Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][LOTTERY]🚀 Dragonglass - Mine Real Crypto While Playing a Mobile Game - page 7. (Read 1405 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. How many tokens are reserved  for bounty program? I found only ETH amount.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Is your game paid for? If so then what is it going to cost per month? I mean month subscription.
Activity: 98
Good day. How is it possible to mine tokens from tokens sold during ICO? Why would you mine it if they are already created?
Activity: 182
I believe that this project will be a success and all target will be achieved. Because this project has very good prospects in the future.
Activity: 294
All DragonGlass level are gonna have the same level of difficulty? I think the hard the level is the more tokens they should get if they passed it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Why all the rewards are paid in  DragonGlass tokens? I find it weird.
It’s easier to attract users if you combine popular cryptocurrency and a new one.
I believe they should use local tokens only. Platform doesnt even advertise ETH.

Okay, here’s an example. You are working at automated assembly plant. Do you get paid in car parts or something? So you will get some discount and some will be paid in fiat.

Okay I got it now. I hope this way of doing business will make this ICO successful.
Activity: 238
It’s easier to attract users if you combine popular cryptocurrency and a new one.
I believe they should use local tokens only. Platform doesnt even advertise ETH.

Okay, here’s an example. You are working at automated assembly plant. Do you get paid in car parts or something? So you will get some discount and some will be paid in fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Greetings. Can i participate in bounty program if I have several private account on one social media network?
I think it depends on your friends and followers. If most of them are the same on all the account you have then you might get banned.
Activity: 112
Greetings. Can i participate in bounty program if I have several private account on one social media network?
Hey. What are they going to announce the lottery winner?
If nothing changes they gonna do it on March 12. You still have time to buy the ticket. there is a couple of weeks left.
Hey. What are they going to announce the lottery winner?
Activity: 266
I’ve reas that your bounty program in Telegram allows to earn a sum equal to 1 ETH. Is that true or did i mix anything up?
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. Is there any minimum age limit? Or can DragonGlass tokens be received even by the teens?
Activity: 196
Hello. Is it obligatory to participate in the ICO in order to have a right to participate in the bounty program? I experience some financial problems at the moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This is an important question: if  i use two languages in my account, will this be an obstacle to receipt of tokens on Bounty?
Activity: 32
Why is the bounty program held in English only? I think that u should pay attention to other options, too.
This is an avowed language of  international communication, a large number of people speak it. So the reason is banal – it’s convenience.
But Chinese people know English really bad. In fact, such a decision means refusing to attract a part of the audience.
According to what i’ve heard, cryptocurrencies are regulated in China quite strictly, so even spending means oh holding the marketing campaign in this country is a huge risk.
Okay, but what about India? This countries’ population is the second in the world by the number! 
And many people know English excellent there! So this wont be a problem for sure. Believe me, it’s better to bet on English rather than try to guess and split the budget.
Guys we’re living in the XXI centaury! Anyone can download a translator and use it, especially if he needs English. Stop making smth out of nothing!
Why is the bounty program held in English only? I think that u should pay attention to other options, too.
This is an avowed language of  international communication, a large number of people speak it. So the reason is banal – it’s convenience.
But Chinese people know English really bad. In fact, such a decision means refusing to attract a part of the audience.
According to what i’ve heard, cryptocurrencies are regulated in China quite strictly, so even spending means oh holding the marketing campaign in this country is a huge risk.
Okay, but what about India? This countries’ population is the second in the world by the number! 
And many people know English excellent there! So this wont be a problem for sure. Believe me, it’s better to bet on English rather than try to guess and split the budget.
Pages:
Jump to: