Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][500K COMPLETED] Wi-Fi Global - dec. WiFi | Monetize your router - page 24. (Read 24740 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I like the project idea and concept in the sense that one get to connect ti Wi-Fi freely since one has agreed to allow ads and other commercial stuffs runs
A truly decentralised kind of effort incentivizing
Good luck dev
Wish you guys su8
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MEVU allows people to bet on anything, anytime !!!
Hello dev in which countries you started to implement the project?
Activity: 100
wifi for free is good idea till wont be to much irritating ads. I hope its some kind targeting as on fb - than I' in - for free
Idea is so simple and obvious that I wonder if somebody didnt do it earlier/
Activity: 224
its very nice project but i have question to dev. is it the bounty form separate with airdrop form points? thank you if you answer my question.

You can simultaneously participate in both Airdrop and Bounty.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
The project sounds grand  i hope it is feasible. Having a decentralized wifi looks great..
I hope theres a project also bringing wifi signals to remote areas.
Activity: 130
My dream is to have WiFi world wide for free
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
as we know, that everybody in this world needs internet for everything like work, games, etc
and for speeding up internet connection, everybody would need wi-fi.
So, i think the name of this project is very awesome for making people interest, because everybody need Wi-Fi. And the Wi-Fi Global project will expand the coverage of the Internet in the world and provide users with free access to a Wi-Fi network.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Nice project... Good one fabulous development will go far
Activity: 33
Good to hear about the news. Bounty hunters will be more motivated with increased bounty program.
Activity: 121
What is the minimum requirement for retweets per week?
Activity: 238
Hi developers,

Joined the bounty campaign program. Very interesting program, I want to know any details for bounty submission of retweet or share post links? Thank you.
Activity: 175
That's a really cool project of having free wifi access and at the same time router owners earn from it. The name itself is Wi-Fi Global but which countries would it be available to? Would it be available to all? It would be nice to know to how the process really works. If router owners would simply sign up and it's done through software or what?
Activity: 504
Hi! I joined in fb bounty. Just wanna ask where are we going to send our portfolio and every when? Hope i'll get an answer from you guys. Thanks Grin
Activity: 252
Congrats for this good project, i joined facebook campaign to participate in this project Smiley
TMJ
Activity: 18
its very nice project but i have question to dev. is it the bounty form separate with airdrop form points? thank you if you answer my question.
Activity: 58
It's seems really interesting project  I will point an eye on it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I like this project with such professional team Wink Wish luck
Activity: 224
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

in the form twice ask the telegram user name. evaporate if necessary. join on fb and twitter . good luck
Activity: 238
Dear Dev,
I would like to join:
1/ Telegram
2/ Twitter Campaign (my twitter has 1.4k + following)
3/ Facebook Campaign (my FB has 1.2k+ friends)
Where can I input my tuffs. Thanks

I found it, thanks Dev
Pages:
Jump to: