Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][500K COMPLETED] Wi-Fi Global - dec. WiFi | Monetize your router - page 23. (Read 24740 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think the concept is sound and interesting. After reading the whitesheet will specialized hardware be required to act as an access point or would existing router technology be sufficient? I wasn't real clear how this would be implemented.

We need the most common router. With the help of an invoice (key), which will be issued only to the participants of pre-ICO and ICO, you will be able to install special software on your router.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
The signatures have been changed for sr. member and hero / legendary. Now they can be set without errors.

It is still error. The code is not working fine. Can u make it short so no errors will encounter when we put the code? May I remove d signature until u were able to get the right code to fit in our signature space. I will leave the avatar. Thanks!  

Now the signatures must already be correct.

Ok. Let us see if after changing the Sr. member code it will look well and corrected.

@turnonaprofit - It looks there is no changes made, it doesn't look fine and doesn't show the whole signature in the space. See below,  I've already change it. The code I used is for Sr. member. If this is fine with the WIFI Global project. Then so be it. I hope you can make a little adjustment so it will look good. Thanks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
The signatures have been changed for sr. member and hero / legendary. Now they can be set without errors.

It is still error. The code is not working fine. Can u make it short so no errors will encounter when we put the code? May I remove d signature until u were able to get the right code to fit in our signature space. I will leave the avatar. Thanks!  

Now the signatures must already be correct.

Ok. Let us see if after changing the Sr. member code it will look well and corrected.
Activity: 214
Tokens with actual real world use are always nice to get. Thank you.  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Joined the Twitter campaign. Thank you.)

Activity: 476
Student Coin
It  gives opportunity for us..ihope it will success
I'm here to support this project good luck.. Wink
Activity: 405
support this project and become the participant to the project now, guys !!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I am joined facbook campaign good job dev...
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
twiiterもFacebookもハードル高すぎて、、、
Activity: 162
I am joined this airdrop projects. I hope it will success.
I think this project have a good potential for us. This project have a good concept.
Activity: 60
Sorry, I found my answer in the primary thread. I didn't realize this was just the bounty/airdrop thread.

Primary thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann500k-completed-wi-fi-global-dec-wifi-monetize-your-router-2350142
Activity: 60
I think the concept is sound and interesting. After reading the whitesheet will specialized hardware be required to act as an access point or would existing router technology be sufficient? I wasn't real clear how this would be implemented.
Activity: 70
Hi Dev and team . just read thru some of the white paper . Good project / concept . I believe this will go far . wish best to dev and team much success.
Hi, im french. I'd like to ask you a question for the signing campaign. Can we post in the altcoin section of our respective countries, is it counted?

Yes, it will be considered.
Activity: 70
I joined the telegram and tweeter. I hope the project will be successful. So far everything looks very good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Hi, im french. I'd like to ask you a question for the signing campaign. Can we post in the altcoin section of our respective countries, is it counted?
Activity: 97
Interesting and winner project with real world application. It will be necessary to follow closely his evolution.
Hello dev in which countries you started to implement the project?

The project will be implemented throughout the world.
Activity: 106
The project is nice, and the dev is extremely organized.
Activity: 378
nice idea for this project people need wifi u have a bright future good luck dev and team.
Pages:
Jump to: