Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 36. (Read 5538 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 12, 2018, 08:30:39 PM
I have participated in bountyhive campaigns and been paid. I have also been denied payment other times and they gave reasons why I wasn't eligible for payment in that campaign. My only problem with bountyhive is why they don/t use weekly spreadsheets or any other method to keep participants abreast of their progress in a campaign.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
May 12, 2018, 08:23:49 PM
one of the most important things that concern me is that they are not transparent. in my opinion the spreadsheet is important, but inside the bountyhive I did not find it.

Yep, there are no spreadsheets in bountyhive, so no one knows how the stakes are calculated and how much multy accaunts we can find there.

So there's no transparency either. How come they keep the spreadsheet private when we all know that should be in public for the participants to see their progress and this is what we all used to. Hiding it makes them more to act shady. Honestly, I prefer to join to freelance manager than those who have a management team.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 02:56:12 PM
I disagree with you on this.Bountyhive is not a scam,they have been transparent so far since I registered with them. You made mention of ICO with 6000 participants in telegram,well I have seen many of them with over that number of members.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 02:29:08 PM
And why use it? Of course, to be rich. At bountyhive, tasks are very simple, no reports are needed. As a mini for this it is already worth participating in their bounty.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 02:26:09 PM
I agree with the author of this post. Bountyhive really from all participating in bounty companies takes a large percentage. It would be much better if they made this platform capable of tracking their actions. The fact that they have so many participants does not arouse my suspicions, since this platform is really popular and a large number of people take part in the bounty of companies through this platform.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 12, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
one of the most important things that concern me is that they are not transparent. in my opinion the spreadsheet is important, but inside the bountyhive I did not find it.

Yep, there are no spreadsheets in bountyhive, so no one knows how the stakes are calculated and how much multy accaunts we can find there.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 01:55:32 PM
Its just too easy for them to manipulate rewards but people will always join because of free tokens and you can see now the campaigns are full in a matter of hours. I dont think they will change their way of work anytime soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

I am participating in a bounty campaign through bountyhive. I like very much that they set a distribution date of the rewards, that's good because many campaigns take a long time with the final calculations.

I was participating in the DigitizeCoin campaign, which had a lot of support but did not reach the funds from the soft cap and at this moment they are refunding ETH to the investors.

The Bountyhive could be better, they should pay when a campaign does not distribute the rewards, because they pay less, they get rich and we are not paid if a campaign is not successful? It is a platform that tries to give security but in the end it does not.
Activity: 476
May 12, 2018, 01:32:40 PM
I agree with you totally. There is no transparency in their campaigns. Spreadsheets are hidden from public and you can't see how stakes are counted. The positive moment is that reports are not needed
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 03:25:59 AM
When theymos talked about alia, we all know what happened. It also talked about Bountyhive. And what is happening now? They r using almost free work force a.k.a garbage posters to advertise their scams. So, everybody would point fingers at theymos.
Activity: 22
May 12, 2018, 03:21:57 AM
I am very disappointed by the Bountyhive portal, the bounty campaign prizes are very low, after a few hours there are no more places available to participate, there is no spreadshet to check your situation. As soon as I finish the few bounty campaigns in which I am registered with them I will no longer participate
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 06:41:41 PM
Might be? because if you are them what would you do if you can manipulate the stakes without getting traced? there are no transparency with their website,no spreadsheey means no one can complaint on how much you will get.Im sure there is something shady that is going on with this website because if you are in their side you will be dumb not to get plenty of tokens from these campaigns.

I agree with the bold sentence. At the end of the campaign we are really given a TOKEN. Since there is no spreadsheet to monitor your progress, then the system is a cheat.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 12:44:50 PM
This just means that we should be diligent to the platforms that we decide to use and be prepared to their terms and conditions. And this means that you are still not sure about the bounties that they post whether you can join it will be postponed or it will be a scam. That is why even if you join such platforms doing your own research just to be sure is still good.
Activity: 18
May 11, 2018, 12:31:51 PM
Yeah this platform seems to be hiding something from the participants,shady businesses for sure because they could steal stakes from most of the participants without these people knowing it,because there are no evidence no spreadsheet means less transparency and less transparency will only give doubts to people that these managers are cheating.
Activity: 24
May 11, 2018, 03:50:35 AM
All this platforms look the same. If they use one rules for all bounty it's easy to make bots to doing this work. So only bots could get good profit frm this services. And not showing final results of calculation is not good to.
Activity: 84
May 07, 2018, 11:20:46 PM
i dont know for sure is it scam or not, but i dont like some things generally, there is no any spreadsheets like all serious projects have, no any reports job, almost the same rules for all projects, too much automated for me, and u cant see result of yr job while doing any bounties.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 07, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
It's very sad but true. I've never been able to participate in their telegram bounty. No matter how new the bounty campaign is, the telegram campaign is always closed for new participants. Now I just checked one of their campaigns and verified their followers on telegram. The figures showed that something fishy is happening.
Activity: 92
May 07, 2018, 09:20:12 AM
I agree with you. People who participate in the bounty of the companies offered on the platform Bountyhive, take a large percentage. There is no system to track your results. The fact that there is such a large number of participants - it's not strange because this platform is very popular and there are really a lot of participants.

indeed an indication of a good or bad project could be seen from the number of participants who participated, and sometimes it is not an accurate indication to be able to conclude it. many who join can be a good project and it could be a project followed by a fake participant
Most people choose to participate in successful projects to obtain their preferences, Bountyhive is the same reason.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 06, 2018, 09:55:40 AM
I agree with you. People who participate in the bounty of the companies offered on the platform Bountyhive, take a large percentage. There is no system to track your results. The fact that there is such a large number of participants - it's not strange because this platform is very popular and there are really a lot of participants.

indeed an indication of a good or bad project could be seen from the number of participants who participated, and sometimes it is not an accurate indication to be able to conclude it. many who join can be a good project and it could be a project followed by a fake participant
Activity: 140
May 06, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
Why such an utterance? Bountyhive cannot be tagged as scam. I have seen a lot of people who participated in their bounty campaigns and they all give a good recommendations about them. I have also see a lot of successful projects which they campaigned for the projects managers and they all turned out to be a great success.
Pages:
Jump to: