Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Athena - Increases trading revenue with emotion monitoring - page 7. (Read 13846 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Hello,, Where we can trade this coin?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Thanks alot ATHENA i just airdrop today and hope ATHENA project will boost up in very short time as soon as crowdsale will end.wish you the best.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Notification:

New campaigns and new airdrop will be published AFTER all past bounties will be delivered. We want to close previous bounties before we start new ones.

Michal
Athena team

Thank you Manager, I have received a gift from you in my wallet, always success with this project
Activity: 74
What about the Athena project? Bounty tables are not updated, user athenacoin 4 days is offline. Huh

I am here every day so it's not possible be offline for 4 days.

Hi Manager,

I joined Airdrop #2 but did not received any tokens. Can you please check if it was already sent to me? Thanks!
I also joined Twitter bounty #2. Not yet sure though if the distribution has already started. Thanks!

Problems with tokens seem to be in the amount of gas, we choose too small for these days (after fork) so transactions are in network but not process yet. There were like 7 000 transactions and with regular price ~4.5 ETH for that. With smaller is under 0.5 ETH. Past bounties worked fine but then network comes much busier. If we send again all transactions you will get double Athena tokens at the end. So we need to wait.

I apology for the delay and I need to notify you that Athena tokens are not sendable or sellable until ICO will end.

Thank you for understanding and you for your patience.

Michal,
Athena team

The reason for me not getting the fb bounty is that? Or should that one have been delivered by now? I did receive my signature bounty but nothing else.

Well i received 200 Athena, probably 100 from facebook, 50 from twitter 2 and 50 unkown. Tongue Cant be the signature campaign week 2 at least. 50 Athena isnt something to complain about though.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Yeah the transactions begin to come. recived the second airdrop. Shout out to this project. Till now they've done everything that is promised. Good communication. Im very interested in the results of the tests in trading. I always have the feeling that im doing a wrong trade
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hi Manager,

I joined Twitter bounty #2. Not yet sure though if the distribution has already started. Thanks!

MY ETH 0xaD2E11653Ebfd14B3B22E45256ab36188C6Fc294
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
i have joined your compaign about"Signature campaign" on 14.10.2017 and i have posted more than 40 reply using your code as signature but you have not tell me if you have accept me in this compaign or no

please reply me if i forget about this compagin or i Keep your signature and complete my work

thanks
Activity: 74
What about the Athena project? Bounty tables are not updated, user athenacoin 4 days is offline. Huh

Hi Manager,

I joined Airdrop #2 but did not received any tokens. Can you please check if it was already sent to me? Thanks!
I also joined Twitter bounty #2. Not yet sure though if the distribution has already started. Thanks!

Problems with tokens seem to be in the amount of gas, we choose too small for these days (after fork) so transactions are in network but not process yet. There were like 7 000 transactions and with regular price ~4.5 ETH for that. With smaller is under 0.5 ETH. Past bounties worked fine but then network comes much busier. If we send again all transactions you will get double Athena tokens at the end. So we need to wait.

I apology for the delay and I need to notify you that Athena tokens are not sendable or sellable until ICO will end.

Michal,
Athena team

The reason for me not getting the fb bounty is that? Or should that one have been delivered by now? I did receive my signature bounty but nothing else.
Activity: 238
Notification:

New campaigns and new airdrop will be published AFTER all past bounties will be delivered. We want to close previous bounties before we start new ones.

Michal
Athena team

Hi,
Is this including all the bounties like the signature? or just to complete the previous bounties and airdrops rewards?

Hi,

the signature campaign is still on and will be evaluated until tomorrow. And yes, the transaction for the first week is in the process too.

Michal
Athena team

Hey you was send me mail that you send 1000 atn for my YouTube video but i didn't receive any atn yet
What's the problem??
trk
Activity: 228
Still waiting for the update, I have received the bounty for the first week, but no update so far on the second week
Activity: 84
Athena team
Notification:

Michal
Athena team

Hi,
Is this including all the bounties like the signature? or just to complete the previous bounties and airdrops rewards?

Hi,

the signature campaign is still on and will be evaluated until tomorrow. And yes, the transaction for the first week is in the process too.

Michal
Athena team
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Notification:

Michal
Athena team

Hi,
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]

Sorry, I meant that the last message on the forum was on October 19
Athena team
Notification:

Michal
Athena team
Athena team

Hi Manager,

Michal,
Athena team
Activity: 392

Hope nothing happened. Also noticed that the spreadsheet isn't updated. I also didn't receive my tokens.

Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
Activity: 94
I haven't received any ATN's for twitter campaign #2, spreadsheet #585
Can you please check. Thank you
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I haven't received any ATN token yet for the airdrop. Also has been wearing this signature for a while now, nothing gotten too.
Activity: 78
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
Hi Manager,

Pages:
Jump to: