Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 55. (Read 5542 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
March 31, 2018, 05:41:12 PM
I aint going to use this website becaue i dont trust people that is hiding something to others,they cant be trusted and its all about the money which is why they are hiding the spreadsheet so that they will be able to manipulate the stakes and rewards of the bounty hunters ! shady businesses are always there and it seems bountyhive has the best of it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 05:31:04 PM
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
threads like this be deleted from this forum. U Don t just throw accusation without any prove to back it up. It's bad to tarnish somebody's reputation he spent alot of time  ,effort and sacrifices to build. U don't just throw accusatory words around hoping it will stick with definitely no prove to back your claim. If u have been scammed  show us prove as u stake ur claim so we can see for ourself the reason for ur grievance.
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 05:28:05 PM
If you doubtful with the website do not use it simple as that,i personally dont use the hive because it doesnt have any spreadsheet which is bullshit because there will be no transparency with the stakes,because they can easily manipulate the stakes for them to get most of the stakes of each campaign ,giving them millions of dollars profits.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
March 31, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
Looks very scammy from the start that is why i didnt even tried to participant any of their campaigns,it has less transparency from the traditional bounty campaigns in bitcointalk that is why you should avoid this website too,no spreadsheet and so that there will be no one to complain and there will be no evidence with their shady business.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 04:31:42 PM
Never tried it because i dont like their system,no spreadsheet and no reporting how are they going to have our stakes calculated? how will these hunters will know that they are doing fine with the bounty campaigns? plus 5000 participants in the social media within just few minutes? that is bullshit they have been fooling the hunters for a long time and you should know it yourself these people are hiding something from us.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 04:24:35 PM
Although I can not comment directly against Bountyhive at this time. But I think it's not fair to trust the site, Because there is no policy or a spreadsheet for submitting a bounty.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
March 31, 2018, 04:17:45 PM
I couldnt disagree bountyhive is indeed doing shitty thing to their hunters,how can it possibly filled out the campaign quota with the hunters with just a matter of minutes? signatures are filed within a day that is how shitty that website is ! That is why i aint joining any of their campaigns because they are less transparent than the traditional bounty campaigns in bitcointalk.
Activity: 332
March 31, 2018, 04:15:13 PM
I considered bountyhive to be foggy from the beginning. It's based only on your trust. No possibility to check correctness of your rewards. But I got some tokens from it, so there's no reason for me to call it an absolute scam.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 04:14:40 PM
As people said before me, I doubt the platform is a scam per se, but participation in the most crowded campaigns (the social media ones) is futile as there are thousands upon thousands of participants in them.
Activity: 574
March 31, 2018, 04:12:31 PM
Interesting opinion! But I can't say that or not. Of course there is not enough transparency. A lot of things need to be improved. The platform is young, so I think in the near future, the Creator will correct the defects.  Wink
Activity: 130
March 31, 2018, 04:08:22 PM
Might be? because if you are them what would you do if you can manipulate the stakes without getting traced? there are no transparency with their website,no spreadsheey means no one can complaint on how much you will get.Im sure there is something shady that is going on with this website because if you are in their side you will be dumb not to get plenty of tokens from these campaigns.
yes, i am also thinhking about that, because i was comple there 3 bounty and all time i have some problems, just stupid problems like neede to make reaudit at least 1 time in 2 month, its will be okay i i have more followers but i had less them, so why i need to do readuit if i have now  smallest amount follower Cheesy,, than something was with my facebook page, admins think that i am bot but than i show them again my profle and they just say sorry, but tokens you will not get Cheesy
Activity: 201
March 31, 2018, 04:08:15 PM
Hooray!! I have long said that bountyhive are scammers and it is impossible to earn there. Well, how can I earn money when the participants 3000-5000?!?!?
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 04:05:17 PM
Seems like Website is down. In Announcement Threat is just a new Bounty Campaign announced.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
March 31, 2018, 04:03:24 PM
We may not call them scam, but yes i have observed it too that they send very little tokens for participating in any campaign, also the platform lacks transparency like we have in bitcointalk forum campaigns, where spreadsheets and stakes are updated weekly, so we know how much we and everyone else is making, while in bountyhive we have no open stats, we are totally dependent on them.
Activity: 58
March 31, 2018, 04:00:46 PM
I noticed it too because they dont have a spreadsheet so there is no any transparency. anyone dont know how much of stakes they are earned or not. no one knows whether their articles are approved or not. I think ColorlessK should consider about this situation.
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 03:48:37 PM
Where do you get information that bountyhive scam? I think why in every bounty in bountyhive small payments because too many participants who join while the prize is very small. for allocations that are cut or stored and not given to bounty participants can be reported in the main group bountyhive.
Activity: 124
March 31, 2018, 03:35:47 PM
We do not want to follow bounty scam, but for example we are already in bounty scam we may regret but we never despair. Because of the many projects all will not scam all.
Activity: 50
March 31, 2018, 03:33:46 PM
I've also heared many negative reviews before. But you know what, i decided to try myself and then make some conclusions. I am aware of the fact that i can waste some time, but who knows. Nevertheless, many people use it and accept those rules. Why not try it then just to have anderstanding what it is?
Activity: 364
March 31, 2018, 03:16:40 PM
No its not .I already received from three different campaigns DROPIL,BITCOINUS and PINDIFY
The problem is now you need to be fast to register in time cause they accept only like around 5000 people for social networks and there are 10k users already
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 03:12:11 PM
Did you see the amount of participants on this platform in each project?
Why it`s a scam?ICO`s reach small targets now because of falling the whole market, and payments become so small
But it doesn`t mean that it`sa scam
Or they promise to pay more and in result pay less?
Pages:
Jump to: