Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Athena - Increases trading revenue with emotion monitoring - page 4. (Read 13846 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 152
i have not looked in here for a long time.........puuh...
that does not sound good .... Huh......did someone tried to contact the devs on slack?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I have written an article for this project, i was working on it from last few days, i hope team will be back here and acknowledge my work, i do not see a spreadsheet for blogging campaign, i hope that will be posted soon too, thank you!
https://steemit.com/ico/@bigcash2011/athena-blockchain-based-neural-networks-increasing-revenue-for-traders

LoL
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I have written an article for this project, i was working on it from last few days, i hope team will be back here and acknowledge my work, i do not see a spreadsheet for blogging campaign, i hope that will be posted soon too, thank you!
https://steemit.com/ico/@bigcash2011/athena-blockchain-based-neural-networks-increasing-revenue-for-traders
Guys this project is dead for a month now!
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
i got my ATHENA TOKEN over all i have 690.. but still dont hear any update after they send those tokens! doesnt belong even on etherdelta! they just left and run ? hope this token bee listed or not a scam 138 USD is not a bad amount  after all!

Have you tried inbox the Admin? I would have said tweet, but their last tweet was since October 2017 and the Telegram account is just only a feed channel. 

Have the devs just ignored the participants? Maybe there's some work in progress...
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
So no one got a answer from any admin right?
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
i got my ATHENA TOKEN over all i have 690.. but still dont hear any update after they send those tokens! doesnt belong even on etherdelta! they just left and run ? hope this token bee listed or not a scam 138 USD is not a bad amount  after all!

Have you tried inbox the Admin? I would have said tweet, but their last tweet was since October 2017 and the Telegram account is just only a feed channel. 
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Activity: 256
Join campaigns and signatures for many benefits Wink
Activity: 256
I want to get bonus from The Bluzelle - Bitcointalk Bounty Campaign I want to go forward by joining in this company
Activity: 392
Haven't received payment for translation. Emailed them right now waiting for any info.

Haven't got back any information, before someone at least replied to emails pretty fast. So I'm guessing the project is dead now.

Damn dude can't believe this.. so many scam ico's lately, unbelievable

I guess i can forget the 660  ATN this goofs still owe me.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Finishing signature campaign today:

Awaiting payment

I wouldn't count on it Smiley
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Finishing signature campaign today:

Awaiting payment
Well you guys are right.... I tried to contact them everywhere but still no responses.
Again a scam ICO .... Roll Eyes
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Haven't received payment for translation. Emailed them right now waiting for any info.

Haven't got back any information, before someone at least replied to emails pretty fast. So I'm guessing the project is dead now.
People, it does not matter if you got your Tokens or not because they are worthless... This project is abandoned project! They are dead for a few weeks now...
Why do you call this project abandoned because there is no moderation in this ANN  Huh

Try to contact them on any channel! I also got few hundred $ worth of Athena tokens that are worthless now. Things like this happen sometimes but it is then professional from the team to post something about it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
People, it does not matter if you got your Tokens or not because they are worthless... This project is abandoned project! They are dead for a few weeks now...
Why do you call this project abandoned because there is no moderation in this ANN  Huh

And no news, no moderation elsewhere. Missing a lot of updates like the signature campaign. Projects usually bleed out like that.
Pages:
Jump to: