Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 6. (Read 52079 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Still the same talks here for a month, I'm sure bounty topic is over for the Change team, just need to move on, I did at least.

I know for a fact I was responsible for a large amount of posts, most of them were constructive. I don't give a fuck whether or not people or the team think I don't deserve the amount of coins I claimed, the rules were stated clear and simple at the beginning of the campaign. If they promise to distribute 2% of the entire supply, that's 2% of about 80 million, which is close to 1.6 million. 20% of that amount went to signature bounties, which is 316K. What they don't realise is that every single transaction is visible on the blockchain, so if clear evidence is posted here that less than that amount were distributed, well than no I will not move on.  I've asked them multiple times to explain themselves or to find a flaw in my reasoning, but they haven't gotten back to me at all. I've received a little under 20% of what I deserve based entirely on their promises. I'll keep supporting their cause, because I think it's a great concept, but I don't think I'm being unreasonable here if I'm mad about the way they're handling this. I found out about change bank through a signature, and I decided to participate in the crowdsale and in the bounty campaign. I can't help but think my signature was the cause for a lot of people to invest as well.
I have Change on Kucoin can I just send them to my myetherwallet or do i also have to register them somehow?

you can definitely just send them to your mew address, no worries
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I have Change on Kucoin can I just send them to my myetherwallet or do i also have to register them somehow?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Hey,

This has been addressed earlier many times.

When it comes to closing the spreadsheets for public viewing - the sheets were out and public till the end of the sale and now the aim here is to avoid people claiming tokens on other participants' behalf and using other clever ways of scamming honest bounty programme participants. We have already removed a lot bot accounts/links and have identified a number of bounty claim scam attempts.

The other massive issue with open spreadsheets is that these open bounty lists are large data sets which are stolen and misused by an ever-growing industry of scammers/phishers/spam advertisers. Upon discussing with other companies who’ve carried out token sales and have taken hard lessons, we’ve decided to learn from them and not publicize the sheets.

Actually you can validate those claims if someone is fraud or claiming for  someone else. You can check the profile of  Signature campaigners and in its profile, mostly they put their Ethereum address on their "other contact info" or in "location". This way you can validate and recheck if someone is lying.

The problem is,  Jack order to filled up another form with a deadline, this is vulnerable to fraud because someone can filled up  again copying those spreadsheet names and inputting their "own ETH Wallet". If the original campaigner is not aware, its the job of the campaign manager to check by comparing the Eth wallet address from their backup copy or master list of participants.

Solution to this, is to audit all participants  in Signature campaign, we are only less than 300 participants. By doing so, all must ordered to put their wallet address on their profile.

But since they give already all bounties to those who filled up in "another form", without checking it if someone is not on the list, thats why we have a problem like this. We can't have problem like this if proper audit is made by the manager.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Still the same talks here for a month, I'm sure bounty topic is over for the Change team, just need to move on, I did at least.
Hey,

When it comes to closing the spreadsheets for public viewing - the sheets were out and public till the end of the sale and now the aim here is to avoid people claiming tokens on other participants' behalf and using other clever ways of scamming honest bounty programme participants. We have already removed a lot bot accounts/links and have identified a number of bounty claim scam attempts.

The other massive issue with open spreadsheets is that these open bounty lists are large data sets which are stolen and misused by an ever-growing industry of scammers/phishers/spam advertisers. Upon discussing with other companies who’ve carried out token sales and have taken hard lessons, we’ve decided to learn from them and not publicize the sheets.

If you were so sensitive to this, you would have made an application or purchased a service for bounty. everyone has the right to see them.

I think we should vote on having 2 trusted individuals looking at the spreadsheet to confirm paid amounts, that way you dont gotta worry about it getting comprimised or w.e the f*ckin excuse is you are trying to use.
I vote for Mibambino to look at the spreadsheet.

thanks man, if they'd let me I'd take a look for sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hey,

If you were so sensitive to this, you would have made an application or purchased a service for bounty. everyone has the right to see them.

I think we should vote on having 2 trusted individuals looking at the spreadsheet to confirm paid amounts, that way you dont gotta worry about it getting comprimised or w.e the f*ckin excuse is you are trying to use.

i just can't understand. what is the corelation between opening spreadsheet and the security issue. if they think opening spreadsheet can make whole participants in dangerous because of the stolen data, then why they open it before the campaign ends. it's should not public since the first time.

i still didn't get the exact amount. it's like 1/3 of what i deserved. and everytime i ask about it, the team always said it is the right amount without give me the real calculations. crypto is about transparency, and they don't show it. they are forgetting the most important thing in crypto space, bulding trust.

The corelation is pretty simple, scam.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hey,

strange is also that it seems to work for every other bounty campaign beside of course change... Here it seems to be a big problem.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Hey,

i just can't understand. what is the corelation between opening spreadsheet and the security issue. if they think opening spreadsheet can make whole participants in dangerous because of the stolen data, then why they open it before the campaign ends. it's should not public since the first time.

i still didn't get the exact amount. it's like 1/3 of what i deserved. and everytime i ask about it, the team always said it is the right amount without give me the real calculations. crypto is about transparency, and they don't show it. they are forgetting the most important thing in crypto space, bulding trust.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hey,

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hello. When there is a payment for baunty? I did not receive tokens yet. Huh

get in line lol. It's frustrating but the rebranding and beta testing must've taken up a lot of time. I'm sure they'll get around to talk to us in person.

Do you really still have hope that you are going to get paid what you deserve? haha wow.
Time to face reality man. Sorry to say it.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I hve always been before the calm - many will see good thing s- return is alredy there with new website - wthing are good - maybe moon maybe stars ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Hey,

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
We are still hoping some positive news from Bitclave, I have personally mailed to Jack and received reply that they will look into the matter but no update there after, I hope team will look into the work done by all bounty participants in a managed way and will distribute the rewards accordingly.

get in line lol. It's frustrating but the rebranding and beta testing must've taken up a lot of time. I'm sure they'll get around to talk to us in person.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 251
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
seems many ppl got token , good progrs to see , - maybe a few more but alyws must keep quality , pleas dont give t o ppl with fake claim .  I always say
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hey,

to be honest, if you really do not want to pay the work of the bounty hunter, by not showing the spreadsheets to the public, from the beginning the team just talking nonsense about this project
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey,

Pages:
Jump to: