Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][LOTTERY]🚀 Dragonglass - Mine Real Crypto While Playing a Mobile Game - page 6. (Read 1405 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How are you planning to check my age? Will it be necessary to undergo the KYC procedure?
Only if you plan to contribute more than 20ETH!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How are you planning to check my age? Will it be necessary to undergo the KYC procedure?
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Hello. Can i tell about the fact that i participate in bounty program of DragonGlass? Some platform forbid to do this.
As far as i heard, you’re forbidden to claim about this publicly. Otherwise u risk to lose your rewards.
Why are such restrictions necessary? It seems to me that most people understand that a person participates in a bounty program even without any explanations.
People can be suspicions of advertisement, especially if it’s clear that this is advertisement. As a result, stereotypes can have negative impact on promotion of even very promising products.
But there’s no problems with forum signatures. No one makes u conceal your participation in a program. What’s the reason of such approach to the social networks?
Because this networks are often used to deceive administration. For example, i’ve read recently about a guy who purchased the accounts only to participate in the bounty program.
I got it. This is increase of personal involvement and responsibility. Thank for your time, but u should know that your explanations are blurry. If i hadnt worked in management area as an employee, i wouldnt understand you.
Activity: 336
Hello. Can i tell about the fact that i participate in bounty program of DragonGlass? Some platform forbid to do this.
As far as i heard, you’re forbidden to claim about this publicly. Otherwise u risk to lose your rewards.
Why are such restrictions necessary? It seems to me that most people understand that a person participates in a bounty program even without any explanations.
People can be suspicions of advertisement, especially if it’s clear that this is advertisement. As a result, stereotypes can have negative impact on promotion of even very promising products.
But there’s no problems with forum signatures. No one makes u conceal your participation in a program. What’s the reason of such approach to the social networks?
Because this networks are often used to deceive administration. For example, i’ve read recently about a guy who purchased the accounts only to participate in the bounty program.
Activity: 280
Activity: 280
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Activity: 350
Hey there. I’m wondering how the lottery jackpot is distributed.
If i recall it correctly, five users receive tokens for 1 ETH and one for 5 ETH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey there. I’m wondering how the lottery jackpot is distributed.
Activity: 56
Good afternoon. Are there any restrictions on purchase of tokens for Chinese citizens?
Hello! As far as we know, there are not, though it is up to you to check whether your government allows participation in ICOs.

I'll give you the example of USA. The exclusion of US citizens from Dragonglass is unfortunate, however we must follow the guidelines provided by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It is the position of SEC (at least currently) that ICOs, TGEs and utility tokens constitute securities and therefore only “accredited investors” may deal with them.

While we at Dragonglass believe vehemently our tokens are utility tokens, however we must follow SEC guidelines concerning US citizens.

For further reading please follow these links:
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/accreditedinvestor.asp
https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-clayton-2017-12-11

To my knowledge, there are no similar barriers for Chinese citizens.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Are there any restrictions on purchase of tokens for Chinese citizens?
I’ve heard only about the restrictions for US citizens. Anyway, you’d better ask the representatives of DragonGlass.
Activity: 126
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Is there the maximum limit of reward that can be got during the bounty campaign? I guess there shouldnt be any, but it’s better to clarify.
Activity: 112
Hi. Why not use it for other currencies mining if my phone ability is not used for it?
copper member
Activity: 42
Is your game paid for? If so then what is it going to cost per month? I mean month subscription.

The app is free, however, one must buy the DGS tokens to mine 10 the amount. And there is the gas price. Gas price is the amount you pay per unit of gas. TX fee = gas price * gas limit & is paid to miners for including your TX in a block. Higher the gas price = faster transaction, but more expensive. However there won’t be any in-game purchases, if that is what you are asking. At least we have no plans of the kind.
copper member
Activity: 42
You claim that your app is environment friendly. How does it work? You are still consuming the power.

Sure, but Dragonglass consumes as much power as any other mobile game. That does not even compare to the power consumption of mining rigs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You claim that your app is environment friendly. How does it work? You are still consuming the power.
Pages:
Jump to: