Pages:
Author

Topic: 💲💲💲[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]💲💲💲 Olympus Lab Airdrop 💲💲💲 - page 3. (Read 11242 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Thanks till what time the window is open?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
the bot does not respond to my information, namely, I gave him his address and the rabbit is silent. Does this mean that I am attached?

You have to type /start in order to get the rabbit start talking to you. Cheers.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
the bot does not respond to my information, namely, I gave him his address and the rabbit is silent. Does this mean that I am attached?
Activity: 60
i Follow you and Join your Telegram
Activity: 451
I'm Done all the task and submit my inform through telegram bot to enter airdrop , I need to said that Rabbit bot is really easy to use Smiley
Activity: 7
i hope lesser people find out about this project so that i have more allocation for whitelist
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
Boing Boing! Having a bot handle the registration is briljant!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies
I have joined joined
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
the idea of setting up a bot to handle all the registrations for the bounty registration program of olympus lab is in my opinion quite comfortable
Activity: 353

it's very cool , hahah  BOING .. BOING
Activity: 209
Thanks everyone for all the great feedback. I am sure the dev team will be super happy to hear this. They have been doing a lot of updates so do keep a lookout at their telegram for the latest news.
tHAT IS RIGHT! Glade to hear this  Smiley
legendary
Thanks everyone for all the great feedback. I am sure the dev team will be super happy to hear this. They have been doing a lot of updates so do keep a lookout at their telegram for the latest news.
Activity: 31
Good one And easy to submit,And hope to be in market cap
Activity: 7
Just read the whitepaper. Very impressive. I am speechless
Activity: 43
Big Project. I have completed following your intructions for get Airdrop. Thanks.
legendary
What I really like about this that you do not have to post on twitter to join, I did it anyway because it's a cool project.
Also like the bot, just wondering why the bot did not reply to me...

You will need to press /start in order to start the conversation with the bot. If you post other things, it will not respond and even if you give the eth address, it will not register too.
Activity: 13
Hi there! just joined the airdrop, good luck with the project
Activity: 350
Just now I have joined.
Activity: 492
It's a great airdrop siner I see it first time . I will always follow you . It can change our life in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
What I really like about this that you do not have to post on twitter to join, I did it anyway because it's a cool project.
Also like the bot, just wondering why the bot did not reply to me...
Pages:
Jump to: