Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🦊🚀【BOUNTY】📈FOX TRADING📈 NEW BOUNTY FOR ROUND 2- JOIN NOW 🔥PRESALE IS LIVE - page 7. (Read 5640 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 0
sharing a post on facebook every day with many hastags made my post removed
What should I do ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
my clam pending when it finishes
Bounty requests can be on pending one or two weeks.
Activity: 238
Hello, Would I ask you what is the Bonus on the ICO end?
The discount ends once we sell all the tokens or in 30 day after Presale started.
Activity: 236
Hello, Would I ask you what is the Bonus on the ICO end?
Ah, good job getting the bounty thread up on here, hopefully start to ramp up quickly now...
Thanksss!
hi dev !
How long does it take to validate a campaign ?
Hello,

Due to big demand of campaign it could take one or two weeks.

Regards,
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
Ah, good job getting the bounty thread up on here, hopefully start to ramp up quickly now...

I was in doubt about the name of the token, in the thread is FXT and the site is FOXT, I chose to use the name that is on the site. What is the correct name?

PS: Whitepaper is almost finished.
Hello, at the end is going to be FOXT, FXT was already used
🔶🚀🔶 SEE OUR  PRESS RELEASE ON COINTELEGRAPH!!!🔶🚀🔶

4 BIG REASONS TO INVEST ON FOX TRADING!!

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

I was in doubt about the name of the token, in the thread is FXT and the site is FOXT, I chose to use the name that is on the site. What is the correct name?

PS: Whitepaper is almost finished.
🚀TOKEN PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! 🚀

Do you want to have lifetime access to the exclusive Fox Trading service? 👉 The only opportunity you have is NOW! Only our ICO investors will have lifetime access to the platform!! 👑💯

🔶🚀🚀🔶PRESALE IS NOW OPEN!! Get your FOXT tokens 50% OFF! Limited to first 4,500,000 FOXT:🔶🚀🚀🔶

ICO investors will get lifetime access to the exclusive and easy to use Fox Trading service, where they will receive signals for trading and also access to the benefits of the Trading Pool, simply by holding the tokens. We also offer an Autotrading service to Premium investors (min contribution of 0.5ETH) where they will be able to copy the system signals automatically with their broker receiving 100% of the benefits.

BE CAREFUL! The ONLY VALID contract address is published on the user dashboard! We never send or share it in other channels

DO NOT send ETH from an Exchange wallet, such as Coinbase, Bitfinex, Kraken, etc. or you will lose your tokens.
Activity: 93
Nice project. Wish you all good luck and success.
Activity: 56
Wow. This is the best of the best of ICO bounty program I have joined. They even have a dashboard for bounty where we can submit request for tokens.
Really easy to keep track instead of filling the google form like another ICOs. Keep doing the great work FoxTrading team!
Pages:
Jump to: