Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🦊🚀【BOUNTY】📈FOX TRADING📈 NEW BOUNTY FOR ROUND 2- JOIN NOW 🔥PRESALE IS LIVE - page 8. (Read 5640 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
i will like to have more info, like price of the presale, how long will be the process of the pre sale?

Price on the presale is $0.34 will end in 30 days, or when the tokens are sold.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
i will like to have more info, like price of the presale, how long will be the process of the pre sale?
THANKS TEAM!! MORE THAN 2000 ON TELEGRAM!!! 5 HOURS LEFT FOR PRE SALE!!

** TAKE CARE!! WALLET ONLY SHOWN IN WEBSITE, WE NEVER USE TELEGRAM OR MESSAGE TO SHARE IT**
Maybe I missed it, but how long will the signature campaign last?

Also, will you require KYC from bounty hunters?
It will last till we deliver all the Tokens, we are going to control it checking the funds we raise.

We will require KYC, yes
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! The Bounty program has already started? how often are the reports checked?
Hello Yurii,

No it started 2 weeks ago, the reports are reviewed weekly.

Best regards,
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Maybe I missed it, but how long will the signature campaign last?

Also, will you require KYC from bounty hunters?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Good afternoon! The Bounty program has already started? how often are the reports checked?
🔥 Only 24 hours left for the Presale of one of the most interesting platforms coming this 2018 - Join the crowdsale now!  📈🖥 All ICO investors will get lifetime access to the exclusive and easy to use Fox Trading service.

🚀🔜 50% OFF ONLY FOR THE FIRST 4,500,00 FXT! HURRY UP!

Activity: 148
Activity: 164
This campaign is valid only for posts related to the ICO made after the launch of our Bounty program.

It is necessary to change the configuration of the posts to "PUBLIC" or to have your profile open so that we can verify the posts.

Hello, developers and moderators! Tell me, I already can participate in the bounty Campaign - Media Campaign? Or at the moment was the start only social bounty?
Tell me, is it necessary to specify the mail in the article or review? Perhaps it will be enough my referral links?
As spoken by telegram, yes add your refferal links! and yes media bounty is started too.

Share with us your work!

Best regards,
I joined Media bounty compaign.Work was sent in the report Wink
This campaign is valid only for posts related to the ICO made after the launch of our Bounty program.

It is necessary to change the configuration of the posts to "PUBLIC" or to have your profile open so that we can verify the posts.

Hello, developers and moderators! Tell me, I already can participate in the bounty Campaign - Media Campaign? Or at the moment was the start only social bounty?
Tell me, is it necessary to specify the mail in the article or review? Perhaps it will be enough my referral links?
As spoken by telegram, yes add your refferal links! and yes media bounty is started too.

Share with us your work!

Best regards,
SEE OUR RATINGS

Fox Trading ICO         Fox Trading ICO         Fox Trading ICO         Fox Trading ICO

Activity: 164

Another reason? 👇 Receive notifications with our signals wherever you are using Fox Trading app on your smartphone 📈📲

🏆The winner🏆 of the 100FXT for the best btc talk question of the past week is: Btc talk user “Bouriffe” CONGRATULATIONS!! We will contact you on btc talk to assign you the tokens!!🚀🚀

Don’t miss the opportunity to be rewarded this week!!🏆🏆
Hi!

How would you like us to put through claim requests for tasks that can be done daily/multiple times a day?

The Dashboard says “WE'LL REVIEW IT MANUALLY, AVOID SENDING DUPLICATED REQUESTS” so I want to make sure I’m following the correct processes.

With “Like our posts” for example, can I submit 3 “Claim Token” requests a day? Or do you want one-a-day with the three liked posts? If I’m liking posts on Twitter and Instagram, do I submit 6 requests-a-day, or 2?
We want 3 requests with 3 linked posts.
If you are liking posts in twitter and instagram, yes you should submit 6 requests.
Activity: 13
Hi!

How would you like us to put through claim requests for tasks that can be done daily/multiple times a day?

The Dashboard says “WE'LL REVIEW IT MANUALLY, AVOID SENDING DUPLICATED REQUESTS” so I want to make sure I’m following the correct processes.

With “Like our posts” for example, can I submit 3 “Claim Token” requests a day? Or do you want one-a-day with the three liked posts? If I’m liking posts on Twitter and Instagram, do I submit 6 requests-a-day, or 2?
Activity: 15
Pages:
Jump to: