Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][LOTTERY]🚀 Dragonglass - Mine Real Crypto While Playing a Mobile Game - page 4. (Read 1405 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
How exactly will the fake accounts be determined? Will you obtain any mechanism for this? Or hire a firm that is engaged in tracking?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is there an opportunity to launch the token transfer event without completing a level of a game? Or have nothing against looking at hashs changing each other.
Activity: 168
Good afternoon. Does the amount of my reward depend on the amount of transaction which i confirm? I think this would be fair.
Activity: 392
Hi. How long will take the process of verification?
It seems to me that it wont take more than several days - as usual.
Activity: 98
Hi. How long will take the process of verification?
Activity: 294
Do you plan to purchase advertising in regular games? I believe this marketing move will be very effective.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. How about a massive campaign on Medium? There you will find many potential investors.
How about increasing the pool of awards? I'm sure that this will increase the effectiveness of the DragonGlass bounty program at times.
This is a very risky move. In addition, to add them here, you need to subtract them from another expense item.
Yes, I understand. It is best to deduct from marketing, because in fact it is one and the same.
As far as I know, not much money is allocated to marketing, so it's not worth it to cut this article.
But bounties often show incredibly high efficiency. In addition, paying casual users is much more effective than ordering advertising in the social networks themselves.
You are very much mistaken. There is such a factor as targeting. That is, most of the audience that sees social networks will not pay due attention to random posts.
Yes, here you are absolutely right. Of all my subscribers, only 5% are interested in buying any tokens.
How about increasing the pool of awards? I'm sure that this will increase the effectiveness of the DragonGlass bounty program at times.
This is a very risky move. In addition, to add them here, you need to subtract them from another expense item.
Yes, I understand. It is best to deduct from marketing, because in fact it is one and the same.
As far as I know, not much money is allocated to marketing, so it's not worth it to cut this article.
But bounties often show incredibly high efficiency. In addition, paying casual users is much more effective than ordering advertising in the social networks themselves.
You are very much mistaken. There is such a factor as targeting. That is, most of the audience that sees social networks will not pay due attention to random posts.
Activity: 252
Does it matter who will play DragonGlass directly? Will the game be suitable for showing it to children?
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. Can you share the details of your plan for the platform? I would like to know what target audience you are counting on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. How much is allotted for the bounty?
15 ETH, half in the ETH itself, half - in the tokens of this platform.
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. How much is allotted for the bounty?
Activity: 350
Hello. What is the end of the bounty program?
I do not remember the exact number, but it remains somewhere 20 days.
Pages:
Jump to: