Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Athena - Increases trading revenue with emotion monitoring - page 3. (Read 13846 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Im eagerly awaiting further developments with this token here... emotion kills my trading.. So many should've could've why didnt i, why did i.. etc Anger when i sell early or too late or should have bought more... elation when I have great gains going on. I wish emotion didnt trouble my trading so much.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Any exchanger for ATN?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
I didn't received anything for signature campaign Sad
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

have received your gift in my wallet, thank you for this gift of grace, success always
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
i receive sir thank you..
good luck
Activity: 392
Hello everyone,

We sent another bounty pack and there will be bounties of signatures within a few days. If there will be some bounties not paid after November 27, 2017, please contact us on email: [email protected]

At this moment it seems that we will not reach soft cap USD 200 000 and all collected ETH will be refunded to the same ETH address when came from after ICO will end. This not means that project will end but will be funded by angel investor instead of ICO.

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

I wonder why my message got deleted..where I asked what happens to the coins we received and what about the payment you guys still owe us for bounty work.

No need to delete things, a simple answer is better.

Also maybe more info about what or who are these Angel investors. What is the future of this project and it's tokens?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

We sent another bounty pack and there will be bounties of signatures within a few days. If there will be some bounties not paid after November 27, 2017, please contact us on email: [email protected]

At this moment it seems that we will not reach soft cap USD 200 000 and all collected ETH will be refunded to the same ETH address when came from after ICO will end. This not means that project will end but will be funded by angel investor instead of ICO.

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

Thanks for the update dev. I'll patiently wait for my tokens!
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Legendary... They paid us with worthless tokens LoL...
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

Thanks for your update, Dev.
I am sad because the soft cap is not achieved.

But what about this token, Are you will listed it on the exchange?

If there won't be an ICO what for do you need it to be listed on exchange? There won't be any market for it I suppose?
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team

Thanks for your update, Dev.
I am sad because the soft cap is not achieved.

But what about this token, Are you will listed it on the exchange?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Athena team
Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Michal
Athena team
Activity: 280
Translation services for you
I tried to contact them on FB about 20 days ago regarding bounty payment: I received 3,200 ATN instead of 4,200 ATN for some Italian translations...
After an initial answer (after a couple of hours), they disappeared.
Tried to contact them again but they haven't replied (yet).
I won't count on it anymore
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I think project is dead sadly. No one answer or post something.
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
Thats annoying. So sad. Done everything and then .... nothing.
Hi there, I am the Chinese translator for you but no one got back to me regarding my stakes for a months!!!!!!!! What's going on! When can i get my stake/ tokens?

Unfortunately, project is dead...no payment until the team shows some sign of life... the bounty manager does come online, you can see it, but doesn't answer to anyone.

Felt cheated. I have done all the work and they just ran away without informing. What a crappy team

They could at least post that project is dead...
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Hi there, I am the Chinese translator for you but no one got back to me regarding my stakes for a months!!!!!!!! What's going on! When can i get my stake/ tokens?

Unfortunately, project is dead...no payment until the team shows some sign of life... the bounty manager does come online, you can see it, but doesn't answer to anyone.

Felt cheated. I have done all the work and they just ran away without informing. What a crappy team
Activity: 392

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
i have not looked in here for a long time.........puuh...
that does not sound good .... Huh......did someone tried to contact the devs on slack?

Not answering for a month now...
Activity: 224
I felt hopeless on the time that they are not updating their spreadsheet for how many weeks.So i chose not to continue my campaign and don't expect payments on the post that I have made before.But I still hope that the token they have given on the first week of the campaign will still be out in the market so I could use it.
Pages:
Jump to: