Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][LOTTERY]🚀 Dragonglass - Mine Real Crypto While Playing a Mobile Game - page 3. (Read 1405 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. It suddenly became interesting to me whether the tokens from the bounty program will have any restrictions. Or will all the tokens distributed be the same?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hi there. I think that u can raffle the tokens right after the launch of the platform. This would stimulate the attraction.
However, it’s necessary to take these tokens somewhere. I havent seen such an item of expenses in the budget of the platform.
But some amount of money will be spent on marketing. Why not use this money?
Because this will reduce the demand for tokens in proportion to the frequency and number of tokens raffled.

Perhaps this is a good idea but i cant understand u. Can u please try to explain this in a simpler way?
In brief, the more people receive tokens for free, the less people are interested in purchasing them in secondary market.
Oh, i see, this reduces the demand and slows down the growth of the value of the token. I got it, thank for your time.
Activity: 294
Hi there. I think that u can raffle the tokens right after the launch of the platform. This would stimulate the attraction.
However, it’s necessary to take these tokens somewhere. I havent seen such an item of expenses in the budget of the platform.
Because this will reduce the demand for tokens in proportion to the frequency and number of tokens raffled.

Perhaps this is a good idea but i cant understand u. Can u please try to explain this in a simpler way?
In brief, the more people receive tokens for free, the less people are interested in purchasing them in secondary market.

Activity: 266
Good afternoon. When will your sale end?
As i know, DragonGlass ICO ends March 11, 2018.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. When will your sale end?
Activity: 378
Hi. Are smart contract used for every transaction? If so, you need impressive computing powers.
Activity: 406
Is it possible that the transaction was made but the tokens werent credited to my account? Whom can i apply in this case?
Activity: 392
Why is the amount of investment on DragonGlass ICO limited by 20 ETH?
There’s no restriction, this just means that if you wanna purchase more tokens than for 20 EH you’ll need to undergo KYC procedure.
Activity: 280
Why is the amount of investment on DragonGlass ICO limited by 20 ETH?
Activity: 238
Hey guys i ve been thinking for some time.. Doesnt the fact that the transaction is confirmed on some other device damage the privacy?
Activity: 322
Hey there. Can I increase the reward due to the fact that i add to the post the translation into the language which is understandable for my subscribers? It seems to me that such a move will increase effectiveness significantly.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
How exactly will the fake accounts be determined? Will you obtain any mechanism for this? Or hire a firm that is engaged in tracking?
This would be awfully unprofitable. I guess that fake account are those ones which dont belong to particular users.
Anyone can say that it’s his account. I believe that the checking mechanism should be much more complicated.
As a rule, the data in the profiles of social networks are real and the check will be carried out according to them. If there’re two pages of the same person, one of them will be determined as fake.
In addition, now it’s popular to create pseudo-accounts of popular people and agitate on their behalf. You shouldnt let such account participate in bounty, too, in my opinion.
How exactly will the fake accounts be determined? Will you obtain any mechanism for this? Or hire a firm that is engaged in tracking?
This would be awfully unprofitable. I guess that fake account are those ones which dont belong to particular users.
Anyone can say that it’s his account. I believe that the checking mechanism should be much more complicated.
As a rule, the data in the profiles of social networks are real and the check will be carried out according to them. If there’re two pages of the same person, one of them will be determined as fake.
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: