Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 57. (Read 5542 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
March 31, 2018, 05:45:11 AM
I still don't believe that it's a scam.
The lack of transparency however has some disadvantages as you can't correct mistakes 'on-the-fly'. You'll only notice a mistake after the bounty has finished.
I haven't finished a campaign yet, so I'm curious on how forgiving they are to errors. As soon as I know, I'll share it here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 05:44:52 AM
Sad to know but it's true it's a shady platform as there is no transparency to see the stacks a user earned. However, just because of this you can't blame they are a scam. They are paying users, you can say they are/may cutting a huge amount of profit from user stakes. I wish there is nothing happening like this and the admin panel resolves this issue ASAP.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 31, 2018, 05:37:02 AM
how can you say bountyhive is a scam? if you follow the rules and regulations of your bounty and not paying you right try to contact the bounty manager ask them about your concerns. because for me bountyhive is a hassle free platform for all bounty hunters, you dont need to do some reports. all you need is to do your job and you'll get paid.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
March 31, 2018, 05:28:08 AM
Yes you are right, there is no honesty in it, spreadsheet just does not exist.So they easily reduce .. Because we can't monitor the tokens we get.
There is no spreadsheet when campaign is running, but after the end of ICO, they show you how much you earned and also why dont accept your entries..
Activity: 168
https://eloncity.io/
March 31, 2018, 05:27:46 AM
With bountyhive i have completed my 2 campaigns already and received payments successfully. Now i am about to clear 2 more campaigns, bountyhive campaign is hassle free platform for bounty hunters unlike other campaigns which sometimes becomes pain to submit the report manually. About transparency they mention the rules of each campaign clearly but there are some information they should disclose like Stakes, Criteria for participants in each section of campaign.  
And how much u receive?
Merit: 21
March 31, 2018, 05:24:52 AM
With bountyhive i have completed my 2 campaigns already and received payments successfully. Now i am about to clear 2 more campaigns, bountyhive campaign is hassle free platform for bounty hunters unlike other campaigns which sometimes becomes pain to submit the report manually. About transparency they mention the rules of each campaign clearly but there are some information they should disclose like Stakes, Criteria for participants in each section of campaign.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 05:24:19 AM
Yes you are right, there is no honesty in it, spreadsheet just does not exist.So they easily reduce .. Because we can't monitor the tokens we get.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 31, 2018, 05:19:15 AM
I think the scam is very loud word to describe them. Let's be honest here they give opportunity of earning money to lots of people who don't have enough time to track bounties. Ive noticed that I got less tokens than expected but the disrepancy was very small. At last it's your own decision whether use this service or not.
Activity: 271
March 31, 2018, 05:10:04 AM
I have only good experience with bountyhive, they are active (unlike others - Hi Sylon...), received my reward, everything fine..
Activity: 198
March 31, 2018, 05:08:24 AM
I noticed it too and I agree with you they give 2% only
Activity: 336
March 31, 2018, 05:04:20 AM
I do not consider this company to be a Scam, I joined it and will soon receive my first rewards, I do not believe, because a lot of reputable (for me ) bounty managers is it. (which have earned their reputation for a very long time) one of them - COLOURLESS
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
March 31, 2018, 05:00:06 AM
I've joined few campaigns on bountyhive, and I don't think they are scam. They are pretty active in their Telegram and ready to help you with your queries. Yes their system is still new and needs more improvements but they are legit and reward their hunters for their work. They could implement something like spreadsheets where hunters can check how much they will receive.
Activity: 252
March 31, 2018, 04:50:14 AM
I have joined bountyhive two months ago and I concluded 3 bounties with them (Pindify, Dropil, Bitcoinus). I got always the tokens so I cannot say that it's a scam.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 04:48:59 AM
Ok then people. Bountyhive is not a scam. They have a different model as compared to bounties offered by ICOs  directly. Already received tokens against 3 different projects. It's a platform that connect ICOs with bounty hunters. To run such a platform there are costs incurred that may or may not be paid by ICOs  directly or from token pool. For detail information you can join there telegram group and ask questions there so admins will be able to respond to ur reservations. U can also get their take on spreadsheet scenario if you talk to them...why they don't use it... what is/are the reason (s)...
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 04:33:58 AM
hives didnt have any spreadsheet to view or see your current status on the campaign on their platform, meaning the transparency is off, and no one can tell whats the true going on, on our stakes inside their platform, they can manipulate all the rewards and divided it into what ever they want to. they can easily do that without mess left. so even i am one who joined hives recently, but i also have a doubt on this, doing a job without transparency is suspicious.

Yes, I do not like to join in any bounty campaigns that I can not check my status, which will make me feel very unsafe, I can see my stakes and I also can not see my states. So I advice to join in some ico projects that can updates stakes every week.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 31, 2018, 04:33:31 AM
We cannot conclude that bountyhive is really a scam. Most ico's that had been managed by bountyhive during their bounty campaigns became successful but as a crypto user, i will not signing my accounts in social medias and in this forum because i am afraid that my account will get hacked. I am just careful in choosing sites that i am going to sign up.
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 04:30:42 AM
Actually I don't know bountyhive scam or not because I new join in bountyhive, I know about it because my group in crypto give a suggestion to join in bauntyhive, I interest because we no need give report in social media campaign just like & share everyday, and I hope baountyhive not scam
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 04:29:09 AM
Right now, we (the ICO followers) are almost unpredictable of what happens because of the scam. Since the market is new, there are no good measures to overcome, so we need to thoroughly understand the ICO that we participate. Hope someday we understand
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:22:06 AM
I have been involved with COLOURLESS Bounties right before He co created Bountyhive and never had a problem. I have joined Bountyhive and am also waiting soon for my first payments so I hope all will go well. I doubt very much they are a scam as COLOURLESS has a good reputation and they also escrow the bounty and they will pay fast after the bounty ends. If you have a dispute with your payment, maybe you can discuss it with them on an individual case to case basis? I think that is the best thing than claiming it a scam. I look forward to my first earnings with Bountyhive and hop that I have done the job correctly to start earning my tokens from the Bountyhive Group.  Smiley

Same sentiments here. I been joining Colorlessk bounties since august 2017 and I dont have any problems when.it comes to payments and computation and i can say that the way he created bountyhive is much better because its payments are much faster than before. And definitely he is one of the best and trusted bounty managers here in the forum. So definitely bounty hive not scam for me.
Activity: 284
March 31, 2018, 04:13:24 AM
Sad but true. All bounty hunters working and walking in the dark withou anything to track bounty manager work. Google Spreadsheet is simple and better, dont need to change anything. I didnt participte bounty hive so long time
Pages:
Jump to: