Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🦊🚀【BOUNTY】📈FOX TRADING📈 NEW BOUNTY FOR ROUND 2- JOIN NOW 🔥PRESALE IS LIVE - page 5. (Read 5640 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Hello. I have posted more than 100 times since I have started to use the signature. Should I have to report in the website the link to every post? Or just I have to post my profile link? Thank you for your answer.
It is ok with a link to your profile.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Apply for Hindi whitepaper translation..

pm me if accepted.
According to the Whitepaper states that an investment of 0.5 ETH is required on the ICO for the crypto trading signals, does this decrease to 0.25 ETH during Presale since the tokens will 50%? 
No it does not decrease. But, to have the services you should hold at least 1200 tokens, so buying on presale gives you advantage!
is the participation in article campaign still available ?
for Arabic language
Yes you can create and article and share it with us. Translations are already done.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hallo Menager,
I am a signatury company member, I register reports on the site, but they do not check them for the second week, is this correct?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
I participated in the Article/Video Bounty Campaign with this video: https://youtu.be/s9J8OoV8dnU

This is my ETH address: 0x2b9840F282F167E8e8b0Ed8c2938DCaa1006c5D4
When receiving a video from hndrk10 ( ICO Central ), please verify if the ETH address matches the one from the Video Description. Many Scammers submit my videos, with my credentials but with a different ETH Address. Thank you!

ps: If you checked my video and it's Private, you should know that I schedule my videos to be public after a few hours, to avoid Scammers submit my videos to bounty campaigns before me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Spanish Translator
Hello. I have posted more than 100 times since I have started to use the signature. Should I have to report in the website the link to every post? Or just I have to post my profile link? Thank you for your answer.
Activity: 308
According to the Whitepaper states that an investment of 0.5 ETH is required on the ICO for the crypto trading signals, does this decrease to 0.25 ETH during Presale since the tokens will 50%? 
Activity: 364
is the participation in article campaign still available ?
for Arabic language
🔶🚀🔶Are you going to lose the benefits of our Whitelist bonus? Join now! Don’t miss the best deal to have FOXT in your wallet! half an hour left!!🔶🚀🔶
🔶🚀🔶 Are you going to lose the benefits of our Whitelist bonus? Join now! Don’t miss the best deal to have FOXT in your wallet! Few hours left!! 🔶🚀🔶
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
I just participated in FOX TRADING signature and avatar campaign. How can I know if I'm approved for joining?
As long as you wear the signature and you make posts and your posts are not like spam, we will approve your tokens claims in one or two weeks after claiming.

Best regards,
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I just participated in FOX TRADING signature and avatar campaign. How can I know if I'm approved for joining?
🔶🚀🔶  We want to celebrate the good acceptance of the project on crypto community, with already half softcap reached, and that we have more than three thousand whitelisted investors.

We want to reward our whitelisted addresses with a 10% extra bonus of the tokens acquired! If you already invested, or you invest before 22nd February you will receive 10% of token extra bonus, added to the 50% discount. After 22nd February, bonus is going to be decreased by 1% every 24 hours. ⏱      

Do not lose this opportunity to participate on the most advanced trading platform of blockchain era with amazing extra BONUS!! 🔶🚀🔶    
🔶🚀🔶👉🆘 We always do everything necessary so that none of our users is scammed, that's why we recognize the great work of @UseClearify where from now on you can verify that you are investing in the wallet that belongs to us! Simply access their website to check it ✅ https://www.clearify.io/🔶🚀🔶

Wish to apply for Hindi Translation of Whitepaper and ANN
"Bitcointalk URL:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1198447;sa=account
Username Bitcointalk:danish mohiuddin
Link to your Blog/Articles:
Eth Address: 0xa9211A3Fc03B97EB87D7Fe855f8F11398c50c472"
Hello,

Hindi whitepaper is not done yet, the ANN is already done.

You can do the hindi whitepaper Smiley
SOCIAL CAMPAIGN OPENED AGAIN!! CLAIM YOUR TOKENS!!
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Wish to apply for Hindi Translation of Whitepaper and ANN
"Bitcointalk URL:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1198447;sa=account
Username Bitcointalk:danish mohiuddin
Link to your Blog/Articles:
Eth Address: 0xa9211A3Fc03B97EB87D7Fe855f8F11398c50c472"
Do you have any plan to burn token after crowdsale?
Yes all unsold tokens will be burned and at the same time we will burn a small part of tokens periodically to create a deflationary currency that will increase in price Smiley

Thanks, and how do you guaranteed benefit for traders?
We will work to give this benefits to our platform users, hiring good traders and using the best strategies proved.
Pages:
Jump to: