Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress - page 13. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 100
So let's say we'll be participating in this bounty campaign. Do we need to produce our own script when talking about Nucleus in our video? Or the team will provide what we'll be talking about Nucleus?
I am not sure either but in my understanding the script is up for you to make , I think you just have to mention about the project and its features.
IBC have listed all the detailed information through white papers also you can join the IBC official telegram group to get answers for all your queries.
This YouTube bounty campaign really needs a lots pf effort to reach a lot more people such as the users, supporters, and investors that will be part of this IBC community for ita continuous growth. This International Blockchain Congress is a great project that deserves to be supported be able to reach its goals for this project's success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
So let's say we'll be participating in this bounty campaign. Do we need to produce our own script when talking about Nucleus in our video? Or the team will provide what we'll be talking about Nucleus?
I am not sure either but in my understanding the script is up for you to make , I think you just have to mention about the project and its features.
IBC have listed all the detailed information through white papers also you can join the IBC official telegram group to get answers for all your queries.
You need to use your own script and all your own ideas to promote IBC on youtube and gain stakes in the bounty campaign. The video should be informative and give a proper description of the project and what it aims to do and how it will achieve success in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Activity: 336
YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/Y2sXDeOgNrg

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?

Yes, its Russian Langauge mate, The presentation in the video is ok, But that's the only thing problem is the majority of people cannot understand the language. It could potentially choose to win if this one is translated into English. I will browse more of the video presentation of the other participants.

This has potential. Its not that fluent english but still understandable.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.

As i know its pretty big because we are talking about promoting their videos on YouTube channels that could potentially attract Crypto investors, gurus, expert, IT and other more. This will be a good and professional congress that  really must to go.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Another great opportunity for bounty hunters out there? Interesting! Hope this will be legit and good bounty campaign for IBC too.
Activity: 196
I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.
Yes, the team said you, if you have doing well and passing requirements of them, you will receive tokens lor altcoins?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?

His channel is for audiences that speak Russia, So I don't understand why are complaining about that and asking him to make it in English. There are already videos in English about nucleus.vision and and he's actually translating information that available in English to his Russia's audiences.
Activity: 434
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
International Blockchain Congress will surely be a very big event in India. They are organizing a youtube bounty for their promotion which is a great way to promote the meet. I think their reward for the bounty will also be worth gaining as they are working with a very great and already successful project Nucleus Vision.
Is good to know that maybe that will help shine light on some various tokens and maybe new development strategies or features to the nucleus project. All things considered it sounds like a great plan
Activity: 224
Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
Yes, I hope for more positive reviews with their youtube video. Hope many will notice and will gain more audience in next few days. Gudluck to entire project team. I wish the project best of everything. THe vedio will attract more participants actually their telegram channel is increasing its members and I am sure its because of dood reviews and feedbacks.
Supporters should take an initiative now to share the youtube video presentation to the investors while they explaining about the concept however sharing the video on Favebook and various communities, groups brings more attention of new participants
Yes, you are right mate. Sharing videos regarding the project's concept in social medias will be a big help to make the project even more popular and possibly captivates investors interests. And also, it can bring more positive reviews from the people that will lead to it's success.
Activity: 294
YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/QCLJKGcwOcs
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I think that at your due desire and gravity you after all could look for English-speaking rollers on youtube and get acquainted with this subject normally and available to your understanding. This video not unique.
Activity: 378
Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
Could you give a link to this YouTube video? I also want to see a video in which they tell about the project and its development. I would be very grateful for the link.
Activity: 378
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
Yes, I hope for more positive reviews with their youtube video. Hope many will notice and will gain more audience in next few days. Gudluck to entire project team. I wish the project best of everything. THe vedio will attract more participants actually their telegram channel is increasing its members and I am sure its because of dood reviews and feedbacks.
Supporters should take an initiative now to share the youtube video presentation to the investors while they explaining about the concept however sharing the video on Favebook and various communities, groups brings more attention of new participants
Activity: 476
Activity: 294
YouTube Campaign Report:

Due to huge traffic they might priortize other language however they have taken the initiative in video presentation they do come with english presentation let us allow some time to get good quality output.

But I think they should also prioritized english language because huge volume of investors are from english countries, anyway I am sure developers will look into it and will address immediately.

Not only that, it is an international language which mostly countries knows it.  As I observed, there are already participants who are joining the bounty and good luck to those who will be chosen.
Currently there was already 106 members added to their Telegram official channel and there was huge participants who are even actively engaging to discuss various segments about the project and the faster response is building more trust.
Activity: 532
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
More people appreciate vedios than plaine writings. They found it more interesting and understandable. Information and other details are well explained. Project  goals, plans and objectives are very much noticeable and clear. So if someone ask me , I would always in favour in vedio presentation.
Pages:
Jump to: