Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 58. (Read 5542 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 04:01:31 AM
I don't think it's a Scam. Indeed there are some weaknesses that we can't monitor the achieved progress. However, this platform only provides convenience in the campaign and still need improvement.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 04:01:07 AM
I'm new to that site, Just joined a few bounty programs there. Not finished yet, so can't tell how much they will give me. But yet, the system doesn't allow me to see my progress makes me uncomfortable. This downside brings us so many questions in mind.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 31, 2018, 03:51:37 AM
It's really a bit strange that all information about steaks and participants is hidden, you can't even track the number of steaks you get for the whole campaign... There are also no criteria for media tasks: no one knows how many views should your article or video get to recieve a reward, so you can just work for them but in the end (after 2-3 month of regular job) you'll find out you won't recieve anything.

Here, in the crypto community, where everyone loves the idea of transparency, it is just ridiculous and absurd to hide the spreadsheets.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
March 31, 2018, 02:19:33 AM
hives didnt have any spreadsheet to view or see your current status on the campaign on their platform, meaning the transparency is off, and no one can tell whats the true going on, on our stakes inside their platform, they can manipulate all the rewards and divided it into what ever they want to. they can easily do that without mess left. so even i am one who joined hives recently, but i also have a doubt on this, doing a job without transparency is suspicious.

I don't really understand how they could come up with a platform to manage bounties and not think about or just overlook transparency. If the only problem they solved is the reporting for some campaign categories then they need to think this through again.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 02:15:08 AM
I dont think bountyhive is a scam because there's many bounty join in bountyhive and my friend got her token when the bounty is distributed the token bountyhive is really easiest way for facebook and tweeter campaign because you don't need to report your post.
Activity: 238
March 31, 2018, 02:13:30 AM
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations, I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me

Not to mention the unsuspecting bots or possibly they filled it themselves. A telegram campaign accepts 5000 but when you go to the Telegram channel, there's 2000 plus member? where's the rest? The rest of the slots rewards possibly goes to them.

There's also the social campaign. It accepts 5000 but you'll see there's only 1000 retweeting a tweet, where the Official twitter page tweets an average of 1 tweet a day. If there are 5000 applicants then it should be at least 2500 retweets to a specific post (given that 50% is lazy or not interested.)

The website lacks transparency, I'm just worried that these ICO approaching this possible fraudulent site don't get enough marketing and promotion quality for their project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 02:04:43 AM
hives didnt have any spreadsheet to view or see your current status on the campaign on their platform, meaning the transparency is off, and no one can tell whats the true going on, on our stakes inside their platform, they can manipulate all the rewards and divided it into what ever they want to. they can easily do that without mess left. so even i am one who joined hives recently, but i also have a doubt on this, doing a job without transparency is suspicious.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 02:00:01 AM
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
Is there any specific data and evidence? This is very important. We cannot just listen to one aspect of the argument. After all, they have issued many bounty programs and have participated in many people. I hope to have a real wish.

I understand because that's your opinion about that matter, I think no one can actually say if the this is scam if she/he didn't experience it along the way, but it is more good if you will also posted it her the evidence to some up everything.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
repme.io
March 31, 2018, 01:51:15 AM
I not Sure this platform SCAM, because i new member on Bountyhive and can't explain this problem.
Maybe too many participants so they pay just a little reward for the job.
Hope this site to be trusted in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 01:05:33 AM
I don't know guys how exactly you guys are fulfilling the tasks in this platform, but I have no problems actually. Though I don't like bountihive because it's literally a hive full of people = smaller payments.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
March 31, 2018, 12:57:59 AM
Unfortunately I will be leaving the Bountyhive video campaigns. Neither my wife, nor myself got remunerated for our blogging and videos. My wife in three years of doing bounties on bitcointalk has never been refused a payment on her blog for BEING SUBSTANDARD! So obviously they must keep a ton of coins for themselves and I will be removing my signature campaign today because I have lost trust in this platform and do not want to wear a signature for weeks on end and NOT be paid in the end. I used to do COLOURLESS campaigns before and used to get paid, so why am I not getting pad now for exactly the same work I used to do in his campaigns before baffles me. I will be taking down all my videos also.  Angry
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 30, 2018, 12:25:29 PM
Bountyhive has been so successful that all the spots for social media and telegram get fills up almost immediately. Sometimes I do wonder whether there is any chance at all for me to join either the social media and telegram bounty.
It doesn't make sense to me and I wonder whether there are any bots account and how does bountyhive check for that
Activity: 134
March 30, 2018, 11:44:05 AM
I have joined many airdrops and have reached up to 2 different airdrop token purse. BountyHive is entering the stock market immediately. I use this site and I always participate in telegram programs.
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 11:12:21 AM
to me... i wont call bountyhive a scam.. instead ill call the platform a [made easy, take change] platform... they pay too little for the job done and theres no transparency   on how tokens are divided ....
Activity: 168
March 30, 2018, 09:18:33 AM
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
To me, I only trust the airdrop and bounty campaigns of the Tokensuite group. They have excellent campaigns with high rewards and are guaranteed transparency in the shares. I see them as a professional and strong team with the promotion of science. They are implementing a new, automatic and optimized Tokendrops scheme. You can devote more attention to them.
https://t.me/TokenSuite
Activity: 532
March 30, 2018, 09:15:24 AM
I disagree with your opinion talking about bountyhive is scam, I have got my reward from bountyhive have I joined, I have participated at the bountyhive pindify and bitcoinus, I got all my stake and my coin on etherwallet, I don’t know why you are talking about the bountyhive is scam, I know they are is not transparency about the stake on their spreedsheet, but they have calculated our stake most correctly, I am still believe the bountyhive campaign.
Activity: 280
March 30, 2018, 09:01:38 AM
I'm happy with bountyhive. They at least distribute tokens on time and I haven't faced any issue so for. Also I agree with the idea that they are not transparent about the stakes that are distributed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
I don't participate in their campaigns but I don't think they scam somebody. Their platform is a solution for most of bounty hunters and I don't know what is the reason you accuse them. You receive low payment due to a lot of participants, that's the real reason.
Activity: 130
March 30, 2018, 08:45:52 AM
Now I joined bountyhive's campaign and I am also waiting soon for my first payments so I hope all will go well.  I don't also know how they count in the spreadsheet and stakes. I hope the team Bountyhive will finalize the website and add open data for participants. It's fair for transparancy.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
March 30, 2018, 08:45:47 AM
i just joined in bounty hive and have not get reward so i can not say that bountyhive is a scam. indeed in bountyhive there is no spreadsheet so it's a bit difficult for us to see how much we can. but the work requirements in bountyhive is very easy in comparison with other projects so it is not wrong to try to join in bounty hive
Pages:
Jump to: