Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress - page 14. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Big competition with similar projects, but I see that the team very often happens at different congresses and probably the developer will collect money for the development of the product.
They are highly focusing on the standards of technology to add more advanced features and developers key vision is to ensure a quality so they are ensuring all the plan to go smoothly as promised in the white papers.
It seems to me that this is a common thing, when developers are most actively developing their project. If they have a clear plan and goal, then they will definitely achieve their goal by actively working on the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Crypto Youtube Influencers are not anymore so popular; because most of the potential investors know already that these are sponsored reviews and are not really an investment sugesstion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Big competition with similar projects, but I see that the team very often happens at different congresses and probably the developer will collect money for the development of the product.
They are highly focusing on the standards of technology to add more advanced features and developers key vision is to ensure a quality so they are ensuring all the plan to go smoothly as promised in the white papers.
Activity: 378
Activity: 126
The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.
This bounty is just exclusively created for youtube vloggers thst has a lot of subscribers and followers so just wait for thier other boubty campaigns.
Activity: 574
YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/Y2sXDeOgNrg

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?
Due to huge traffic they might priortize other language however they have taken the initiative in video presentation they do come with english presentation let us allow some time to get good quality output.

But I think they should also prioritized english language because huge volume of investors are from english countries, anyway I am sure developers will look into it and will address immediately.

Not only that, it is an international language which mostly countries knows it.  As I observed, there are already participants who are joining the bounty and good luck to those who will be chosen.
I think speech language in video in general in fact isn't important. The number of viewings of this video and in general the shown interest in him in the form of likes and comments matters.
I think that you need to organize another way of advertising, not just video, or reduce the number of subscribers while lowering the reward.
Dua
Activity: 616
Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
YouTube campaign Report Example
Youtube URL:  https://youtu.be/nWuUwOrdYUM
Such a great review example for those who wanted to join the YouTube bounty and currently a content creator on YouTube.
Activity: 336
YouTube campaign Report Example
Youtube URL:  https://youtu.be/nWuUwOrdYUM
Activity: 616
Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?
Due to huge traffic they might priortize other language however they have taken the initiative in video presentation they do come with english presentation let us allow some time to get good quality output.

But I think they should also prioritized english language because huge volume of investors are from english countries, anyway I am sure developers will look into it and will address immediately.

Not only that, it is an international language which mostly countries knows it.  As I observed, there are already participants who are joining the bounty and good luck to those who will be chosen.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
Do not pay attention to the number of subscribers, the project has just started, soon the quantity will increase, I'm sure of it.
I agree, it's still early to see the subscriber rise fast. Time to time this will going to be great and the promotion strategy is well derive.
Well, i have old channel, but unfortunately it not relate to crypto currency. Have only youtube bounty of IBC? No others campaign.

In short, the number of subcribers will depends on the popularity. That is why the team should prepare a plan in order to do the step by step progress of the project that will serve as their guide. This project is so good because it talks about international blockchain which is for sure very useful today and in the future.
Well this project has a good concept to begin with here in the crypto currency community. I suggest the IBC will make more bounties aside from Youtube Bounty. And I am not the only one here that likes and still looking forward for other bounty campaigns of the IBC. Well this is an international blockchain congress, I hope this will gain more users, supporters and investors that will fuel the success and attainment of this project.

Same here, I find this project with a good concept and potential. Hope the team will find ways in order to make it more popular such as having a bounty campaign and other thing. I am sure this project will be successful soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
YouTube Campaign Report:

Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Good decision that you focus on youtube bounty, Personally I would like to see videos rather that reading long statements or information about a project. Plus youtube is a good place for a lot of people especially those who don't know much on platforms like this. A simple yet informative video will help this project.
Activity: 182
YouTube Campaign Report:

Wait for them to make subs or I guess use the automatically provided subs by youtube which can also be autotranslated to your langauge by machine
Activity: 242
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
Do not pay attention to the number of subscribers, the project has just started, soon the quantity will increase, I'm sure of it.
I agree, it's still early to see the subscriber rise fast. Time to time this will going to be great and the promotion strategy is well derive.

They'll probably buy a bunch of subs from the usual sub sellers here or on other similarly shady forums like Hackforums or whatever they're called
Pages:
Jump to: