Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Athena - Increases trading revenue with emotion monitoring - page 2. (Read 13846 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Got my tokens again.. Is there exchange for this?
When tokens will be unlocked, then it's might trade on Etherdelta.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

For now nothing has yet, but Team Athena has promised an exchange for this token. Let's hope that next year this token will be listed on the exchange, and for now we can only wait for further development of this project

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I write Michal and on email too, but I not still got answer and not received 3200 Atn Token. Dev I hope you answer me soon. Thanks
I still not received my bounty ,they sent 19 Dec, but nothing arrived yet.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
website down :
Stránka nenalezena
Je nám líto, ale požadovaná stránka nebyla nalezena.
Překontrolujte prosím, zda jste zadali URL adresu správně, případně kontaktujte webmastera.

Page not found
The requested URL was not found. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again or contact webmaster.

I think they not pay for bounty,that is just some joke..
Why do you want the bounty? The ICO is dead and the coin is worth nothing....

Probably of this:
Hello everyone,

We sent another bounty pack and there will be bounties of signatures within a few days. If there will be some bounties not paid after November 27, 2017, please contact us on email: [email protected]

At this moment it seems that we will not reach soft cap USD 200 000 and all collected ETH will be refunded to the same ETH address when came from after ICO will end. This not means that project will end but will be funded by angel investor instead of ICO.

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

And Thanks I received my 4200 tokens , I hope soon will be listed in some exchange if I remember ICO price was 1ETH-800 ATN it be nice if stay like that.Good Luck

You received your token?Me not yet, probably sent in same time why I need wait so long?I don't think price will be 1ETH-800 ATN because ICO fail.

Maybe you need wait some time ,because many translation or if your token not arrived soon you write again to Michal [email protected]
website down :
Stránka nenalezena
Překontrolujte prosím, zda jste zadali URL adresu správně, případně kontaktujte webmastera.

Page not found
The requested URL was not found. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again or contact webmaster.

Probably of this:
Hello everyone,

We sent another bounty pack and there will be bounties of signatures within a few days. If there will be some bounties not paid after November 27, 2017, please contact us on email: [email protected]

At this moment it seems that we will not reach soft cap USD 200 000 and all collected ETH will be refunded to the same ETH address when came from after ICO will end. This not means that project will end but will be funded by angel investor instead of ICO.

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

And Thanks I received my 4200 tokens , I hope soon will be listed in some exchange if I remember ICO price was 1ETH-800 ATN it be nice if stay like that.Good Luck

You received your token?Me not yet, probably sent in same time why I need wait so long?I don't think price will be 1ETH-800 ATN because ICO fail.
website down :
Stránka nenalezena

Page not found

Probably of this:
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Announcement

Dear backers,

ICO Athena is cancelled. Since the soft cap was not reached all collected Ethers were returned to the owners in full.

You can find the list of transactions here:

All collected ETH:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x93F43701F0c06dA8E4A30a5FDB4Ca236DC89e792#internaltx

Our smart contract:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x93F43701F0c06dA8E4A30a5FDB4Ca236DC89e792

Our cold ETH wallet:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x3331e49595f783d75234cf676dc0bc7f01e606cd#internaltx

Transaction from cold ETH wallet
https://etherscan.io/address/0x3331e49595f783d75234cf676dc0bc7f01e606cd

Transfers and trading of Athena tokens will be released at the end of 2017. We will destroy all unused/undistributed tokens January 30, 2018.

Even though the soft cap was not collected by ICO, the project does not end. We managed to get some angel investors and the platform development will continue.

We thank everyone for your support.

Best Regards
Athena team

PS. If you didn't get some Athenas from bounties, please send us email [email protected]
ico Athens canceled? this sounds like bad news. Well now I will wait for more information from this project and wait for the latest innovation from this project. Hopefully in the next period the project will run smoothly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
website down :
Stránka nenalezena

Page not found

website down :
Stránka nenalezena

Page not found

Hi there, I am the Chinese translator for you but no one got back to me regarding my stakes for a months!!!!!!!! What's going on! When can i get my stake/ tokens?

Unfortunately, project is dead...no payment until the team shows some sign of life... the bounty manager does come online, you can see it, but doesn't answer to anyone.

Felt cheated. I have done all the work and they just ran away without informing. What a crappy team

4200 Athenas has been sent to your address 0x774Ade1735D597f6999D3E5Cb84Cf45CCb69ba8D, please check it.

I didn't received anything for signature campaign Sad

All signatures bounties has been sent, please check your eth wallet.

Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

Thanks for the update dev. I'll patiently wait for my tokens!

We already sent 3200 Athenas to you eth wallet: 0x95D7dadBA22245f4fc8608c60236CbC888BAA032 please check it.

Yes I got same message but not receive any reward?Why dev?I understand project not collect money from ICo, but you ask to check if I receive and answer. Any info?Thanks

We sent 4200 Athenas to your eth wallet 0x48755CA1E80b62a724C4F388c498522E7c9f1C86 please check it.

I didn't received anything yet ,how long is transaction?
Hi there, I am the Chinese translator for you but no one got back to me regarding my stakes for a months!!!!!!!! What's going on! When can i get my stake/ tokens?

Unfortunately, project is dead...no payment until the team shows some sign of life... the bounty manager does come online, you can see it, but doesn't answer to anyone.

Felt cheated. I have done all the work and they just ran away without informing. What a crappy team

4200 Athenas has been sent to your address 0x774Ade1735D597f6999D3E5Cb84Cf45CCb69ba8D, please check it.

Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

We already sent 3200 Athenas to you eth wallet: 0x95D7dadBA22245f4fc8608c60236CbC888BAA032 please check it.

Yes I got same message but not receive any reward?Why dev?I understand project not collect money from ICo, but you ask to check if I receive and answer. Any info?Thanks

We sent 4200 Athenas to your eth wallet 0x48755CA1E80b62a724C4F388c498522E7c9f1C86 please check it.

I got message from you 19 Dec :We sent 4200 Athenas to your eth wallet 0x48755CA1E80b62a724C4F388c498522E7c9f1C86

A few of transaction are pending: https://etherscan.io/address/0x93F43701F0c06dA8E4A30a5FDB4Ca236DC89e792 after it done, please check your wallet.
All signatures bounties has been sent, please check your eth wallet. But why address 0x93F43701F0c06dA8E4A30a5FDB4Ca236DC89e792 if my address this 0x48755CA1E80b62a724C4F388c498522E7c9f1C86 . I not understand at all 
I believed in your project from the very first time I was working on the translation of the white book. I got message about transaction but I will wait because transaction still pending. And good news is that at the end of 2017 they will be in exchange.Good luck
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Athena team
Announcement

Dear backers,

ICO Athena is cancelled. Since the soft cap was not reached all collected Ethers were returned to the owners in full.

You can find the list of transactions here:

All collected ETH:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x93F43701F0c06dA8E4A30a5FDB4Ca236DC89e792#internaltx

Our smart contract:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x93F43701F0c06dA8E4A30a5FDB4Ca236DC89e792

Our cold ETH wallet:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x3331e49595f783d75234cf676dc0bc7f01e606cd#internaltx

Transaction from cold ETH wallet
https://etherscan.io/address/0x3331e49595f783d75234cf676dc0bc7f01e606cd

Transfers and trading of Athena tokens will be released at the end of 2017. We will destroy all unused/undistributed tokens January 30, 2018.

Even though the soft cap was not collected by ICO, the project does not end. We managed to get some angel investors and the platform development will continue.

We thank everyone for your support.

Best Regards
Athena team

PS. If you didn't get some Athenas from bounties, please send us email [email protected]
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Athena team

Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

I write on that mail :[email protected] but I not get any answer.

I got mail:
Michal Bezvoda, Athena team

23 Nov (9 days ago)
Hello,
could you please check your eth wallet and confirm that you receive all athenas?
Thank you.

Michal
Athena team

I answer but nothing, how long need wait or any answer. In future I hope this project become very successful,because have good concept

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Any exchanger for ATN?

need more information about this, someone can give an answer

LoL... Just try to read last 20 posts...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
Any exchanger for ATN?

need more information about this, someone can give an answer
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

I write on that mail :[email protected] but I not get any answer.

I got mail:
Michal Bezvoda, Athena team

23 Nov (9 days ago)
Hello,
could you please check your eth wallet and confirm that you receive all athenas?
Thank you.

Michal
Athena team

I answer but nothing, how long need wait or any answer. In future I hope this project become very successful,because have good concept
Pages:
Jump to: