Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 32. (Read 18152 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
May 02, 2019, 04:57:24 PM
Earning from bounty is quite different from trading. Trading will give you a good money in a short while while bounty will take a while to pay. If you are really an experienced trader, then is much more convenient and easier. Bounty hunting doesn't require investment, so it's still a good way to earn some cryptocurrency.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
May 02, 2019, 03:58:44 PM
It's quite unfortunate that I joined bounty when it's no longer profitable. But be it as it may, there is still hope and one can actually earn more in bounty but you will overstressed yourself. Again some are still doing bounties because they are looking for money to start trading.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 02, 2019, 03:54:04 PM
I personally prefer bounty doesn't mean I don't like the world of trading I like both because I do trade, get capital from the bounty world so the two are important to me
Activity: 490
May 02, 2019, 03:30:58 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

I understand your choice. I also do not see good Bounties (probably, I simply miss something when doing it). It is better not to invent the bicycle and to trade. This is a "classic" scheme to make money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
May 02, 2019, 12:38:44 PM
Bounty and Trading are different from each other I think. Because we no need to invest money to earning money from the bounty campaign. On the other hand, we need to invest money to earn from trading. A bounty can give you a chance to earn money freely and you can invest the money into trading. So both are Important to achieve money in the crypto world. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 02, 2019, 10:46:16 AM
Both Bounty and Trading is good and also indispensable for the crypto market. This because if you are investing your own money in the crypto trading then you don't have the patience of waiting till the bull market. So, you need to work for bounty and earn free reward and then invest this reward in the crypto trading. Then only you can earn a sufficient profit and without mind tension.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 02, 2019, 10:42:42 AM
I also began to switch to trading, I think we can start a good step with the strategy of trading crypto. Currently bounty is very difficult to get results, because many projects fail. So, trading the right choice for me right now. Thank you,
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 02, 2019, 10:30:53 AM
I went to the trade because the bounty is now a waste of veremeni. People no longer invest in ICO, people’s trust is undermined, a lot of ICO fraud.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
May 02, 2019, 10:09:55 AM
Both trading and bounty is the way how to earn money easy and always have profitable if we know how to earn, but bounty campaign is the best way how to earn money without invest first.

Exactly, it has been proven that bounty and trading is a profitable thing, if someone complains because they don't get paid from the bounty then this is reasonable because many projects fail and we don't spend money.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
May 02, 2019, 09:55:51 AM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
By comparing 2017 vs 2018 or 2017 vs 2019 for the bounty it's really not good for a bounty hunter. So, I think you are right about this. But maybe it happened for the market situation. So, it would be okay within the next year.
Activity: 672
May 02, 2019, 09:38:56 AM
Both are good, but I don't have the capital so it's just a bounty, in my opinion bounty presence has become a promising thing, I've heard someone can earn around $ 5,000 in 3 months, even I need a year to get $ 5,000.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 02, 2019, 09:26:41 AM
Hello guys,

Bounties are safe, when done with us Wink They're also a great way to hone your skills and understand more the crypto space. We host quizzes which are fun and friendly competitions! Check this out, I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

🚨 More giveaways coming. And this time, you won't believe it... You'll have an opportunity to win tokens of an IEO! 🚨

👊 This is the first quiz for an IEO in the history of crypto and we are very honored to pioneer it and get to claim this milestone! You know we bring you the best.

🔥🔥 Evedo Quiz on Saturday 4th of May 🔥🔥

ℹ️ Evedo is a blockchain based platform, consisting of B2B & B2C Marketplaces. It unifies all businesses and participants involved in organizing events. Their aim is to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without unnecessary middlemen.

🚀 When you think about how hard it is to organize an event with so many parties involved: ground planning for permits, booking agents, artist management, stage construction, stage lighting, electricity, beverage companies, emergency services and security services just to name a few... Then you begin to understand why Evedo can help smooth out this strenuous process 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 1 ETH worth of tokens per question!

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 Evedo's website (https://www.evedo.co/) 🌐 

💬 Join their Telegram group (https://t.me/evedoco) to learn more about the project.

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Saturday the 4th of May at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your research 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

🔹Another day, another opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tokens with GAINS.

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
May 02, 2019, 09:20:06 AM
for me the trade is very complicated. I get my tokens for bounty and keep them for better times. In trade, I always lose, so I try to keep aside
it's not too bad than not trying it at all? even I experienced the same thing as you in taking part in trade. it's just that I always focus on a number of altcoins in trading so I can cover losses on altcoins that do not have price developments in the exchange.

As long as it's profitable, of course it's better to try everything, bounty and trading has been proven to make many people earn income like work so I also recommend doing both.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
May 02, 2019, 09:00:55 AM
for me the trade is very complicated. I get my tokens for bounty and keep them for better times. In trade, I always lose, so I try to keep aside
it's not too bad than not trying it at all? even I experienced the same thing as you in taking part in trade. it's just that I always focus on a number of altcoins in trading so I can cover losses on altcoins that do not have price developments in the exchange.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
May 02, 2019, 08:37:48 AM
Bounty somehow can still be profitable with the legitimate projects.
But if we're going to count all of them, for obvious reasons, not all of them are worth it.
Trading is applicable but not every bounty hunter is willing to take risk that trading brings.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
May 02, 2019, 08:21:30 AM
I think trading is more profitable than working on bounty hunting, i believe that bounty hunting this time is not profitable some ico has really become afected from a very huge dip. Some projects are cancelled and some really didnt reach there soft cap and the bounty hunter didnt get thier payment because softcap is not reach. I believe that trading is a good way to earn profit this time due to the continueous growing or maybe rising of market.
Activity: 644
May 02, 2019, 07:59:37 AM
none of them.

we as a small investor dont know when price's edge. because of that we make loss when trading.
last year none of bounty campaign bring money to participants.

so best is hodling.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
May 02, 2019, 06:48:23 AM
hah. stupid bounty hunter does not feel dollar in he's pocket. so he need to lose last money by tradig on exchanges) do not be like stupid bounty hunter.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
May 02, 2019, 06:39:06 AM
Bounty and trading are good and fun things, I combine both because I also like bounty and start trading almost a year ago, hope the market will rising and will easy to make profit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 02, 2019, 06:04:19 AM
Bounty hunters are bad traders.  Their goal is to earn faster than money and get out of the project, which is why this is the situation with projects.  I believe that this can be corrected by giving the project tokens a bit later to the listing on the stock exchange, and doing it gradually, in parts.

you have reason speaking that mostly hunters are bad traders. Most of us just dump their coins in the first day of distribution. As a result they drop their tokens for much less and the price looks really bad, but they don't care.
Pages:
Jump to: