Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 7. (Read 52079 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
taking screenshots of the spreadsheets and showing those should be a secure option, wouldn't it?
If they wanted to be honest and transparent in front of us, they would have found a way to show the table. They just don't want it
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
taking screenshots of the spreadsheets and showing those should be a secure option, wouldn't it?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
If showing the spreadsheet will breach the security then maybe all of the ICOs who are running their campaign should not show their spreadsheet.
What is the difference of showing it now when it was showed before, this is not a good sign of a fair project, be fair to all.
Yeah. The market price reflects essence of project and team. Investors trust to team that are not afraid to show their work. Good luck Change team.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
If showing the spreadsheet will breach the security then maybe all of the ICOs who are running their campaign should not show their spreadsheet.
What is the difference of showing it now when it was showed before, this is not a good sign of a fair project, be fair to all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
it's useless to ask them on the telegram, there will be no problem solving, they just play around to answer your complaint,
they change the rules they make themselves, they also still lock the spreadsheets, it's clear they just want to cheat bounty hunter,

they say https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11075GuYpIjlgeZAGZe0lwkQAOeqaIF66hxVaaglJrv0/edit#gid=0 is a fake, but from what I see before the spreadsheets are locked the same as what is above.
yesterday I was talking in telegram, one of them claiming to be an investor, and it turns out he was one of their TIM after that I was blocked in their telegram, very funny  Cheesy Cheesy

Hey There,

I understand that you have the right to vent but we try to be fair as much as we can. Have explained to you a million time that we closed the spreadsheet because of security reason. As for you getting banned from the channel, the admins have a good reason to do so.

Best wishes,

Jack

Ya well we all know that there really arent any security reasons you guys are just hiding it so you dont have to pay us what is owed. This is why your the only bounty program that doesnt show its spreadsheet....lol

well I guess that's just a duping for security reasons, because other project projects do not do things like you do,
its token prices will continue to fall like what is in the cartaxi nature
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
thank you for your coin, although the payment is only partial and the campaign manager and dev cheats do not want to open the spreadsheet. i can sell now my CAG for dump this coin.
Merit: 101
it's useless to ask them on the telegram, there will be no problem solving, they just play around to answer your complaint,
they change the rules they make themselves, they also still lock the spreadsheets, it's clear they just want to cheat bounty hunter,

they say https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11075GuYpIjlgeZAGZe0lwkQAOeqaIF66hxVaaglJrv0/edit#gid=0 is a fake, but from what I see before the spreadsheets are locked the same as what is above.
yesterday I was talking in telegram, one of them claiming to be an investor, and it turns out he was one of their TIM after that I was blocked in their telegram, very funny  Cheesy Cheesy

Hey There,

I understand that you have the right to vent but we try to be fair as much as we can. Have explained to you a million time that we closed the spreadsheet because of security reason. As for you getting banned from the channel, the admins have a good reason to do so.

Best wishes,

Jack

Ya well we all know that there really arent any security reasons you guys are just hiding it so you dont have to pay us what is owed. This is why your the only bounty program that doesnt show its spreadsheet....lol
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Hey There,

Best wishes,

Jack
Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
The distribution of arewards was not made by the official rules, but it is according to their personal opinion, they give someone more and someone less, as wanted.
Activity: 47
sometimes is better to wish ten to hope for nice things to happen - once time there will be results
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Sorry, you feel this way, but as stated before, we are still dealing with this issue, approaching this individually does take time, I must ask not to spread such accusations before we actually finish addressing this issue, we do care, that's why we are still dealing with this and will be till it's done in a proper manner

iam still not receive payment from bounty signature campaign
please check sir
try to contact contact support from this project, to be able to solve the problems that are facing ..
In telegram they are very active actually, you can ask any questions related to bounty and I hope your problem will be solve the soonest.
However, one problem that has not been solve now is that publication of spreadsheet because there are still people who are not contented with what they received.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Sorry, you feel this way, but as stated before, we are still dealing with this issue, approaching this individually does take time, I must ask not to spread such accusations before we actually finish addressing this issue, we do care, that's why we are still dealing with this and will be till it's done in a proper manner

please check sir
try to contact contact support from this project, to be able to solve the problems that are facing ..
Merit: 101
Ya ya...that's why u guys disqualified me when I was just trying to get answers as to why you guys werent paying people...u just want to get away with not paying as many people as possible.. U disqualified me for blackmail but when I posted proof that I wasnt actually intending on blackmailing anyone u had nothing to say cuz u dont want to pay me cuz u get to keep the money that u end up not paying to bounty workers who deserve payment. That's why u guys have made up all these new freaking rules cuz the more new rules u make the less ppl u will have to pay, even though ALL bounty workers deserve to be paid exactly what they worked for and what was promised to them in the beginning.... You guys are just being greedy...NO OTHER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN PAYMENT HAS EVER BEEN THIS COMPLICATED AND WENT ON THIS LONG!!  And you guys are the ones making it this complicated. If you would have just released the spreadsheet and paid out everyone according to the spreadsheet this would have been done weeks ago...and no one would be complaining....but you are making this way more complicated than it should be so that you dont have to pay everyone who deserves to be paid. .its f*cked up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com

please check sir
Activity: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Hello,

We are trying to get in touch with all of you who have reasons to claim.
We are still dealing with this issue, so have to be a bit more patient.
Thanks in advance, keep it safe.
I have tried to get in touch with you, Jack and Fransisco asking for the exact amounts of cag that should I get, but all of you doesn't really care about bounty issues. You guys never calculated anything you just doing a random distribution so each participants in the same bounty category got different amounts and honestly it is too far from what we deserve.
You make the rules, you break the rules. Shame on you!
Activity: 10
Hello,

We are trying to get in touch with all of you who have reasons to claim.
We are still dealing with this issue, so have to be a bit more patient.
Thanks in advance, keep it safe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I joined Twitter and Newsletter subscriptions bounty programs, but bounties have not been sent.... can I get information on this?
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
manager, when will we receive our award? We submitted all the information that you requested, why our tokens are not automatically charged to our wallets? you are using the habits of scammers Huh
Pages:
Jump to: