Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 30. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 03, 2019, 11:19:37 AM
Bounty is already not profitable? I think you don't have enough knowlege about bounty because until now I have an regular weekly income coming from bounty.

What particular bounty is that? would like to share?
I think you are referring to signature campaign income which you are currently at now, and I think its not consider that as bounty.

There are a few sides that you can get from a bounty and don't underestimate the Bounty right now because there will be good news that will benefit the bounty hunter.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
May 03, 2019, 10:36:07 AM
Doing both will be a good idea. Get your capital on trading from the profits of your bounty. Its much easier to gamble thinking you don't use most straight from your pocket.
yups, doing both is very good. we do bounty work then trade. no longer need to spend money from our pocket just waiting for a salary from a bounty job or trading with coins or tokens from this bounty will make us profit better
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 03, 2019, 10:35:40 AM
Bounty vs trading. For me, i prefer to join the bounty than a trading, even bounty was so very tiring specially in posting in the bounty but, I really enjoy it, I've l gained  more knowledge and my mind will be exercising. Trading for me was a risk one, because you don't know when the price is high or low.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 03, 2019, 10:30:35 AM
Bear market already disappointed a lot of bounty hunters as a lot of projects failed to raise funds & closed down. Now due to IEO trend most of the projects will opt not to launch bounty campaign as they are getting marketing from the exchange platforms user base. From recent succesful IEO only Top Network & GowithMe Launched bounty campaign that too before signing IEO proposal with exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 03, 2019, 10:25:09 AM
When the gift hasn't benefited me. I better trade. Even I also invest in long term. There was a lot of fraud that happened to the gift project and this made me very disappointed. My work is very useless because of a fraud project. But I am still very confident if there are still many good prize projects.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 03, 2019, 10:22:58 AM
Bounty is already not profitable? I think you don't have enough knowlege about bounty because until now I have an regular weekly income coming from bounty.

What particular bounty is that? would like to share?
I think you are referring to signature campaign income which you are currently at now, and I think its not consider that as bounty.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
May 03, 2019, 10:05:31 AM
ICO is on the verge of being phased out in crypto and it has impacted negatively on bounty campaigns. Currently, it's very rare to find successful bounties. I'm still into bounties but I'm more focused on trading for months now.

Now trading is more profitable than in the ICO because a lot of coins are showing good prices and the ICO is quiet because the IEO trend has begun so many people opt for the IEO rather than the ICO, and this is a good opportunity to participate in trade and the IEO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 03, 2019, 10:00:03 AM
With my 2 years of experience in the cryptocurrency field, I have not earned that much in bounty. I earned more money from airdrops through referrals and giveaways. The biggest I have earned was around $800 USD which was a random electronic raffle from HOQU rewarding me with 4 ETH. Other giveaways I've earned are like within $400 USD. When it comes into trading, I'm not sure if I made profit since it's very time consuming plus the risk is higher for me since I'm not an expert into trading. So my advise to those who have not earned big is to rather work on airdrop referrals and giveaways. I think the only profitable way in bounty is translation and bug finding since these kind of job requires skills. The rest does not give a f---.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 03, 2019, 09:54:12 AM
Prizes and trading, in my opinion, are two things that are still very profitable. We must be smart to choose good gifts and we can count on them. Even though it's very difficult, you can't give up and keep fighting. I also trade because it can still give me an advantage. And now we can see that the Crypto market is rising. So that this increase can also provide profits.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
May 03, 2019, 09:53:18 AM
ICO is on the verge of being phased out in crypto and it has impacted negatively on bounty campaigns. Currently, it's very rare to find successful bounties. I'm still into bounties but I'm more focused on trading for months now.
Activity: 546
May 03, 2019, 09:46:01 AM
Bounty is already not profitable? I think you don't have enough knowlege about bounty because until now I have an regular weekly income coming from bounty. But like in other business we need to have variety source of income so open your mind do learn and to perform trading to add you some income but it is more risky rather than bounty because you need to raised more capital to earn in trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 03, 2019, 09:36:21 AM
I do not compare both of them because for me they are both useful. I earn crypto from bounty and at the same time I trade it and also earn extra money in trading and bounty there's money it's just on you on how you manage those.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
May 03, 2019, 08:46:25 AM
Bounties sometimes can give you insights into future trading decisions for that cryptocurrency. You can make predictions based on the way

the team conducts itself and the community's reactions, on how that crypto will perform in the markets...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
May 03, 2019, 07:49:11 AM
It's can't be compare because they are different things.

Bounty is the reward that being given by doing something as the project owner try do marketing things for their project.
Meanwhile trading is risky activity that can be rewarded you massive amount of profit or major loss
I think it's a work problem. well, most people who start everything from the beginning, will use both choices. I think, people who will just choose trading are people who have enough money. for now I choose both. even though both have different things, but I think that can be set.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 03, 2019, 07:39:16 AM
i have hoarded some bounty tokens. they are not mature. i believe in their value at the right time. i will not give up the bounty. it’s just that they don’t show value when they are in a bear market.
the main thing is that the project in which you participated worked and the team followed the project roadmap. if the project does not stand still, the price will soon be high
Activity: 868
Merit: 2
May 03, 2019, 07:16:40 AM
In a bear market, I would rather only bounty.  Because how many did not try to trade, incurred losses.  Well, on the bull, of course, it is better to trade.

Agree with you! I for now continue to engage in bounty programs and try to select good projects in my opinion. I think when the market starts to go up those tokens that we have earned for the bounty will be in a very favorable position.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
May 03, 2019, 06:18:03 AM
It's can't be compare because they are different things.

Bounty is the reward that being given by doing something as the project owner try do marketing things for their project.
Meanwhile trading is risky activity that can be rewarded you massive amount of profit or major loss
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
May 03, 2019, 06:07:56 AM
i have hoarded some bounty tokens. they are not mature. i believe in their value at the right time. i will not give up the bounty. it’s just that they don’t show value when they are in a bear market.
Activity: 434
May 03, 2019, 05:43:57 AM
In a bear market, I would rather only bounty.  Because how many did not try to trade, incurred losses.  Well, on the bull, of course, it is better to trade.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
May 03, 2019, 04:17:34 AM
Bounty is still profitable (If you find a good, genuine campaign)
and for my next point, i would say that once bounty doesn't pay really well, people tend to leave.

When people leave, meaning the remaining people are doing the bounty with less competition and getting more stakes.
Thus, people are getting better reward now based on the higher stakes they really get in
So it really depends on how the bounty is play with

Next, trading requires experience and it has risk
The only risk you are dealing with bounty is just effort and time
But not the same in trading, if you make mistakes in trading, you would need to cut loss and lose portion of the money tho
Pages:
Jump to: