Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🦊🚀【BOUNTY】📈FOX TRADING📈 NEW BOUNTY FOR ROUND 2- JOIN NOW 🔥PRESALE IS LIVE - page 4. (Read 5640 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have read some articles analyzing your trading results, they were not very good articles for you.  Is there any example signals you can provide either before or during the presale to see if the platform is working well before investing? 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

⏰ LAST HOURS❗❗

🔥🆙 Do not lose the opportunity to participate on the PRESALE with 50% discount and our incredible features!

🔜 After this, the ICO Main sale will start with 20% discount
CONTRIBUTE NOW and get your lifetime place on the platform!

Why were all the posts counted with five tokens?
Each comment = 5 Token

Please calculate it well

As we said, request each post individual or provide more details on the comments. If you want to review it, please send email to [email protected]
It's me again  Grin
I see the project was started since 2014 with trading binary service and autotrading platform. Where can I check these products?
Please give us more information so we can check on your existing services. Thank you!

You can see all info about previous project on the same social networks, also check the site https://foxbinarysignals.com

Now, we're moving to this new service and closing old project.
Great project, but all participating countries? Huh

No, you can check banned countries on the signup page.
I have written +120 posts with the Fox Trading signature. I posted the link to my profile as tibor told me. However I was only rewarded 5 tokens for +120 posts. It´s very unfair.

If you have any problem with your bounties requests, please contact [email protected]
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I accidentally submit same post twice in facebook post like bounty.
this is the link.Please be kind enough to remove one entry related to thislink:-
  https://www.facebook.com/foxtradingsignals/posts/715009985555110  

My account email is:- [email protected]
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Spanish Translator
I have written +120 posts with the Fox Trading signature. I posted the link to my profile as tibor told me. However I was only rewarded 5 tokens for +120 posts. It´s very unfair.
📢❗️IMPORTANT UPDATE❗️Follow our REAL and VERIFIED account on Myfxbook! Amazing 4 months performance of Beta algorithm for Forex 🚀💯📈

Link: HERE!

Activity: 48
I appreciate this is a good project. I wrote a detailed introduction to the project on my website. Wish the project a great success
Activity: 124
Great project, but all participating countries? Huh
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
How can I see my tokens on the dashboard? I need to claim? And the spreadsheet when it's going to be updated? I did the translations into Portuguese?
Activity: 22
The Trading Pool will produce benefits for the ICO investors by returning profit and if trading loss, no fee charge to invetors. However, if invertors decide to put more money to the pool and in the worst case do they lose money if trading loss? and how many percent lost? Thank you!
Can team share list of exchanges that you are going to apply for listing? we're eager to see the big name there and willing for support if voting is requested Kiss
It's me again  Grin
I see the project was started since 2014 with trading binary service and autotrading platform. Where can I check these products?
Please give us more information so we can check on your existing services. Thank you!
Activity: 191
Merit: 47

Why were all the posts counted with five tokens?
Each comment = 5 Token

Please calculate it well
unlimited for share and retweet on FB and twitter per day Huh
Max 3 on each social network
Activity: 168
unlimited for share and retweet on FB and twitter per day Huh
Pages:
Jump to: