Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 56. (Read 5542 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 03:08:09 PM
I have not followed the development of bountyhive which I know bountyhive is the platform for all bounty that has been selected and the possibility of project has good potential, but the matter of my payment less so understand. Then is it true that in saying you Bountyhive pay only 2% of the total allocation they provide?

Honestly I am more interested in finding bounty on thread bounties.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 02:49:21 PM
Bountyhive might be fooling us because if there are no spreadsheets people wont have any chance to appeal from the stakes allocations that they have received,these people has doing something because if they wanted to they can put the spreadsheet in public so people will be able to track their progress because if they have any problems in their weekly stakes these people wont receive any good payments from the campaign.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 02:37:43 PM
I will not even be surprised that now I learned that this is a scum, I probably should have expected this, I think that there people will get a lot of tokens for your work, of course this can only be my opinion and it may not be correct.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 31, 2018, 02:34:43 PM
I also use the site and I can say that there is no scam on bountyhive. They are not using the spreadsheet system of distribution but I think they know what they are doing. If you have any problem using the site chat with them
Activity: 190
March 31, 2018, 01:45:50 PM
I didn't do the bounty at that site yet
but I think that is one of the most advance site for bounty guys right now.
they have to take some money to maintain the web.
don't think they scam. maybe the ICOs you chosed to join bounty are scam....I think
Activity: 320
March 31, 2018, 01:39:43 PM
it's just an issue I've never been harmed by bountyhive because now it's bountyhive giving good projects and also paycheck to participants, so I think it's very remote and unlikely to happen anytime soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
March 31, 2018, 01:37:22 PM
I do not know, But my cousin is part of an ICO project held by bountyhive. There is no problem and the stakes are quickly placed each week. So what I can say is that we know before we think bad things.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
March 31, 2018, 01:34:46 PM
The admin from BountyHive already talk about this like transparency or spreadsheet they are working on it, me too join their campaign do you know I got some a good reward from them from my media and it's really happy for me. This platform already running 1 month since February do you want good & many features with a short time? come on guys even project like cryptocurrency need time to making a good development. Just wait maybe a few months maybe they will add. Still, have time to develop this problem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
I heard about bounty hive for about a month ago and some of my companions also invited me to join their bounty campaign for a reason that it is much convenient. I'm planning to join their campaigns but I hope that there is nothing shady happening behind bounty hive.
Activity: 238
March 31, 2018, 01:26:38 PM
I participate in bounty on the platform Bountyhive. I can't tell scam it or not but I hope it's not  Cheesy I like the system without reports))
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
March 31, 2018, 01:23:36 PM
Thanks for raising this issue. I have noticed that these few bounty managing sites are actually making out of bounty hnter's cut. It's good to join direct bounty at bitcointalk.
Personally I don't like the confusion made by these websites. I like similicity of the campaign at bitcointalk.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
March 31, 2018, 01:16:40 PM
I've ever joined ICO bounty campaigns in Bountyhive. Yeah, we cannot see the spreadsheet and its transparency. We also know that for the signature campaign have limits of the participants. But here, I joined for the twice because in the first time I got my coins in quick time. I also cannot find how much actually the coins that I got. But as far I experience, they distribute the rewards on time as the schedule and it was so quick after only some days of the end of ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
March 31, 2018, 10:55:37 AM
Yes, they held the token for the Pundix bounty for 3 months!! They kept say they had trouble with their smart contract, but they we holding so people wouldn’t dump; which is nit their concern. Very shady..
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
March 31, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
Not sure, if it's the scam or not, we will find out after few months, once few projects are done and how people got their stakes and shares. Then we can talk about it, for now i would say wait and see.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
I think Bountyhive is in the right track! Is quickly becoming very recognize in the bounty world.

For my experience I have no complains at all. I participate in some of the campaigns, and the ones that already finished paid well and right after ICO end.

Usually I participate in the Telegram bounties, but lately it has been quite hard. When a campaign is launched, after a couple of hours all the spots are filled. I know that the site has a bunch of user, but I’m used to watch this campaigns in bitcointalk and they do not fill that quickly!!

I understand the question of the transparency. They should present spreadsheets of the participants and show what they are doing to avoid cheaters.

Also, they should have some kind of status for you to see how you are doing during the campaign. I saw some bad feedback because a few people only find out the aren’t eligible to the campaign when they don’t receive payment.

PS: Can someone explain and give proof of those 2%??

What do you mean by a bad feedback? People who have registered and started to work do not pay the reward? Why it happens?
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 10:48:53 AM
im shocked, last time i recieved 24 bits (bitcoinus) which the token worth for 0.024 (ICO price) i think isn't worth it for a few month adversting their project, like retweeting.... but i hope it will be different for their signature campaign.. i hope they pay alot for signature campaign, so i participate on robotina signature campaign Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
March 31, 2018, 10:01:44 AM
I think Bountyhive is in the right track! Is quickly becoming very recognize in the bounty world.

For my experience I have no complains at all. I participate in some of the campaigns, and the ones that already finished paid well and right after ICO end.

Usually I participate in the Telegram bounties, but lately it has been quite hard. When a campaign is launched, after a couple of hours all the spots are filled. I know that the site has a bunch of user, but I’m used to watch this campaigns in bitcointalk and they do not fill that quickly!!

I understand the question of the transparency. They should present spreadsheets of the participants and show what they are doing to avoid cheaters.

Also, they should have some kind of status for you to see how you are doing during the campaign. I saw some bad feedback because a few people only find out the aren’t eligible to the campaign when they don’t receive payment.

PS: Can someone explain and give proof of those 2%??
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 06:05:26 AM
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
That's a big mistake, I myself have been paid twice by bountyhive for now. You are wrong if you say bountyhive is a scam. Maybe you are wrong in filling out the form.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 31, 2018, 05:54:07 AM
I knew it was too good to be true. Stay away from bountyhive guys.

Ever since i joined that site i've been getting a lot of failed attempts to login to my account as well. Might just be a coincidence but better safe than sorry.
Activity: 70
March 31, 2018, 05:52:37 AM
I don't know how much i will get my token for work on this platform.  A lot of people take part and enjoy. But i dont like notransparancy of spreadsheets. It may means bad news for us Grin
Pages:
Jump to: