Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] ⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ MOBILE CRYPTO WITH APP MINER. LIVE SEP 14TH - page 2. (Read 59767 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 108
I just received my reward. Thank you deadly for your hard work.

Without you, I think we cannot receive our reward. Thank you very much.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I've opened Scam Accusation thread as said, those people who dont get paid welcomed to discuss this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-manager-deadley-and-electroneum-discussion-of-the-electroneum-2880534

i don't think there is need for this thread now that most participant are already receiving their payment and @Deadly has ask anyone who have not receive payment should send a pm, things got mixed up in the process but i believe the team are handling them according so no need to fud the project, we need etn to succeed in the end.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
If anyone still left to get bounty. Please pm me asap so I can resolve this.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
hello evry one

if you did't receive  reward you can  Submit a request in tis link I did and today I received

https://support.electroneum.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Activity: 546
Merit: 280
You're in luck.
I still have not seen any tokens ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
hello everyone today I received my reward thank you amend very much you very good man
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I finally got my reward!!! faith in the project again became stronger than iron Grin

But I have not received my reward. I am still waiting.

I just received my reward.

Thank you Deadly for your hard work.
Deadly, you tried hard to solve the problems that had occurred in payments from the team. Thank you very much.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
I received my payment thank you for attention once again Deadley BTC  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Good to see the remaining few bounties begin to trickle into wallets. It is a shame that it has taken so long, I guess some of the cases were a bit more complicated. I hope all are paid what they are due and ETN can move on with the project
Activity: 644
I finally got my reward!!! faith in the project again became stronger than iron Grin

Congratulations!) Another lucky guy got his etn)) I hope you all guys get your rewards!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

But I have not received my reward. I am still waiting.

Activity: 246
Merit: 102
Activity: 308
that can be read on facebook
We’re happy to announce we’ve finished overhauling our website and it’s live, full of new information to clarify our roadmap to future success. Starting next week it will be translated to stay in line with the languages available in the app and on the web wallet.

Go to our new website and you’ll find a pretty huge announcement: we are now members of GSMA. GSMA represents the interests of nearly 800 mobile operators across the world, and we are the very first cryptocurrency to join the organisation. As members, we’ve been invited to exhibit at GSMA’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.

With that, we’re now perfectly positioned to accelerate Electroneum’s integration into the world of mobile payments.

And alongside this, we’re delighted to reveal the first of a series of videos we have produced from an extended interview between Richard and journalist Graham Jarvis. In this excerpt Richard discusses the concept behind mobile mining, and how he sees it impacting the world of cryptocurrency.

It’s particularly relevant today because, as you may know, we’ve been heavily beta testing our mobile miner, rolling it out to more than 20,000 beta testers. You’ll be happy to hear that so far the results have been excellent.

that can be read on facebook
We’re happy to announce we’ve finished overhauling our website and it’s live, full of new information to clarify our roadmap to future success. Starting next week it will be translated to stay in line with the languages available in the app and on the web wallet.

Go to our new website and you’ll find a pretty huge announcement: we are now members of GSMA. GSMA represents the interests of nearly 800 mobile operators across the world, and we are the very first cryptocurrency to join the organisation. As members, we’ve been invited to exhibit at GSMA’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.

With that, we’re now perfectly positioned to accelerate Electroneum’s integration into the world of mobile payments.

And alongside this, we’re delighted to reveal the first of a series of videos we have produced from an extended interview between Richard and journalist Graham Jarvis. In this excerpt Richard discusses the concept behind mobile mining, and how he sees it impacting the world of cryptocurrency.

It’s particularly relevant today because, as you may know, we’ve been heavily beta testing our mobile miner, rolling it out to more than 20,000 beta testers. You’ll be happy to hear that so far the results have been excellent.

I'm vary happy for you but why you did't pay our bounty I still have not received anything
I am shocked by who you are for what you boast of your successes and achievements and ignore our efforts and eat our money. I will never forgive you. God will not waste my money and you will lose if you do not pay us.

So I do not see the sense of panic .....

Here, as they say, either the promise will be fulfilled or that there is that .....

I also believe and expect that with me until the end of the calculation  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
Good, I have not received anything yet.
I made a correct campaign I would like to receive the correct one
My story is the first in Google's search on Electroneum, every day people access my Blog to read my positive review - http://allbitcoin.com.br/2017/08/14/electroneum-criptomoeda-mais-facil- of-if-use-knife-mining-her-by-smartphone /
Even Yahoo took my picture to make a lot of Electroneum.
Activity: 644
I was paid for all the campaigns about two weeks ago. I waited more than two months. Sometimes I even lost hope that I would get something. I hope you all get your etn ...
Activity: 472
I also have not received my payment confirming my email address via reply message from @deadley via bitcointalk and my bitcointalk username is no longer visible here, I think it has been confirmed to actually get my payment

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WMuJBrufrUk1ujw2oGRZRGG3tDcf59ZOun1UQmQb9dA/edit#gid=0

I have not received my payment until today

Email : [email protected]

Activity: 246
Merit: 102
who else received payment? deadley Please clarify finally! How much more can you expect our coins??? it's been a huge amount of time, people already consider the project Scam
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I've opened Scam Accusation thread as said, those people who dont get paid welcomed to discuss this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-manager-deadley-and-electroneum-discussion-of-the-electroneum-2880534

People lets participate in this. I have all the proofs and can rightfully justify I never got any for what I deserve. I am going to post it there
Pages:
Jump to: