Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 34. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:59:52 AM
you probably just have not learned to select the right bounty. Look at the information on the Internet how to correctly analyze the bounty.
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 01:53:18 AM
No bountyhive is not scam , but it is still not good to use. Because when any campaign starts site is down and you cannot register for any bounty. And two hours after posting new bounty, there are no any place in twitter and facebook campaign.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
May 17, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
I stopped working on Bountyhive, a lot of companies I worked for did not count tokens, the admin says that I know that my facebook account is private, but that's not true, I do not want to waste any more time.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
May 17, 2018, 04:29:46 PM
The fact that Bountyhive/Ambisafe are using fake shill accounts to copy/paste here says it all:

Look through the thread - only noob accounts think it's safe, all other accounts are wary of this scam. The OP of Bountyhive has already been banned for promoting scams & uses other alt accounts to promote them - do a little research & you will realise that this is just another big fat juicy SCAM!!
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
If you do not like it, you can not participate , if you do not like that only 1% is allocated to the participants. We have the right to choose the company and not to cry that not all money to us
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
May 17, 2018, 02:31:24 PM
There is no problem with Tudor aka Bountyhive for me.
they work really hard and fair. On my recent interview with Tudor he transparently explain how they are working and i totally believe him.

Absolutely agree. I participated in a bunch of bounty campaigns on this portal and everything was alright. All the obligations were fulfilled. It's not about portal or even the team behind it, but a person who is participating in the bounty and how he does it.
Activity: 396
May 17, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
they work really hard and fair. On my recent interview with Tudor he transparently explain how they are working and i totally believe him.

I have never participated in BountyHive's award projects, because I see too many people involved in the campaigns, so I think of course the project will be successful because it is of great interest to me, but it's been so long for me. can make money from it
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

i do not know about bountyhive scam or not,
but i know bountyhive has no spreadsheet and is not transparent,
i think is bad Smiley
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 01:47:25 PM
Hey bro there is no valid basis for your conclusion that Bountyhive is scam,  supposed all the rules is there and once you agree to join any bounty on Bountyhive you're agreeing to their terms and conditions and let me point out that you stand to get better rewards than other bounties outside Bountyhive because on Bountyhive there is limit to numbers of participants unlike others on bitcointalk thread where they don't close registration form till almost the end of ICO and you have more than 10-15k participants on telegram spreadsheet which doesn't happen on Bountyhive and that afford the Bountyhive users to earn more or have you joined any campaign on Bountyhive and didn't get paid for you task?  I guess no so why did you say Bountyhive is scam?
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 01:33:33 PM
If you doubtful with the website do not use it simple as that,i personally dont use the hive because it doesnt have any spreadsheet which is bullshit because there will be no transparency with the stakes,because they can easily manipulate the stakes for them to get most of the stakes of each campaign ,giving them millions of dollars profits.

Actually i never noticed this.But after reading all the related posts i think i should also stop using it or should request for a spreadsheet.And also one thing i am sure of that i will be surely finding an alternative to bounty hive.
Activity: 22
May 17, 2018, 01:32:49 PM
No transparency on the part of bounty hive, I have stopped participating in their campaign .No spreadsheets for hunters to check. Too bad but we do not have a choice
May 17, 2018, 01:27:28 PM
Until now I have worked with them. I'm thinking this, but seeing the ones written here I think I'll think a little. It does not seem right to take advantage of the work of the participants. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 17, 2018, 09:46:26 AM
May 17, 2018, 09:44:38 AM
Buntyhive is just a bounty portal and I see a lot of good bounty projects there. Too many participants make smaller payouts, I think that's what you feel and say Bountyhive scam
Activity: 204
May 17, 2018, 02:59:23 AM
I myself am not convinced that Bountyhive is a scam. Indeed here is not complete in the campaign. And like a spreadsheet of participants and we can't do a check every week. But I sure like the project that's been successful in Bountyhive. Because we do not know for future projects that sometimes in the ICO think is good is not necessarily that project results are good, but even mediocre projects can succeed. And this I believe in Bountyhive will be successful.
Activity: 6
May 17, 2018, 02:46:05 AM
I personally dont care about what the owners if bountyhive get,I am a participant in the site and to me,it's almost like free money because I dont have to submit any reports,my tasks there is almost too easy to be true and at the end of each campaign
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
May 16, 2018, 03:19:51 PM
I don't think they are full scam but their campaigns attract too many people because of easy conditions. So, earnings from their campaigns are too little. It's not worth it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 03:18:21 PM
Until today I have always received the tokens of the bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive portal and therefore I do not think it is a scam. The problem in my opinion is that for some months it is impossible to participate in the bounty campaigns because the number of participants is reached in a short time, and also for the social network campaigns there are many participants and you receive a modest reward

Some people are saying that they're receiving their tokens and others are saying they aren't, so which is it? Is Bountyhive a scam or not? Personally, I don't know because there seems to be so much misinformation out there and having not partiicpated in it myself, only doing research, I'm glad I didn't join because it seems there's a lot of confusion.
Activity: 658
May 16, 2018, 02:05:02 PM
Until today I have always received the tokens of the bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive portal and therefore I do not think it is a scam. The problem in my opinion is that for some months it is impossible to participate in the bounty campaigns because the number of participants is reached in a short time, and also for the social network campaigns there are many participants and you receive a modest reward
Activity: 26
May 16, 2018, 01:56:09 PM
one of the most important things that concern me is that they are not transparent. in my opinion the spreadsheet is important, but inside the bountyhive I did not find it.
Pages:
Jump to: