peak of the price.
Activity: 294
Everyone seems to be impatient to receive their payment even if the information is clear about the payment. Wink

well you can't blame them. they're doing their job few a long time and triggered about the price of UTK now. obviously, they dump there coins just after they received it.
Activity: 686
Everyone seems to be impatient to receive their payment even if the information is clear about the payment. Wink
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
Thank God atleast we have some information regarding bounty distribution from Dev team, now just waiting for the end of this month, hope we will have genuine rewards for our hard work we put in this project.

Information that can start cooling and very helpful, may start to get used to add time to be patient, because bounty manager also wants to be able to complete, there is no desire to restrain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
The managers are waiting for the final bounty pool.
UTRUST team promised to start sending tokens at the end of the month.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Guys, I haven't missed anything, have I? Has the award not been distributed yet? Is it necessary to fill up any form for distribution or just wait?

We will just wait now. If there is a change, the manager informs us.
I only know the distribution of tokens for bounty campaign participants will be done at the end of this month. you can see it in quote # 2496
Activity: 644
Guys, I haven't missed anything, have I? Has the award not been distributed yet? Is it necessary to fill up any form for distribution or just wait?

We will just wait now. If there is a change, the manager informs us.
Activity: 238
Activity: 378
From the beginning the team has been working hard to see their promise deliver. I think what we need now is support and give credit to bounty manager for his hard work too.
Pages:
Jump to: