Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 5. (Read 52079 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
So will I get my payment for change twitter campaign or it was a waste of time? Maybe am the only person here left unpaid but sad to be so.
I used my time knowing hiw this project will go well and now it's this way for me.

I think maybe 10% got the right amount, but since most participants didn't take it too seriously they're not complaining. By looking on etherscan you can clearly see tons of people received the exact same amount and occasionally you can see massive payments to a few addresses, which to me is a good indicator the team either half assed this job or one of the bounty distributors was secretly paying himself. Either way the team shows zero signs of transparancy in what is to me the easiest job in the world
Starting to see things for how they truly are now, ya?
Want to help me get revenge? Pm me. Muahahahaha

haha not interested in revenge, I'm interested in getting to the bottom of this, and to warn others to keep an open mind and to be careful with investing in this company until we know what happened.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
So will I get my payment for change twitter campaign or it was a waste of time? Maybe am the only person here left unpaid but sad to be so.
I used my time knowing hiw this project will go well and now it's this way for me.

I think maybe 10% got the right amount, but since most participants didn't take it too seriously they're not complaining. By looking on etherscan you can clearly see tons of people received the exact same amount and occasionally you can see massive payments to a few addresses, which to me is a good indicator the team either half assed this job or one of the bounty distributors was secretly paying himself. Either way the team shows zero signs of transparancy in what is to me the easiest job in the world
Starting to see things for how they truly are now, ya?
Want to help me get revenge? Pm me. Muahahahaha

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Funny that the bounty thread is basically larger than the Ann thread  Smiley
Haha, you are right mate, because this people who are not satisfied with the pay will keep bumping this thread.
I also participated in the signature campaign and I am not satisfied with the pay because it was not transparent, but I am tired since it seems like
they do not value the bounty hunters, so I just thank people who really fight for their right here.
Me too. I got a weird and random amount from this campaign, team not answering anymore.
Good to see people keep fight for what they deserve even they got no answer, bumping this thread is the last way to get attention from the team.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Haha, you are right mate, because this people who are not satisfied with the pay will keep bumping this thread.
I also participated in the signature campaign and I am not satisfied with the pay because it was not transparent, but I am tired since it seems like
they do not value the bounty hunters, so I just thank people who really fight for their right here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
many reaosns for my fate but one is alwys safe !
Activity: 308
Merit: 19
Hey Dev. I can't enter the spreadsheet.. Am i in it? And can you change my # of followers? it's 5150 now. https://twitter.com/proof881
Thank you!
Activity: 1064
Damn haha, so much drama in this thread. Its shitty but you win one, you loose one. Still, I hope the team will step up and pay the rewards as promised.
Dont worry I will be hunting the team down 1 by one a murdering them in their sleep.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I saw the new website it looks awsome also promo videos. Please focus now on the product, cause it is obvious that the mobile app is still demo version
All bounty hunters could raise money just buying CAG tokens now when price is very low compared to ICO, so there are always opportunities, just need to stop compaining and move on.

I learned about Change through a signature, and I invested and I did a bounty campaign as a result. I can't help but wonder how many people might have invested because of my signature. Not only that, but an agreement is an agreement, simple as that. Imagine if you got hired for 20$ an hour, then the day you get paid you find out your boss decided to only give you 4$ an hour without telling you why. Then imagine people left and right saying you should move on. What would you do?
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
All bounty hunters could raise money just buying CAG tokens now when price is very low compared to ICO, so there are always opportunities, just need to stop compaining and move on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 261
We can talk about how good the project is if you are upsetting your supporters.

I joined bounty campaigns since September 07. I've done everything I wanted more than three months. My bounty was canceled when I did not fill out the claim form in October. Do not you have to make this change at a time that everyone can see when there is a change in the bounty. Is it possible to read the whole day bounty?

It took me about 3 weeks to get this reply with special efforts. When I give all the necessary information, it is another situation that the answer is given so late.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Just finished watching the ama. Great as always. I am fighting with my hand as it wants to click on the buy button to buy more cag coins. I am not sure I can win the fight.
I don't know why you guys are complaining. All coins got deep during the bitcoin rally. But our time will come. Just have faith and patience.

Why would u support a scam project? Will end up losing in the end
If they would not solve the issue with bounty allocation, people like you will always say this bad things about the project.
We don't want this kind of message to pop up everytime, please solve this dev.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
hope is alwys for ever, i will wish god luck
Just finished watching the ama. Great as always. I am fighting with my hand as it wants to click on the buy button to buy more cag coins. I am not sure I can win the fight.
I don't know why you guys are complaining. All coins got deep during the bitcoin rally. But our time will come. Just have faith and patience.

Why would u support a scam project? Will end up losing in the end
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 308
Merit: 19
Hi dev. When will i see myself in the spreadsheet? i still out of it
Pages:
Jump to: