Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🦊🚀【BOUNTY】📈FOX TRADING📈 NEW BOUNTY FOR ROUND 2- JOIN NOW 🔥PRESALE IS LIVE - page 10. (Read 5640 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
hi
how much percentage of benefits that you guaranteed for traders ?
Hello,

On Fox Signals we reach 350% of profit (you can see the results on https://foxbinarysignals.com), we are improving algorithm to give more gain to our investors.

Regards,
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Very interesting project and an excellent company in Bounty to my vzgyal! I will definitely participate in at least instagrams!
Activity: 18
hi
how much percentage of benefits that you guaranteed for traders ?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
The Whitepaper states that an investment of 0.5 ETH is required on the ICO for the crypto trading signals, does this decrease to 0.25 ETH during Presale since the tokens are 50%? 

Will the signals be different than following your trades automatically? 

I have read some articles analyzing your trading results, they were not very good articles for you.  Is there any example signals you can provide either before or during the presale to see if the platform is working well before investing? 

When is the release of the BETA to the public? 

When would signals begin for crypto currencies?  and how often can someone expect to get a signal? is it determined by a specific algorithm, or will there always be a certain amount?

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
Hey guys, how often do you check for translation requests? I submitted mine through your portal a few days ago and I am still hoping for a positive answer Smiley
We are having delays on this checks due to high number of requests. Please be patient.

Could you remember me which translation? And i speed it up.

Thanks

Sure, I applied for the german translation, this is my portfolio: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fsQenlov5jyw5DV2gWbQbauzoTyVNxECXDbTZJkUgUU/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for your fast and nice response!
✅ WHITELIST IS NOW OPEN!

Do not forget to validate your ETH wallet on the dashboard to get a place in the FoxTrading ICO Presale on February 7th. Do not miss the opportunity to purchase your FXT tokens at 50% 🚀💯

https://foxtrading.io

We are more than 1000 members on Telegram!  Shocked THANKS TEAM!
Hey guys, how often do you check for translation requests? I submitted mine through your portal a few days ago and I am still hoping for a positive answer Smiley
We are having delays on this checks due to high number of requests. Please be patient.

Could you remember me which translation? And i speed it up.

Thanks
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
what the value for one token ? and i can i reserve arab translation ?
We have somebody working on it, we will contact you if you are required

Regards,

Fox Trading team

okey thanks
Activity: 126

Question: how do I 'claim' the reward for translations? I can't claim them on the bounty dashboard, and I haven't left my details anywhere else.
Do I have to PM the details with which I signed up to the Bounty Dashboard? They are different than the ones on BCT.

@Campaign manager, curious to hear more on this Smiley
Thanks for your time!

Yes petezza! I recommend you to send us a PM with the email used to register on the website. We'll assign the FXT tokens for the translation manually for further payments.
Activity: 126

Question: how do I 'claim' the reward for translations? I can't claim them on the bounty dashboard, and I haven't left my details anywhere else.
Do I have to PM the details with which I signed up to the Bounty Dashboard? They are different than the ones on BCT.

@Campaign manager, curious to hear more on this Smiley
Thanks for your time!
⏱ Only one week for the #FoxTrading #ICO #Presale! 50% BONUS

⚠ In few hours we'll open the Whitelist so you can verify your wallet to get a place in the Presale

Pages:
Jump to: