Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Athena - Increases trading revenue with emotion monitoring - page 5. (Read 13846 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
People, it does not matter if you got your Tokens or not because they are worthless... This project is abandoned project! They are dead for a few weeks now...
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
DIWtoken.com Division Germany Sei Dabei
i changed the signature to Member with this post Nr. 93

Please frank this.

Thanks

WHEN  WILL THE NEXT PAYMENT BE MADE?

greetings

KRYPTHUE
Activity: 392
Michel,

You know this is a bad rep for the project when you guys let people work for you but than you don't pay?

You still didn't pay me out, very disappointing, poor job of a bounty manager.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Well, i recieved my bounty from my translation. Why you immediately say that the devs are gone Shocked?

When was that?

But the reason i said it: They haven updated the campaign since 12 october, while they said they would 2 weeks ago. Not a single post from the creators for over 2 weeks. And that was only one of them saying: i have been online. No twitter posts for almost a month, not a single update for the people who helped and supported them. Does that sound like a viable bussiness strategy? And it didnt happen over time, they jusy stopped talking.

''Hi,

the signature campaign is still on and will be evaluated until tomorrow. And yes, the transaction for the first week is in the process too.

Michal
Athena team''

That was the last post, 15 days ago.
Got my payment last week
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hey Dev,

I haven't received any bounty for signature campaign and per the spreadsheet not other members either. Is team following up on this?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Well, i recieved my bounty from my translation. Why you immediately say that the devs are gone Shocked?

When was that?

But the reason i said it: They haven updated the campaign since 12 october, while they said they would 2 weeks ago. Not a single post from the creators for over 2 weeks. And that was only one of them saying: i have been online. No twitter posts for almost a month, not a single update for the people who helped and supported them. Does that sound like a viable bussiness strategy? And it didnt happen over time, they jusy stopped talking.

''Hi,

the signature campaign is still on and will be evaluated until tomorrow. And yes, the transaction for the first week is in the process too.

Michal
Athena team''

That was the last post, 15 days ago.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
What about this project? Why there are no news? Twitter is not updated, telegrams are not updated, there are no updates on this forum, bounty tables are not updated ... Do developers have any problems?

everything leads to: They packed up all their stuff and left. So its dead. The contact from the devs decreased each week and not been 2 weeks ago since the last post, which was only here to say that they were still online.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
What about this project? Why there are no news? Twitter is not updated, telegrams are not updated, there are no updates on this forum, bounty tables are not updated ... Do developers have any problems?
Activity: 207
Hello,, Where we can trade this coin?

Nowhere, the ICO is still going on. Coins are in most cases available for trading after the ICO.

ok thanks,, btw, there is no update for spreadsheet of signature campaign?
Activity: 392
Hi Michal,

Thank you for twitter bounty, although not complete.

Can you please also pay out the signature bounty week 2 and week 3?

I would like to stop with the signature bounty from today on 29/10/17.

my post count from October 12th to 29/10 --> 311 to 389 ---> 78 posts.

week 2            --> 200 atn
week 3            --> 200 atn
Posts (5x 78)   --> 380 atn
                        __________ +

Total bounty          680 atn

From the date of this post I will stop my participation. You still need to pay me out 680 ATN.

Hopefully i get this as soon as possible. Thank you.

Zabivelli

Dev

I still didn't receive my bounty..and you are not on the thread either...please pay me out what you still owe me.
Activity: 296
This project seems greatest one
The Athena Project is a unique strategy that attempts to control human emotions. The best, most
successful trader is still only human, and so he is subject to the influence of emotions which bring
about an increased risk of failure. If human decision-making is influenced by emotions, it can no longer
be considered fully rational

Joined with twitter bounty campaign thanks
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Hello...when athena tokens enter the market Smiley
Activity: 142
Any updates here? Im still doing the signature bounty but seems dev or any of them are not up to date here
I just got payed for blog bounty but don't know why team is not communicating on any channel... Hope that project will go on...
It looks like they abandon this project... Not answering anything for weeks now...

Yeah the only thing they said was: we havent been offline for weeks, which was true. But of no value to their supporters even they dont communicate with us. They login but dont take the time to react here. So yeah, probably bleeding fast to death now.
It looks like they abandon this project... Not answering anything for weeks now...
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Haven't received payment for translation. Emailed them right now waiting for any info.
Pages:
Jump to: