Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 31. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
May 21, 2018, 08:00:30 AM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
Maybe you are right but it is better to join on bounty than to other bounty campaign that at the end of the campaign you receive nothing for your work.
For 6000 participants for telegram is just few, check bounty under need money and compare your 6000 participants. I'm not expecting to get bigger shares for telegram alone, I'm good for signature as I don't have any complaints from my previous bounty.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
May 21, 2018, 08:00:01 AM
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

Thank you for your Thread.
I participted in the european crypto bank Bounty and excited which amount i get.
No information found on the site to my stakes or so.
Seems to be not very serious.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 07:55:18 AM
i dont think so, but maybe the people will think like this becasue they dont give us the spreadseheet, maybe if the spreaedsheet is go public maybe it will more transparent and the participants can believe bounty manager do their work  "clean"
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
May 21, 2018, 07:53:07 AM
There are a lot of bots in Twitter/Facebook/Telegram bounty section. And all you can earn in the end is only 10-30$.
You can still use it for Article/Video/Signature bounties.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
May 21, 2018, 07:49:28 AM
You join the Bountyhive campaign. You will not be able to say that your payment so far is very profitable because of the high number of participants. You also do not know how they calculate in the spreadsheet. But you can say that you have never experienced similar problems or paying difficulties. The team is very active and willing to help their participants to get a good bet and wait for your first reward, if you want to talk to them then you can contact their customer support.
I see some ICO projects they are introducing as potential, maybe some of them have ICO scam projects,
they also can not control it...

Bountyhive for me is one of the good source to find a good project.
Yes that's right there's some projects from bountyhive are scam but also there's bounty that I gain a big amount as a reward.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
May 21, 2018, 07:37:24 AM
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, Nice review anyway .at least they reduced the stress of sending link always
Activity: 448
May 21, 2018, 07:36:51 AM
You join the Bountyhive campaign. You will not be able to say that your payment so far is very profitable because of the high number of participants. You also do not know how they calculate in the spreadsheet. But you can say that you have never experienced similar problems or paying difficulties. The team is very active and willing to help their participants to get a good bet and wait for your first reward, if you want to talk to them then you can contact their customer support.
I see some ICO projects they are introducing as potential, maybe some of them have ICO scam projects,
they also can not control it...
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 07:34:02 AM
Untill now i have recieved all payouts from bountyhive, i didnt notice one thing to led me believe they were scamming people and i participated from beggining, cant seem to find where the problem is, mostly the guys that didnt get rewarded are the ones that are making the noise and the rules cant be any simpler and writen very transparent, and they somehow managed to not follow those simple rules
Activity: 27
May 21, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
i noticed it too, delays on reward. i wil never recommend using it. im trying bountyox now, lets see if theres a diffrence between hive and bountyox.
Activity: 34
May 21, 2018, 07:28:42 AM
I am sure that such money will not bring them happiness in life. The need to earn money in an honest way and nothing else.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 04:00:40 AM
Activity: 63
May 20, 2018, 03:53:57 AM
Its Quite unfortunate that projects that seems promising turn out this way, Im not sure but Bountyhive seems very legitimate to me, gues more investigation will be needed on my side.
Activity: 50
May 19, 2018, 10:56:03 PM
I've noticed some lapses on their team and website. They're responsive but not too transparent to all the bounty hunters. No stakes, no spreadsheets, and they won't announce before the bounty ended that you are not qualified for the campaigns. That is pure shit working for a month and get nothing.
Activity: 132
May 19, 2018, 10:39:06 PM
Until now I have worked with them. I'm thinking this, but seeing the ones written here I think I'll think a little. It does not seem right to take advantage of the work of the participants. Smiley
Agree with you bro, it is not right to take advantage of the work of the participants and they just give you a small amount of token because you don't know how the token were divided among the participants. They should be transparent to their participants to erase the doubt that they are being used by Bountyhive.
Activity: 68
May 19, 2018, 10:33:37 PM
Until now I have worked with them. I'm thinking this, but seeing the ones written here I think I'll think a little. It does not seem right to take advantage of the work of the participants. Smiley
Activity: 827
May 19, 2018, 10:31:07 PM
bountyhive is not a scam there are just a few ico who use the services bountyhive not successful in tokensale. so i think till whenever bountyhive will never scam because bountyhive is just a portal and do not make ico or tokensale.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 19, 2018, 10:26:38 PM
I know how Bountyhive works that why i never join any campaign on it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

It is interesting how you accuse something as a scam without listing not even 1 proof. I have participated in different campaigns managed by BountyHive and I found them very professional and they made it easy for people to join bounties.

It is a new platform and I am pretty sure there are few flaws and they're working on it, and my 5c advice is always look for a proof or evidence before claiming something is a scam.
Activity: 130
May 19, 2018, 10:15:25 PM
 I joined few of campaigns bountyhive but it seems that they are not transparent about stake to each participant and might be scam.
Activity: 156
May 19, 2018, 09:47:53 PM
A new member of bounty hive so sad to here it a scam.  And that they are keeping most of the percentage of our hard works for them selfs.
Pages:
Jump to: