Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][LOTTERY]🚀 Dragonglass - Mine Real Crypto While Playing a Mobile Game - page 2. (Read 1405 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to download your app from the app stores or will it be distributed as apk-file?
Activity: 112
Hey there. Your solution is the first, but sure it isnt the last one. Perhaps u should consider the launch of games for PC or consoles?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
  What soft cap does the ICO pof this platform have?
It’s written in the WP that the team’s planning to collect 30k ETH. Perhaps this is hard cap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
  What soft cap does the ICO pof this platform have?
Good afternoon. As far as i understand, it’ll be possible to use your tokens for charity. Will you develop a special module within the framework of your platform for this purpose?
Merit: 101
Hey there. Arent u planning to distribute SDK token in order to let everyone who wants to create a game basing on your solution? This would the flow of investment by times.
Activity: 252
You say that the token holders can make decisions concerning new games. Will a simple voting be used for this purpose or will there be any  other more complicated tool?
Activity: 13
It is interesting project.
Activity: 350
Hi there. Will any other additional tokens expect or the ones put on the ICO be issued?
As far as i know, they wont. There’s 1 billion of tokens, it’s enough for everyone.
Activity: 196
Hi there. Will any other additional tokens expect or the ones put on the ICO be issued?
Activity: 177
Hi. What does attraction of people to your Discord-channel give u? I’ve heard about this service in the past.
This is a service for communication which is incredibly popular among the gamers. Perhaps that’s why DragonGlass has chosen it.

Hm. What makes it so popular? Does it give access to free games or what?
No, it allows to communicate with any gamers all over the world. In brief, this is kinda Skype and TeamSpeak rolled into one.

I got it. Okay, it’s good that they attract their audience there, but it seems to me that such a move can pay for itself only in case of launch of RPG games.
Are they planned to be launched? As i know, the DragonGlass team was going to focus on single-player games.
Activity: 126
Hi. What does attraction of people to your Discord-channel give u? I’ve heard about this service in the past.
This is a service for communication which is incredibly popular among the gamers. Perhaps that’s why DragonGlass has chosen it.

No, it allows to communicate with any gamers all over the world. In brief, this is kinda Skype and TeamSpeak rolled into one.

I got it. Okay, it’s good that they attract their audience there, but it seems to me that such a move can pay for itself only in case of launch of RPG games.

Activity: 406
Hi there. How long is it until the end of the ICO?
If we have the same time zone, there’re about 2 weeks.

Activity: 364
Hi there. How long is it until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 224
How will i have to confirm my age? I/m not against providing data but i dont want to undergo KYC.
Activity: 238
Perhaps u should make the number of winners of the lottery bigger and the prizes themselves less? This would allow u to attract more users.
Pages:
Jump to: