Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 58. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
April 21, 2019, 01:15:25 AM
Agreed most bounty hunters quit their job and some switch to trading and some quit crypto. Most bounties are not profitable really and some of them reduce bounty allocation once it reaches its hardcap/softcap. Most projects not really respect the works of bounty hunters, hope this projects know that bounty hunters are one of the core in marketing their project.
I don't think we should compare bounty and trading, both of them are clearly different. You need capital to trade and bounties don't need that. of course his income will be much greater on trade because you can profit many times over.
They have different scope, but for wise cryptolover, you can simply coordinate the two, by joining bounty and try to earned then invest your earnings to trade,  since you are active following the market, you will get some extra advantage being updated from the news that spreading all over the net, stay positive and make a use of your time and effort to grow your assets from this field.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 21, 2019, 01:12:14 AM
I am confident that trading brings more profit than bounty. It seems to me that an experienced trader thanks to daily trading can earn good money now. Bounty brings less profit.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 01:08:28 AM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
I agree with you because the crypto market is falling so fast that investors and even Bounties hunters gradually leave their jobs. But don't worry too much that the crypto market will return in a year or two. The most important thing for us is patience and trust in Bitcoin. Because we have witnessed a lot of Bitcoin down and even the current price is still higher than in 2014.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
April 21, 2019, 01:07:11 AM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

The ICO market is down and the bounty section is not regulated, so many of the campaigns are being run by scammers. These factors discourage a lot of users from participating in these campaigns. That said, I am not sure whether trading is a viable option or not. Many of the users who have shifted to trading does not have the necessary skill or experience to get profits out of it. Trading requires a lot of time and effort. You need to study a particular coin for many weeks before you can trade it. Not sure whether any of the new traders are doing these steps...
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
April 21, 2019, 01:03:03 AM
Agreed most bounty hunters quit their job and some switch to trading and some quit crypto. Most bounties are not profitable really and some of them reduce bounty allocation once it reaches its hardcap/softcap. Most projects not really respect the works of bounty hunters, hope this projects know that bounty hunters are one of the core in marketing their project.
I don't think we should compare bounty and trading, both of them are clearly different. You need capital to trade and bounties don't need that. of course his income will be much greater on trade because you can profit many times over.
In addition to the ability to trade, self-control is very important. In a bounty, you risk only your time, and in trading, with your money and time. Difficult to trade, but easy to make a profit Wink. Easy to participate in bounty campaigns, but it’s hard to get rewards Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2019, 01:01:24 AM
You need coins to trade. So bounty will give you coins for free without investment.
Time is the biggest invest that one can ever make, said by wise men. Dont underestimate the value of time, though you are making 0.0002 btc per post there are people in the same time making 0.0004 btc per post, so the time has no fixed value and could be taken to infinity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 21, 2019, 12:57:00 AM
Bounty should be used to raise capital for those who don't have to invest in other things. Bounty won't last forever when you see profitable one raise money from it learn trading trading will last for life time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
April 21, 2019, 12:51:10 AM
Actually these two things are interconnected except that for amateurs like me it is very difficult to make myself a trader. I am more seeking income through bounty than trading because my knowledge of trading is very minimal.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
April 21, 2019, 12:50:20 AM
Yes, Bounties are trending right now, but I believe that trading is the most efficient way of making money it's literally growing your money. I will say people in the bounty will try their best to have all the profits they can but there is a limit with bounties as companies have to pay it, but on the other hand, trading is unlimited because no company is paying us and individuals trade with each other. so with good practice and fine skills, anyone can make their living with trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2019, 12:40:39 AM
both work for different time. Bounty works better in bear market to collect as much token as u want or as your strategy needs. And when the market gets green right now its time to change strategy and sell and do tradings al the way to get the most profit you can.

Right now its a good time to sell the tokens we collected 2017 and 2018 bounties
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 12:37:17 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
April 21, 2019, 12:23:00 AM
You need coins to trade. So bounty will give you coins for free without investment. I mean you are rewarded coins for your work for a project. Only then you can trade. So bounty has become a forum where you can earn much profits even without investment. It is true that there are also  scammers in the world of bounty. But there are also good opportunities to earn much more money.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 21, 2019, 12:18:25 AM
Since the last year, the bounty was not profitable again because many projects were ended by scamming many participants. The teams have a delay to pay the participants and only say wait for a while. But trading in the last year is also not profitable, and it is hard to make a profit in the last year if we don't have the skills to determine the right coins.

But when we are in the new year, the situation has changed, and since January-February, trading can allow us to make a profit although its not a bigger profit. And in March until now, trading could be a new chance for us to make a profit because the market can move from the lower price to the higher price. But unfortunately, bounty still the same as the last year.

So it's up to you, whether what you choose, you should know the risk and you should not regret after making a decision.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 21, 2019, 12:16:38 AM
I do not think that you should agree with your opinion. The work of the participants in the ICO bounty campaigns is really not profitable in the conditions of a bear market and a large number of fraudulent ICO projects. However, this will not always be the case. Either the form of fundraising will be improved, or the activities of the ICO will be further regulated by the relevant government agencies. However, participants in the cryptocurrency market will eventually find a way to deal with fraud in ICO projects.
Of course, it should be said that the participants in the campaigns of bounty ICO will ever be forced to become traders ever since they will have a significant number of different tokens.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 21, 2019, 12:11:39 AM
Dont think of bounty as a job because you have no way to know if it will pay you til' the end. But while you participate bounties, you can also trade to expand your profit.

Trading is risky and it might give you a lot of loss but if you became familiar with it, you can learn and earn a lot.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 21, 2019, 12:09:15 AM
Bounties has been dead for me, yes there are so many bounties out there but most of them are not good and when the ICO open, it only sell a little and not reach softcap. It's far better to do trading or even join signature campaign that paid in bitcoin, it's more worthy right now. You guys also need to move on from bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1414
April 21, 2019, 12:01:41 AM
Bounty and trading are the ways I use to gain a number of benefits. Personally I use Trading as a medium to make money and the same as bounty that I work on several projects to earn some money. For me both are worth it, it depends on the abilities and experiences that each of us has.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 20, 2019, 11:57:01 PM
Following a bounty is a positive job and if successful the results can be for capital trading and adding points if profitable. Bounty and trading are jobs that do provide benefits and this is an easy thing to get a profit. If we do both, the results obtained also increase, and that is the result obtained in accordance with our sweat.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
April 20, 2019, 11:53:47 PM
Trading in the cryptocurrency world is very risky, we must be serious in doing it. We must be careful and not greedy, if you have reached the price you want with enough profits immediately catch it and get out because if you are greedy, the price may not continue to rise but instead fall. However, sometimes what we are thinking will not happen in reality so you should deal with your losses and get out the market immediately. because there are many opportunities out there that you can invest and compensate your losses. I lost much money during this bear market And I still survive with other ways to gain profits.
legendary
Activity: 1386
April 20, 2019, 11:50:09 PM
I see bounty as a guesture t spread the words of the project i am enrolled into. We do spread the words over twitter, facebook or forum and they reward us for our kindness. I dont think bounty needs a specific hard and fast rule, but coming to trading they need to have some hard and fast rules else money will be lost. In trading you invest money first to get in started but in bounty you just spread the words in free time.
Pages:
Jump to: