Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 32. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
I dont follow them anymore.The last 10 campaigns i couldnt connect on time so i see now that Bountyhive is done for me.On the beginning it was ok for only one campaign and thats it.After i received only 5-10$ per all three campaigns like facebook,twitter and telegram.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
May 19, 2018, 06:46:51 PM
I wonder why no one in Bountyhive posted here to defend all the accusations, this is an attack on their credibility and if many believe in their accusations because bountyhive is not answering they will lose members and ico project will not trust them anymore.
Activity: 209
May 19, 2018, 06:42:56 PM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

Even if it's true i can't do anything about it. I personally do translation bounty there if it's available and i earn even a good amount. I tried to apply for translation for bounty on bitcointalk but no-one ever accepted me so bountyhive is good opportunity for me to earn more, even when they take some part of my earnings.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
I personally think most of the profiles are duplicates to be honest, but i don't think any of it is bountyhives fault or a conspiracy. I made about $30 per project for twitter and telegram campaigns and I think its fair as the tasks are much easier than other bounty campaigns like Amazix. bountyhive twitter campaign takes 30 seconds per day max.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 06:37:58 PM
without us, their site will not be there too
yeah that poin but is scare, the more dishonesty here, it makes me worry when want to join. but whether this is true or just a concern
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
May 19, 2018, 06:34:14 PM
The bountyhive team must heard our concerns but for me i guess they are just implementing something that has been majority agreed on their teams but not by the community. Remember, without us, their site will not be there too
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:29:51 PM
Bountyhive is not fraud because in Bountyhive there are many shchedrost, and my friends have received the token when distribution is distributed by means of bonus a marker is the easiest way for Facebook and Twitter because you don't need to report about the message.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
May 19, 2018, 06:28:49 PM
I don't think that in fraud with bonuses. Have paid me several projects. It is possible because there are so many people who join therefore the difference in payments is a little, the more people, the less pay.
I agree but they should be more transparent I read that they are not the posting the spreadsheet and the stakes of the campaign, so the participants are rewarded based on their computation where participants have no idea what is the right computation for their stakes and the allocation.
Activity: 308
May 19, 2018, 06:27:39 PM
Thanks for the info. I was just considering the possibilities of this platform and planned to participate there. Now definitely - no, I will not.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 06:24:38 PM
I don't think that in fraud with bonuses. Have paid me several projects. It is possible because there are so many people who join therefore the difference in payments is a little, the more people, the less pay.
Activity: 119
May 19, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
I prefer bounty where I can see my stakes via spreadsheets which indirectly promotes transparency. Anything short of that I see it as injustice and unfairness. I ain't working for anybody to get rich doing nothing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 19, 2018, 06:01:36 PM
I avoid it since the pindify nonsense, unbelievable amount of bounty paid, led to the worse crash I've seen, it's still not listed anywhere except delta.
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
May 19, 2018, 05:34:18 PM
Most scam projects are visible at the very beginning and no matter the number of participants. However, a large number of participants will rather point to a signal, either bad or good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
May 19, 2018, 05:32:36 PM
I try to participate on the airdrop from bountyhive it's like 9 airdrops but none of them I received , so I never go back to that site anymore and now I know why I am not able to received . Stay away from that site if you feel they are just going to use you . 
have you done a report to their team about what you have experienced? of course on their site there are still shortcomings and it is not possible this is a system error. and we should be able to understand it
copper member
Activity: 269
May 19, 2018, 05:31:11 PM
I have not checked but I saw some ICO projects they introduced as potential, maybe some of them have scam ICO projects, they also can not control it
It is not the project we are talking here buddy. What we are talking here is the way they run the bounty platform. They don't have transparency on the distribution of the token because we could not see a list of how much is given to who. For bounty hunters, transparency is a big factor for them to support that team.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
I am a neophyte Hunter and my first bounty was in bountyhive and I have finished 7 campaigns and I received fair rewards. I don't think that bountyhive is a scam. There are some circumstances that not in their control.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
May 19, 2018, 12:39:58 PM
One thing's for sure, they used to have a new campaign almost every day. Now it's only one every two weeks if you're lucky.
Considering it's almost impossible to join a campaign unless you're there at the right time, it doesn't leave many options for hunters.
Activity: 163
May 19, 2018, 12:28:38 PM
Well, the tasks there are very easy, so they pay accordingly. There everything is automated, you do not need to make any reports.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
May 19, 2018, 12:23:51 PM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
Is that true? maybe they take some of the rewards for their benefit, but if they take that much, that's not true either. each bounty has a different rule and road map, but I have never followed a 6000 participant.
Activity: 13
May 19, 2018, 12:19:19 PM
I have not checked but I saw some ICO projects they introduced as potential, maybe some of them have scam ICO projects, they also can not control it. But the reality has gone away with advertising about them.
Pages:
Jump to: